Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are misattributing. Big twin simply means Dina's the older twin. Has nothing to do with her size.

This case has nothing to do with the fact the women are twins. They are individuals and each requires their own legal counsel to protect their rights.

JMO

Funny that it is the Zahaus who are holding up the discovery process:

2/25/15- Motion to Compel Discovery (Further Responses to Special Interrogatories Set One for an Order Deeming All Objections Waived and for an Order Requiring a Proper Verification from Responding Plaintiff Pari Z Zahau) filed by Shacknai, Dina.

It seems the Zahaus are either unable or unwilling to supply Dina with the information she needs to defend herself - information like how they know what they have alledged in their bogus claims.

<mod snip>

This case has nothing to do with the fact the women are twins. They are individuals and each requires their own legal counsel to protect their rights.

JMO

In fact, it does. First because according to the WDS, Dina and Nina -- the two Romano TWINS -- are accused of conspiring to, assaulting, stalking, and murdering Rebecca in cold blood.

Second, Nina herself stated that it was SHE, the TWIN of Dina, who was seen by eyewitness bicyclist family at the Spreckels mansion the night of Rebecca's untimely murder. Nina explicitly stated that she believes she was mistaken by the bicyclist family for her TWIN sister Dina.

Therefore, it is most evident that the fact that Dina and Nina are TWINS does matter. Furthermore, what Nina failed to state in her CBS8 audio interview is that SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE DINA. They are FRATERNAL twins. Hence, no way no how the bicyclist family mistaken Nina for Dina. NO WAY. I believe BOTH were at the Spreckels mansion the night Rebecca was viciously tortured, humiliated, and murdered.

Proof that Dina <mod snip> jumped atop Jonah's car in her insane attempt to stop him from leaving her:

"In January 2009, Dina Shacknai told police her husband elbowed her in the chest after he refused to read a bedtime story to their son. Jonah Shacknai disputed her account, telling police that he had to "nudge her" out of his car as he prepared to leave the driveway and she reached in while the engine was running."

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/girlfriend-son-die-days-apart-at-tycoons-calif-mansion/4/

Proof that Dina and Jonah had a stormy divorce with Max caught in the middle

"According to records obtained by CBS affiliate KFMB that were released Monday by police in Paradise Valley, Ariz., show Max's parents, Jonah and Dina Shacknai, going through a stormy divorce. "

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/girlfriend-son-die-days-apart-at-tycoons-calif-mansion/7/

Remember when Dina said that Maxie was the "peacemaker" of the family? How many 6 year olds are saddled with a that job in their families?

And all this info is what is available publicly. Imagine what is sealed! IMO we likely know just a tip of the iceburg.

Proof that Dina the big twin jumped atop Jonah's car in her insane attempt to stop him from leaving her:

"In January 2009, Dina Shacknai told police her husband elbowed her in the chest after he refused to read a bedtime story to their son. Jonah Shacknai disputed her account, telling police that he had to "nudge her" out of his car as he prepared to leave the driveway and she reached in while the engine was running."

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/girlfriend-son-die-days-apart-at-tycoons-calif-mansion/4/

I think that anyone who has gone through a divorce or difficult break up, has experienced similar moments. Reaching into a moving car as ypur husband is leaving the driveway---is that really crazy? I think it is somewhat common during a bitter break up. Not all that crazy, imo. Or maybe it's just me.

No where does it state that Jonah's car as moving when Dina tried to remove the keys. At any rate, it is a FAR cry from Bourne's claim that "Dina jumped atop the hood of Jonah's moving car screaming "you can't leave me."

Just goes to show how the story has changed over the years, and what is now being said is far from the truth.

As far as I'm concerned, it actual sounded like a tame divorce. I've heard so SO much worse.

There were NEVER any arrests when Dina and Jonah argued - the events Bourne posted about are just CLAIMS by a spouse that is divorcing another spouse. None of it was PROVEN, and again, neither DINA or JONAH WAS EVER ARRESTED OR EVEN CHARGED.

Remember when Dina said that Maxie was the "peacemaker" of the family? How many 6 year olds are saddled with a that job in their families?

And all this info is what is available publicly. Imagine what is sealed! IMO we likely know just a tip of the iceburg.

And here is another "quote" that has changed over time. What Dina REALLY said was,

&#8220;He was the diplomatic type, very sensitive to discord, and just wanted everybody to get along,&#8221; Dina remembers. &#8220;We called him our Elmer&#8217;s Glue.&#8221;

She does NOT say "of the family". IMO, she was talking about how MAX was with EVERYONE...including his little friends.

The quote is directly from the Phoenix Magazine article, "Boy Interrupted".

The Ex Parte scheduled for 3/19/2015 was vacated.

New entries on the ROA. All dated 3/10/2015. Case# 37-2013-00075418-CU-PO-CTL

112 - Discovery Hearing scheduled for 11/06/2015 at 01:30:00 PM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

111 - The Discovery Hearing was rescheduled to 11/06/2015 at 01:30:00 PM in C-69 before Katherine Bacal at Central.

110 - Discovery Hearing scheduled for 11/06/2015 at 01:30:00 PM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

109 - Discovery Hearing scheduled for 11/06/2015 at 01:30:00 PM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

108 - Discovery Hearing scheduled for 10/30/2015 at 01:30:00 PM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal.

107 - Ex Parte scheduled for 03/19/2015 at 08:45:00 AM at Central in C-69 Katherine Bacal was vacated.

https://roa.sdcourt.ca.gov/roa/faces/SearchResults.xhtml

JMO

I don't believe anyone would disagree Dina Shacknai and Nina Romano are individuals and each should have their own legal counsel. The fact they are twins shouldn't have any baring on their legal counsel.

I agree with Bourne, the women being twins will be an important detail if the case goes to trial since both women have been placed at the mansion the night of Rebecca's alleged murder. Dina was reportedly seen by an eyewitness at the mansion, a bicyclist and his family. Nina admitted to being at the mansion to ask Rebecca questions. The two being twins will become a factor if the case goes to trial. Nina's interview regarding the bicyclist... I think they must have mistook me for my sister. Her fraternal twin, not identical. JMO.

NINA: In my opinion, I think that - whoever - I don't know who said it - um - probably a neighbor I'm guessing or something - um - I think that they probably mistook me for my sister? That's my, that's just my opinion.

NINA: (inaudible) Um I don't have any other - I have no other explanation for it. I mean I know where she was. She was at the hospital - there's nurses to say she was at the hospital - there’s surveillance the day she was at the hospital so - the only thing I could think of is that they - they mistook me for her. Because I say - we do have the same body type - our hair color is different - (but we are) even though we're not identical we're fraternal twins, that’s the only thing I could think of.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/kfmb/misc/nina_romano.mp3

ETA - Nina said above there was surveillance the day Dina was at the hospital. Interesting since we now know Dina was not seen on video. Nina's interview was on 11-2-2011, before the first Dr. Phil show aired. It wasn't until after the Dr. Phil Show (11-14), when Sheriff Gore told the public in the second presser (11-17) Dina was not seen on video surveillance. I wonder what Nina thought when she heard Dina was not seen on surveillance?

2nd SDSO Presser-
http://www.cbs8.com/story/16061354/...ew-details-revealed-in-coronado-mansion-death

I think that anyone who has gone through a divorce or difficult break up, has experienced similar moments. Reaching into a moving car as ypur husband is leaving the driveway---is that really crazy? I think it is somewhat common during a bitter break up. Not all that crazy, imo. Or maybe it's just me.

I agree. A real yawner that has nothing to do with this lawsuit.

JMO

No where does it state that Jonah's car as moving when Dina tried to remove the keys. At any rate, it is a FAR cry from Bourne's claim that "Dina jumped atop the hood of Jonah's moving car screaming "you can't leave me."

Just goes to show how the story has changed over the years, and what is now being said is far from the truth.

As far as I'm concerned, it actual sounded like a tame divorce. I've heard so SO much worse.

I disagree the story has been changed or far from the truth. Below it WAS reported by Jonah that Dina threw herself at his car while he was attempting to drive away. Slapping Jonah and screaming "You cannot leave me!". Jonah also reported Dina physically assaulted him several times, even breaking a finger.

I believe Dina's violent behavior will be used in the case to show her character. I don't agree with minimizing the fighting as a bitter divorce, please don't forget there were children in the home. Children should not have to witness physical or emotional abuse. This was also be used to show Dina's character. Both parents, Jonah and Dina Shacknai have a history of violence. I wonder how terrified the children were during this fighting? Yes, there are links Max was there during some of the fighting. A fight started over Max soiling the bed. As well, another fight because Jonah would not read Max a bedtime story.

Shacknai, the prominent founder and CEO of Medicis, a pharmaceutical company based in Scottsdale, Ariz., wrote that although never feeling physically endangered, Dina physically assaulted him several times, once causing him a broken finger.

He wrote that Dina threw herself at his car on Jan. 4 while he was attempting to drive away from the home. She screamed that he had no right to leave her or the house, Jonah wrote.

&#8220;At this point, Dina also began attempting to slap me, again screaming, &#8220;You cannot leave me!&#8221; Jonah wrote. &#8220;I was able to gently nudge her from the car and withdraw from the premises without further incident.&#8221;

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Details-Shed-on-Shacknai-Divorce.html#ixzz3U5MtICii

Why are you blaming DINA for JONAH cursing in front of Maxie?
Respectfully, I blame both parents for the fighting in front of a child. Dina did respond to the argument with violence. As well, Jonah is not named in the Zahau lawsuit. The thread is about the WDS. Dina is part of the suit and I believe the violence will be brought up if the case goes to court.

Proof that Dina <mod snip> jumped atop Jonah's car in her insane attempt to stop him from leaving her:

MORE PROOF of Dina's inane violent behavior as she desperately and violently tried to stop Jonah from leaving her while his car was in motion:

"He claimed that he did not hit his then wife and that she tried to yank the keys from his car&#8217;s ignition while shouting: &#8220;You cannot leave me!&#8221;."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...hacknai-domestic-fights-parents-max-shacknai/

BBM

One question. Why the hell did Dina do all the above? Seriously, WTH would one want to be with someone who obviously wanted no part of her?

Yeah, craziness, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member