Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Mrs. Gore made a joke out of the whole thing and presented the Chief of Coronado PD a board game that she made, using the names, events of Maxie and Rebecca's deaths, at his retirement ceremony/party in front of 150+ people. She went so far as to read from the box........it was not well received!!!!!!!
WTF!? A board game!? That Mrs Gore MADE?! Did it have a "do not collect evidence" card, and a "stay out of jail anyway" move? With people to buy, instead of properties?
I want to be the little magnifying glass...

I remember seeing an ad once that said, Turn Your Life into a Board Game! - I bet she saw it too.
Such a cold, *****y, mean, and not-funny thing to do!

Classy.
Not.

(Thank you, time, for the documents! )

(Hi everybody!)

Thinking of Rebecca.

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY, SICK, SICK, SICK....talk about being out of touch with reality. Who makes "board games" about the untimely deaths of residents of your community? As an ex-member of Federal LE, one would assume she'd have more social awareness and consideration for the deceased and their families. (I can think of a lot ugly things to say....but I am trying to pass a class on "social sensitivity"......Oh heck, it won't be the first class I decided not to complete.....WHT-TH-F??????)

Inparadise, as always thank you for sharing the info. Did the recipient of "the gift" hold it up and say, "Thank you Mrs. G. for all your hard work and pursuit of social sensitivity. You are the most clever woman I have ever met?" (NOT!)
You should teach that class, IQ! Your sensitivity is 100% correct. A+

WTF!? A board game!? That Mrs Gore MADE?! Did it have a "do not collect evidence" card, and a "stay out of jail anyway" move? With people to buy, instead of properties?

I remember seeing an ad once that said, Turn Your Life into a Board Game! - I bet she saw it too.

Classy.
Not.

(Hi everybody!)

Thinking of Rebecca.

It's honestly sad that someone who was a teacher and an FBI trainee would do something like this that is so tasteless and hurtful to make some joke (she thought) especially given the controversy that surrounds Rebecca's death and her husband's role in that case. But I also noted that on her art site, she claims her home painting studio is a an art gallery. :(

Thinking of Rebecca.[/QUOTE]
OMG COASTAL!!!.. I guffawed until tears ran down my cheeks"....guess it was time for a moment of levity. (Makes me miss HinkyinSD...miss those zingers) Ironically, the "poor choices" of others is what makes the most stinging and lasting humor.
The actual wording on the "COMMUNITY CHEST CARD reads GET OUT OF JAIL, FREE THIS CARD MAY BE KEPT UNTIL NEEDED OR SOLD. (Art imitating life?)
Hmmm, I just had an interesting thought....if the spouse of the Sheriff thought the whole investigation was a joke, it kind of makes ya'wonder how a jury would react if they see the "BORED game, ugh, I mean BOARD GAME? "Maybe they'll think its insensitive and off-handed nature is reflective of the investigation, from day one? Might even make one ask what was discussed outside of the office, too?"
I wonder if the ultimate goal of the BORED GAME, besides providing hours of family entertainment, is: The winner stays out of jail, ends up with all the money, and all the other players are eliminated?

Classy.
Not.

(Hi everybody!)

Thinking of Rebecca.

Actually there are several people who have easily re-enacted it. A reasonably fit person can do it.

This is untrue. No one has re-enacted the coup de grace: going over the balcony railing restrained as Rebecca was and leaving only 2 1/2" of dust disturbed at the widest point of dust disturbance.

Well, Mrs. Gore made a joke out of the whole thing and presented the Chief of Coronado PD a board game that she made, using the names, events of Maxie and Rebecca's deaths, at his retirement ceremony/party in front of 150+ people. She went so far as to read from the box........it was not well received!!!!!!!

What existing board game did she base it on? Monopoly? Life? Clue? Sorry? Survivor? ??? TIA

images

I think Mrs. Gore is in the kitty litter brigade, I have thought this for awhile.

Actually there are several people who have easily re-enacted it. A reasonably fit person can do it.

I know that we've all seen the one presented by SDSO of the rope tying, I also believe one of the news stations tried to do one. Do you have links for these several people who easily re-enacted it? TIA

Ha...its the attorneys involved that own Park Place and Boardwalk. There is no getting out of jail "free." :floorlaugh:

I know that we've all seen the one presented by SDSO of the rope tying, I also believe one of the news stations tried to do one. Do you have links for these several people who easily re-enacted it? TIA

I only remember the news station doing the rope tying? There was the one blogger who did a lot on this case and she was about the same size as Rebecca, she reenacted part of it and was too short to get over the height of the balcony I believe?

I so wish I knew what you guys were talking about!

Okay, thanks. i had an idea but wasn't certain! :thinking:

I think Jan Caldwell, the SDSO spokeswoman, is also.

Well, wouldn't it be nice if there is a reason for someone to get a warrant and find out who is behind all that. I have never seen such hatred. No one likes Jan Caldwell on the McStay Family case either.

We're talking about the entire sequence of events, not just throwing a dummy made of sand over someone else's balcony and seeing how far some other bed rolled on carpet and floor that is different from the Spreckels mansion.

We're also not just referring to one action done in which a separate video shows a female cop who having practiced for hours is taped for live demo tying her hands behind her back with thin, easy-to-wind-up rope that is wholly different from the one used on Rebecca. Where's the tug boat hitch noose around this woman's neck? Or the t-shirt wound about her neck 3x and stuffed into her neck while she's tying her hands? Where's the rope tied around her ankle? Where's the hopping about a room in the dark with the lights off to get to the balcony? Etc.

Anyway you slice it, no one re-enacted the entire 2-hour scenario wherein a 5'3" woman of a measly 100 pounds receive the notorious, suicide-trigger voicemail, deletes it, then quickly draws up an expansive scheme in her head (note: nothing was drawn out on paper or computer or notepad or cellphone) wherein she proceeds to take a shower, run around barefooted apparently outdoors in the courtyard all naked, getting mud dirt on bottom of feet, obtained a rope, several knives, several paintbrushes, several pairs of gloves, etc. somewhere, then miraculously made a tugboat hitch noose she had never made before with no internet/book searches, tied rope around leg of bed when she could have easily tied it around the balcony and just jumped there if she were really a suicide instead of latching it inside a room re-creating a scenario similar to Max's fall off balcony, wound a t-shirt about her neck 3x taut, stuffed in her mouth, then painted cryptic message "SHE SAVED HIM CAN YOU SAVE HER" on a door in a handwriting that is not hers and much higher than at her usual level for painting, then watches Asian anime lesbian *advertiser censored* on computer, then drop paint on her breasts, then tie her hands behind her back, her ankles, then hop without making prints or leaving DNA on balcony, and at some point also managed to hit herself squarely on her own head four separate times, and also used duct tape on her legs which mysteriously disappears from crime scene...

Note: Sequence of actions I wrote above is likely out of order as I have no clue how any ONE person could have done all this on her own within a 2-hour time frame without literally and physically writing out the plan and drawing pictures to delineate what she had to do in order to accomplish the magical feat of flying off a balcony without leaving prints or DNA.

Unless you demonstrate that entire scenario without someone having memorized steps and practice/rehearsed it over and over again to get a "good take", then I call it pure BS that Rebecca did this to herself while defying nature and laws of physics.

Good summary. Since reading the Zahau family's amended complaint, any authentic reconstruction should also include demonstrating how Becky was able to remove all of the clothing she wore that day and make it completely disappear.

After re-reading the autopsy report again last night, they would also have to demonstrate how she smeared the black paint on her lower back, got several abrasions on her forehead, cuts on her finger and thumb and how she managed to tie the tugboat hitch knot on a 20 something ft rope from the right side of her kneck.

No wonder they had to quickly declare this a suicide and close the case. None of the evidence would have withstood scrutiny.

Good summary. Since reading the Zahau family's amended complaint, any authentic reconstruction should also include demonstrating how Becky was able to remove all of the clothing she wore that day and make it completely disappear.

After re-reading the autopsy report again last night, they would also have to demonstrate how she smeared the black paint on her lower back, got several abrasions on her forehead, cuts on her finger and thumb and how she managed to tie the tugboat hitch knot on a 20 something ft rope from the right side of her kneck.

No wonder they had to quickly declare this a suicide and close the case. None of the evidence would have withstood scrutiny.

Speaking of those clothes...since RZ was in and out of the hospital and at the airport and at a restaurant with JS and AS she would have clearly been on video at some point that day. I would be easy for SDSO to figure out what she was wearing...particularly at the restaurant which I believe was the final stop before she returned to the house. Not that I think they bothered to do this, but it should have been easy to find out. Which may be exactly why there is no clothing other than the underwear that they decided wasn't worthy of testing on any of the warrants. If they could have proven the clothing that RZ had been wearing earlier was in the house they would have.

ALWAYS MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member