WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok OT but just want to ask. I really don't mean to sound dumb but it never came to my mind to use bath salts for a drug. So I'm not that smart on it. I do know ppl snort it. But is it a certain kind. I love taking baths with bath salts and bubble bath. I don't want to walk out of walmart and get busted for buying the wrong kind of bath salts...lol..

It's not like Epsom salts. It's a type of drug thatis only labled as bath salts with a certain "scent name" that lets the user know which ones to buy.

Ok OT but just want to ask. I really don't mean to sound dumb but it never came to my mind to use bath salts for a drug. So I'm not that smart on it. I do know ppl snort it. But is it a certain kind. I love taking baths with bath salts and bubble bath. I don't want to walk out of walmart and get busted for buying the wrong kind of bath salts...lol..

Bath salts is just the street name for the drugs. You won't find them in any Walmart or grocery/drug store.
If you go back a bit someone posted exactly what they are and what they're made of. Maybe a page or two ago.
(and there's no such thing as a dumb question around here:seeya:)

"Bath salts" as used here are NOT the round little ball/crystal sparkly things that you put in your bath water. They're a form of synthetic cocaine and they are sold as "bath salts". Or at least they used to be here in my neck of the woods in West Virginia when all kinds of horrible tragic things started happening as a result of people taking them. There are probably still places selling them but there was a major crackdown on the sale of the stuff here in my area about three months ago. People take them and totally freak out (and worse).

Thanks all for the help. I've seen a little bit about. Like ppl are snorting it, but for the life of me I could not figure out how someone found out they could take a nice relaxing bath and get high too. lol No drugs for me.....

Ok...I admit it. I googled the name Sextary to see what came up. The article spelled it wrong. It is actually Sextacy and is considered a bath salt that you should not use alone if you're a man (if you know what I mean) and gives one a feeling of increased energy, deep thinking etc etc. They compared it to ecstasy and cocaine.
Odd that a man with a very very pregnant wife would think that was a good idea...but that's just my thinking.
And if the FBI confiscates my computer you are all my witnesses on what I've been up to...OK?

Great that's what the two of them need to do...make more babies. Lord help us all!

Ok...I admit it. I googled the name Sextary to see what came up. The article spelled it wrong. It is actually Sextacy and is considered a bath salt that you should not use alone if you're a man (if you know what I mean) and gives one a feeling of increased energy, deep thinking etc etc. They compared it to ecstasy and cocaine.
Odd that a man with a very very pregnant wife would think that was a good idea...but that's just my thinking.
And if the FBI confiscates my computer you are all my witnesses on what I've been up to...OK?

Sextary? 7 kids.............ummm
Anyway lynnb Thats what I told my husband , if our computer is ever taken Im gonna have a lot of 'xplaining to do

Oh man...... if my computer were ever taken by the police, i'd be so screwed.. i don't know how i would explain all the things i have google'd...... hahahahahahahaha........

The reporter is from the Weston Democrat. I wish he was the one covering this case. He seems to be a good reporter from the stories I've read on the democrat web page.

Is it any wonder Grandma can't speak? I would be speechless too if my daughter was arrested even once for criminal or drug activites.

Just imagine the poor woman with a daughter that's constantly in trouble and then her grandchild "goes missing".

OT For locals that may have missed it, the 15 year old missing from Buckhannon was found dead. So tragic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl