WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have always had an eye on RL. His complete absence in the days and weeks after Aliayah was reported missing was the most telling red flag for me. Whatever happened with ALiayah, BOTH RL and LL are knee deep in it. MOO

Right!! That is one thing that REALLY bothers me. WHY not "shame" him, while LL is being shamed? I have NEVER seen a case like this -and pray I never see it again. And yes, they are both in it. I also believe that JoAnn is too.

I hope they realize just how many lives they have destroyed, because of their selfish ways. Not JUST Aliayah's but the older girls. I bet they have been harmed in many ways...

For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that RL did something way more sinister than simply releasing Aliayah in the woods (as a few people have suggested). (I pray for the best, but trying to be realistic...at this point!) IMO, she had been sufferring abuse for a while, but on that particular day/night something else happened. Perhaps, it did happened while LL was sleeping , but I still blame her for marrying someone who who was capable of harming er baby girl (given his passed records and drug use), and tons of other reasons ..like NEGLECT for starters. Although, IMO there is a lot more to this story! Maybe that 2+ hour drive was to make sure everything was covered up, before she called the police. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be getting a confession, anytime soon. Does anyone know if LE got a chance to question the other children that were said to be in the house that morning, particularly the sister who "left the room to let Aliayah get some rest..."? Also, does anyone know if LE searched the areas around where RL worked?

I have really been SAD for the last two weeks or so-(usually not like me at all)...and I have a pic of Aliayah on my monitor, and I kept looking and looking thinking she looked like someone I knew-and well--she DOES! My great Aunt. My greatma was murdered -and she had MANY littleones -and my aunt has the same look in her eyes that Aliayah does. And her hair is fixed like aliayahs ---only yearssss ago!! (strange --i think)

OK-LL and RL KNEW that CS would take their children -when they called about Aliayah. Thats why I say she disapeared before 9/24. I think that LL took the older children with her that day, to SCARE them. To include them in the deed. She probly told them, you tell-you go to jail..
I still believe RL is knee deep in the two missing wv woman, and "they" got away with it once. Never found. Wherever those ladies are, Aliayah will be close, would be my bet.
I am writing a letter to the Federal Judge in her case. Im tired of her, being free. She TOOK him to a head shop several times a month. SHE KNOWS what he was doing!!! She is a player....she learned alot in prison. BUT people in prison HATE people who harm little ones. Ohh Lena, if you thought you had it rough before?.....Think about it, Lena. Make that deal!

BUT people in prison HATE people who harm little ones. Ohh Lena, if you thought you had it rough before?.....Think about it, Lena. Make that deal![/QUOTE]

Well, I've always heard that ppl who hurt kids are treated VERY badly by other inmates. However, it really seems to be mostly a myth. Mainly, the thing I've seen happen to child abusers is they're RELEASED wayyyyy early. Sickening. :maddening:

One of the questions that has been bothering me since the start of this is with 5 children in the home, why Aliayah is singled out? So, I've been doing a little research this morning on that subject and I found this site - http://www.child-abuse-effects.com/why-parents-target-a-specific-child-for-abuse.html. It was hard to find much on the subject, but this site answered some of my questions and raised a few more very disturbing ones in my mind.
On the left, there is a list of topics, check the one under signs of physical abuse. It has a chart of where normal bruising is on children and signs abusive bruising.

Maybe some of the expert sleuthers could refute me on this one-I would imagine that the singling out of Aliayah (if that indeed did happen) could possibly be the result of her being born while Lena was incarcerated, thus interrrupting the normal maternal bonding process (assuming there was ever that with LL) Not in the least defending LL here-just trying to make some sense of this horrible situation. Thanks for the link, wenc-gets a little perspective on the whole issue.

I am not just meaning the suspected abuse (as that has not been proven), but why is she the one that is missing? If there was abuse, were the other children abused or was it just Aliayah? If it was just Aliayah, then why? I was watching Deadly Women one night and they said something like in a household with multiple children, a lot of times one would be singled out. That got me thinking, so I decided to see what I could find on the subject. According to that site, several things in their list could fit her situation IMO.

BUT people in prison HATE people who harm little ones. Ohh Lena, if you thought you had it rough before?.....Think about it, Lena. Make that deal!
Well, I've always heard that ppl who hurt kids are treated VERY badly by other inmates. However, it really seems to be mostly a myth. Mainly, the thing I've seen happen to child abusers is they're RELEASED wayyyyy early. Sickening. :maddening:
And mothers who harm their children are rarely treated with the same derision as fathers are - a huge thorn in my side.

As for why she was singled out - wasn't Aliayah also the youngest child who wasn't Ralph's?

Here are some of what I picked out in the list (http://www.child-abuse-effects.com/why-parents-target-a-specific-child-for-abuse.html). Some others could fit, but these are the ones that stick out with me and are JMO:

the parent abuses alcohol, drugs or other substances
post-partum depression -- 9 months postpartum and pregnant.
social isolation -- neighbors said they were not very sociable
poor coping skills - could feel overwhelmed with 5 kids and 2 more on the way
too passive -- Aliayah said to be shy
failure to attach (bond) with the child - in grandma's care most of her life
the child is viewed as an adversary (a mother might see her daughter as competition for her husband's attention; a father might see in his daughter a trait he dislikes in his wife and view her as an enemy) -- or maybe LL's mother's attention
the parent dislikes certain personality traits and quirks that the child exhibits, especially if these traits are seen as mimicking someone the parent is either suspicious of or has a particular aversion to (an estranged or abusive spouse, for example) - biodad maybe
the parent dislikes the fact that the child resembles in looks, someone the parent feels loathing toward (a spouse who has been unfaithful, for example) - again, biodad
the child was a product of infidelity, incest, sexual assault, or an otherwise unwanted pregnancy - not RL's child
child was born during period of extreme stress and crises - born while incarcerated

Then of course is the stepchild, which could be expanded to younger stepchild, female stepchild, biodad does not know about her so he's not involved with her, but other stepchild's dad is involved since he was on visitation.

Which is why I find psychology so interesting. I like to know why people do what they do.

One of the questions that has been bothering me since the start of this is with 5 children in the home, why Aliayah is singled out? .

This is an EASY one to answer. Aliayah is not Ralph's biological daughter. She was conceived from another man...Eric ????. You can bet your a$$ that she has been a source of animosity with Ralph for over 3 years now,...seeing that she was not HIS.
Because of this fact, Aliayah was in danger from the time she was born,.....and Ralph FINALLY achieved his goal of getting rid of his source of frustration, one night in late Sept.
I believe it was on the way home, Sept 23,...after a night of drinking and bath salts,...Ralph had Lena pull the car over near a wooded area....

This is an EASY one to answer. Aliayah is not Ralph's biological daughter. She was conceived from another man...Eric ????. You can bet your a$$ that she has been a source of animosity with Ralph for over 3 years now,...seeing that she was not HIS.
Because of this fact, Aliayah was in danger from the time she was born,.....and Ralph FINALLY achieved his goal of getting rid of his source of frustration, one night in late Sept.
I believe it was on the way home, Sept 23,...after a night of drinking and bath salts,...Ralph had Lena pull the car over near a wooded area....

It's almost like LL gave a little hint in her 911 call - telling the operator Aliyah wasn't RL's & naming the father. For what reason would LL include that in a 911 call? Considering the man didn't even know he had a child.

Maybe he went into "axe mode" - losing control of himself, which he has done on several occassions.

So where's the body? Did they put her down a well or a septic tank, which only a local boy would know of? Wherever she is, they know their secret is safely locked in their minds only.

What exactly is a head shop?

They sell bongs, smoking accessories, incense, and they have the herbal stuff you can smoke. I call them hippie shops because they always sell a lot of tie dye stuff!

I am not just meaning the suspected abuse (as that has not been proven), but why is she the one that is missing? If there was abuse, were the other children abused or was it just Aliayah? If it was just Aliayah, then why? I was watching Deadly Women one night and they said something like in a household with multiple children, a lot of times one would be singled out. That got me thinking, so I decided to see what I could find on the subject. According to that site, several things in their list could fit her situation IMO.

One of the most telling things that show the alienation of Aliayah from the rest of the family was her addressing RL as "Keith". He was the paternal leader of the family and was called "father" or "daddy" by all of the other children, except by Aliayah and her brother.

So while RL demonstrated what ever he calls "love" to the other children in the family, by distancing himself from Aliayah, he showed that she did not matter and was not considered a real member of the family. The controlling nature of RL and his addiction to mind-altering drugs could be the combination to make him act, especially when he and LL were adding more of "his" children to the family. Just my opinion.

At the bare minimum, all of the children suffered neglect at the hands of both parents. That is evident by the sale of SNAP benefits to fund their drug habits.

And when you neglect the children, withholding nutrition and clean/safe housing, you start bordering upon abuse, without a hand laid on the children.

At the bare minimum, all of the children suffered neglect at the hands of both parents. That is evident by the sale of SNAP benefits to fund their drug habits.

And when you neglect the children, withholding nutrition and clean/safe housing, you start bordering upon abuse, without a hand laid on the children.

I don't think that borders on abuse - it is abuse. I know they were all abused to some degree and Aliayah seemingly more so. To me, all the signs are there and there had to be reason for CPS to remove the other children the way did. Maybe a better way of putting it instead of it has not been proven is that it has not been verbally verified by LE yet.

I haven't read at any of the facebook pages in a long time, but today I popped in and saw a new name I had not seen before. Janet Skinner, sister to Joann. Are you guys seeing any of this?

I did, but it was somewhere not reputable. I've been intrigued though.
:eek:hoh:

AND, from what I understand, LL WASN'T collecting child support for little Aliayah BECAUSE she had never previously "named" the supposed bio-dad. The other non-Ralph kids (1 or 2 ?) had visitation w/bio-dad & probably got child support $$. I really wonder if ANY of the kids "belong" to Ralph

It's almost like LL gave a little hint in her 911 call - telling the operator Aliyah wasn't RL's & naming the father. For what reason would LL include that in a 911 call? Considering the man didn't even know he had a child.

Maybe he went into "axe mode" - losing control of himself, which he has done on several occassions.

So where's the body? Did they put her down a well or a septic tank, which only a local boy would know of? Wherever she is, they know their secret is safely locked in their minds only.

BBM

I hate to give up hope, but I've been wondering for a while if there are any abandoned mines within a reasonable distance??

And, I've wondered about the necessity of telling the operator who Aliayah's father was also. Did she feel compelled to tell that info, (hard to explain the mindset of someone you've never spoken with) or was there an ulterior motive - maybe to get back at RL for what he possibly had done?

:banghead:

Where are you Aliayah?

that dang campground. Still worrying it.

I did, but it was somewhere not reputable. I've been intrigued though.
:eek:hoh:

Why would Joann's sister abuse Aliayah? How would she even have an opportunity to abuse her? IIRC, VB did not deny this happened?

Did this sister provide childcare for Lena or Joann? Just trying to make sense of how this could possibly be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave