WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing.. my neighbors near and far would have heard my screams and I definitely would have knocked on every local door or have sent the other 2 people able to do so in my house to knock and doors and look.. but that's just me. . Too each their own I guess... sigh.

Well, Dee, you have some common sense obviously~ Amazing how the neighbor across the way had no idea, yet mom drove around for hours without asking a neighbor (across the street) if they had seen her precious baby.

Something is definitly wrong in who-ville.

MOO

Mel

How about whatever happened was before the kids got up, say at 6:30. Then the SD going to work and mom driving around with the kids and running out of gas was for an alibi (as someone stated earlier).

I pray they find this child soon, and that the family has no part in her disappearance. although some things may sound hinky to us, I have to think of the other Lunsford child, Jessica Lunsford that went missing a few years ago. Same scenario almost.
I did not follow Jessica's case and have only read little bits on it.

But I don't think it involved a 3 yr old baby and a parent driving around in a van looking for her for two hours and not telling anyone when the last time she saw her she was in a closed up house in a bedroom.

Interesting but a very frightening thought. You know with all those babies (1 birth after the other it seems), what are the chances that the mother could have a severe case of post-partum depression. The littlest lunsford is only 10 months old, and she's about to birth twins.

I think it could be entirely possible that mom may have snapped. If she's dealing with a 3 year old that may be potty training, wasnt' feeling well, and made a mess. Thought "let me take out all my frustration on this child who won't stop crying".

It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Just an opinion - not stated as fact (since I have no idea how this mother feels).

Thanks,

Mel

That's very possible-especially if that child is a reminder of a "relationship" mother would rather forget!:waitasec:

This could be totally off but I just wanted to ask about this:
An article,in the beginning said that sweet Baby A is missing her top 4 teeth. At the age of 3 that is a young age to be missing teeth imo... this leads me to believe that abuse may/could reside within the household. If DCF is involved is there any history reported? Thanks

Officials thanked the community for its help but also said they don't need any more volunteers. They want to avoid ruining any potential evidence. If you have any information about Aliayah you're still asked to call 911 or the Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 304-269-8251.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

I have followed many many MC cases, and when LE says this, it means they are on a recovery mission and not looking for a live person.

IMHO they are looking for a crime scene and want the experts to handle it here on out.

While expected, it still makes me incredibly sad :(

My opinion only,

Mel

JimCantore Jim Cantore
Interesting #weather set up for Saturday/Sat. Night for higher elevations of MD and WV. Can you say HEAVY WET #SNOW! Stay tuned. #wvwx #mdwx

I did not follow Jessica's case and have only read little bits on it.

But I don't think it involved a 3 yr old baby and a parent driving around in a van looking for her for two hours and not telling anyone when the last time she saw her she was in a closed up house in a bedroom.

No but she did go missing from a mobile home in the wee hours of the morning. Jessica, it was also said, was afraid of the dark and wouldn't have left on her own, or with a stranger. Not saying all facts are identical, but some are.

JimCantore Jim Cantore
Interesting #weather set up for Saturday/Sat. Night for higher elevations of MD and WV. Can you say HEAVY WET #SNOW! Stay tuned. #wvwx #mdwx

Yes saying here where I am at to be in the 30's Saturday night. And Weston is higher in the mountains than I am.

No but she did go missing from a mobile home in the wee hours of the morning. Jessica, it was also said, was afraid of the dark and wouldn't have left on her own, or with a stranger. Not saying all facts are identical, but some are.

I know and I really am the last to jump on a parent usually and have defended some strange actions by some.

I have really thought about this van trip a lot and can not fathom it as a search. In my mind it was something else.

There are only about 20 houses in the area she went missing. Everyone should have known from the start.

An article,in the beginning said that sweet Baby A is missing her top 4 teeth. At the age of 3 that is a young age to be missing teeth imo... this leads me to believe that abuse may/could reside within the household. If DCF is involved is there any history reported? Thanks

That bit of information gave me pause too, Curious1. So many posters have reminded me of "milk and Juice rot" though. And it is true I have seen many many young kids with "bottle rot". Sad, I have always hated seeing that it looks so painful. I've also seen several babies her age that have accidentally knocked out those teeth when still unsteady walkers. My mind just goes to the awful cases first I guess.

Maybe if they would give some kind of information then they may get more tips/hints just saying

I just wanna know if the cadaver dogs hit on the home or car(s). I really feel like baby A died in the home, and mom dumped her somewhere during her 2 hour drive.

Just my opinion though.

Mel

I know and I really am the last to jump on a parent usually and have defended some strange actions by some.

I have really thought about this van trip a lot and can not fathom it as a search. In my mind it was something else.

There are only about 20 houses in the area she went missing. Everyone should have known from the start.

I knew what you meant, and yes, my hackles were raised over several aspects of the case, like so many up at that hour or in the house, a truck outside picking up SD etc,. My hinky meter keeps going off as well, but I cling to hope the gut is wrong this time. :cheers:

The fact that a ws'er, reported as part of a search team with their neighbor that THEY didn't know the child was missing can't be rationalized away. JMO etc. etc....

The only way the driving around instead of going on foot to search would make sense is if she thought of a specific person who had taken the child and headed there. I can't make it work any other way.

The missing front teeth were more than likely caused by tooth decay. When parents allow a baby to go to sleep with a bottle in it's mouth every night, the little teeth will rot out from being coated by milk or juice all night long. It's a common mistake that some uninformed parents make when they just want a baby to go to sleep easily at night. A bottle that a baby uses to get to sleep should be filled with water only....but it's not a very good bedtime routine. It can also cause chronic ear infections too.

I would assume all those records are sealed and I haven't heard any news reports about that fact.
ETA: Sealed until she becomes a POI anyways!

The only way the driving around instead of going on foot to search would make sense is if she thought of a specific person who had taken the child and headed there. I can't make it work any other way.

I agree. If she thought someone she knew had her you might go look for that person. You might also drive around looking for a teenager who might have just took off. But never a 3 yr old without calling 911 1st and alerting neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member