WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: hey jandk :)

I check this forum every day praying Aliayah has been found safe. Unfortunately I fear the worst happened to this little angel. She is just about the saddest looking child I have ever seen.

I just read this article on Fox News and it makes me a bit sad that somehow people are placing more value on the missing baby's life, than this little 3 year old missing girl from Weston, VA. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-missouri-baby-was-last-seen/#ixzz1auUynseb

National Guard Joins Search for Missing Baby

Published October 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

Print Email Share Comments
Text Size
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon is sending members of the National Guard to Kansas City to help search for a missing baby.

Nixon said Saturday that 25 members of a guard police company will help look for Lisa Irwin, who was 10 months old when she was reported missing Oct. 4. Her parents say she disappeared from her crib sometime overnight.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-missouri-baby-was-last-seen/#ixzz1av9bNmnu

Maybe the citizens of Weston should insist that their gov. do the SAME for Aliayah,...and send out the National Guard to look for her.

I just read this article on Fox News and it makes me a bit sad that somehow people are placing more value on the missing babie's life, than this little 3 year old missing girl from Weston, VA. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-missouri-baby-was-last-seen/#ixzz1auUynseb

Maybe the citizens of Weston should insist that their gov. do the SAME for Aliayah,...and send out the National Guard to look for her.

<snipped>

I agree. I wish I could offer an award for Aliayah. Her sad little face breaks my heart. I want to just bring her home with me.

30 miles is not very far, it takes about 30 minutes to drive. In many parts of the country people drive that far just to do their grocery shopping.

But distance has nothing to do with why I think he isn't involved fwiw.

Three Weeks Later; Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9516-three-weeks-later-aliayah-lunsford-still-missing
Members of the FBI, the Lewis County Sheriff's Department and the Weston Detachment of WVSP are looking over various surveillance videos, trying to piece together Aliayah's disappearance.

No one will say whether or not Aliayah sis seen in these videos or where they're from.

Investigators say it's helped them narrow down the persons of interest list, and confirms the thoughts that it's either a murder, a concealment or an abduction

bbm....why did it take them 3 weeks to get these videos? Well gee....I guess the only thing that's been ruled out after 3 weeks is she didn't runaway. :banghead:

That makes sense wenc, thank you. It also helps me understand a little better where both LL and RL would have to be a bit more cautious where visitation and perhaps joint custody or shared custody may come into play and where it may not, if you get my drift.

ETA: I hope the one who may have shared custody and visitation has gone to LE with any information he may have seen, if he had seen anything. Especially for his own childs protection.

jmo

He's probably bargaining as we speak...(sigh)

bbm....why did it take them 3 weeks to get these videos? Well gee....I guess the only thing that's been ruled out after 3 weeks is she didn't runaway. :banghead:

They had the original videos from the first day or two, as stated by Sgt Posey of the Lewis county Sheriff's Department. The information was covered on NG.

The FBI stated that videos had been sent to a crime lab to be analyzed.

What my big question is, why did it take the FBI THREE WEEKS to ask for videos from the general public?

<snipped>

I agree. I wish I could offer an award for Aliayah. Her sad little face breaks my heart. I want to just bring her home with me.

Does anyone know who you would need to contact to offer to put up a reward?

They had the original videos from the first day or two, as stated by Sgt Posey of the Lewis county Sheriff's Department. The information was covered on NG.

What my big question is, why did it take the FBI THREE WEEKS to ask for videos from the general public?

Maybe they were wanting an actual witness instead, but since they are not getting that, they are going with the videos. Part of the problem with them not giving information is you do not know what they are looking for. How many times do you notice something, but forget about it because it did not seem important until something jogs your memory? It's like the question of her buying the pack of cigarettes. That's probably something she does routinely and the clerk probably thought nothing of it at the time. But, the clerk hears of the supposed search for the missing child during that time period and remembers that she came in and bought the cigs during that time frame.

I think they may have a lot of things figured out, but getting witnesses to tie the story together and support their theory is a problem. Therefore, they have to rely on other evidence to get the charges to stick when it all comes together. In the long run, the video tape would be a more reliable witness than an eye witness, but both would be even better. They did not have enough evidence to convict in the Anthony case and I hope and pray LE is just being very, very careful so that it does not happen in this case.

IIRC the FBI wasn't involved from day one. I can't recall exactly when the FBI became involved.... so I don't think it is really a full three weeks they waited. I could be wrong though.....

I just read this article on Fox News and it makes me a bit sad that somehow people are placing more value on the missing baby's life, than this little 3 year old missing girl from Weston, VA. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-missouri-baby-was-last-seen/#ixzz1auUynseb

National Guard Joins Search for Missing Baby

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/1...ng-missouri-baby-was-last-seen/#ixzz1av9bNmnu

I agree every child deserves equal treatment,which makes me even more worried for Aliayah!They know baby Lisa did not leave on her own so maybe she WAS taken by a stranger. Aliayah is old enough to leave by herself but if she did she Would not have been far and should have been found.Also Lisa has a 100k reward,FBI said reward would not help.IMO that means Lisa MAY have been kidnapped,but FBI knows Aliayah's (parents or someone close)are involved in her disappearance.This is just my thoughts on why they are doing it one way for the baby,and another for Aliayah. I pray they are both found alive.My heart tells me someone has Aliayah and she is safe,happy and warm but the voice in my head tells me different.:candle::cry:

OMG does that mean they think she's alive??????

Praying!

That is all I can find so far today for updates to Aliayah.......I'm sorry, I didn't know the concern for a missing child has the day off on a Sunday.....my bad. (referring to media coverage...not you guys)

Praying!

I'm hoping that the FBI does not define "a favorable conclusion" as an arrest! (no matter how much I want an arrest...that is not a favorable conclusion in my book)

My first instinct on a "favorable conclusion" is recovery of this childs remains so she can receive a proper burial. And an arrest... in which order, I don't know, but perhaps the FBI believes if one happens, both will happen.

jmvho

Praying!

NO.. the article title is misleading. it merely said what was in all the previous articles and that is that they are assuming she is not alive... shoddy reporting :(

NO.. the article title is misleading. it merely said what was in all the previous articles and that is that they are assuming she is not alive... shoddy reporting :(

In fairness, it's not the reporting. It's a quote by the FBI. I guess a conclusion to a case is considered favourable in their books whether the child is alive or dead. Case solved on to the next attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly