WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a bad feeling about this case because Aliayah is one of the few children in the house that don't belong to both LL and RL and I worry that she was singled out. I think we've all seen cases where one child is treated differently from the others, usually by a stepparent.

I've been hoping that this is actually a case where LL or someone else passed Aliayah onto another family member or friend to 'save' her from her current situation.

Obviously this is all only my opinion, and my hopes are for the best, but I've had this nagging bad feeling about this one from the get go.

BBM. Has this been confirmed? Did anyone find an online record of when LL and RL married? I'm not certain all but one or two are biologically his children. I think it is possible LL started using RL's surname for her other children after they married, whether or not it is their legal last name.

jmo

what I don't understand is that in the one birth announcement we did find, RL's name is not mentioned at all. If the announcement was printed because of the pride of the 1st born son, why is the name of the father never mentioned? The only names mentioned are Lena and her mother.
So what was so special about this child that he got announced but no others did. (not that every child isn't special...you know what I mean)
Could Lena and her mom wanted a certain someone to specifically know about this child?

Does anyone have LL's date(s) of incarceration and the date the lawsuit was filed? Just wondering if lynnb's point above coincides with anything.

I have to say, I'm very confused about the relationship between RL & LL. Like Cubby, I would like to know when they were married and their ages. IIRC, someone on FB said LL was very young. Is this an open marriage or just some sort of financial arrangement for the sake of filing taxes or receiving aid? Do they go to jail and then give each other permission to see other people while incarcerated?

Permission probably does not play a part in it. There are some drugs that inhibit a person's sex drive and some that enhance it. I do not think morality is something they worry about. Most have an impulsivity problem - whatever urges they have, they act on them and do not even consider the consequences.

Supposedly, the first 2 are RL's, they were separated and the next 2 not, and the last 1 and the twins are. Probably the only way to know for sure is DNA testing.

That makes sense wenc, thank you. It also helps me understand a little better where both LL and RL would have to be a bit more cautious where visitation and perhaps joint custody or shared custody may come into play and where it may not, if you get my drift.

ETA: I hope the one who may have shared custody and visitation has gone to LE with any information he may have seen, if he had seen anything. Especially for his own childs protection.

jmo

what I don't understand is that in the one birth announcement we did find, RL's name is not mentioned at all. If the announcement was printed because of the pride of the 1st born son, why is the name of the father never mentioned? The only names mentioned are Lena and her mother.
So what was so special about this child that he got announced but no others did. (not that every child isn't special...you know what I mean)
Could Lena and her mom wanted a certain someone to specifically know about this child?

Maybe it was for RL. If they were separated at the time, maybe she used that to get him back? Specific dates would be so helpful, but they are so hard to find. And, even if you find a date they were convicted and the sentence they received, there is no way to know if they served the full sentence or not.

One other thing, why does it always seem like it's LL and her mom? LL and her mom (not RL) on the birth announcement. LL and mom (not RL) on the news interview. LL does not mention RL but does mention mom on the 911 call.

Has she had those twins yet? This must be the longest pregnancy on record, with multiples to boot.

The one that had visitation was arrested for something else. But, that could be a way for LE to get information out of the ones that are not forthcoming.

The one that had visitation was arrested for something else. But, that could be a way for LE to get information out of the ones that are not forthcoming.

Recently arrested, as in after Aliayah went missing?

:waitasec:

Oh my, those poor kids. Not one single responsible adult who is a positive role model, that I can see. :(

moo

That's right, and with each child that they have, you can bet will continue the cycle, seeing that they know no different.
Why is it that those least equipped for parenthood, seem to be the most fertile, and vice versa?

That's right, and with each child that they have, you can bet will continue the cycle, seeing that they know no different.
Why is it that those least equipped for parenthood, seem to be the most fertile, and vice versa?

Sure seems that way sometimes...I am one of those "infertile" ones...and I used birth control for years, not knowing I was wasting my time. I don't understand the lack of use of BC in so many cases, from teens to those who don't seem to have any resources to care for and raise a child...JMO

Maybe it was for RL. If they were separated at the time, maybe she used that to get him back? Specific dates would be so helpful, but they are so hard to find. And, even if you find a date they were convicted and the sentence they received, there is no way to know if they served the full sentence or not.

One other thing, why does it always seem like it's LL and her mom? LL and her mom (not RL) on the birth announcement. LL and mom (not RL) on the news interview. LL does not mention RL but does mention mom on the 911 call.

Wenc,
Good Point. Either RL is not part of her support system or he doesn't want to be a part of the situation? LL's mother seems to be in control and given how she talked more than LL in the interview at the beginning of the disappearance; It suggests to me that she is used to being in that position with her daughter.
I will be happy if this little baby would be found safe; but it sure isn't looking that way~Not saying that miracles happen; because they do(Jaycee and Elizabeth Smart~to name two).
If she isn't found soon; I hope we can get a forum set up for her and compile some of the information that has been verified. Without the forum it is hard to keep track of what information there is available. Still praying for your safety Aliayah.

Three Weeks Later; Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9516-three-weeks-later-aliayah-lunsford-still-missing
Members of the FBI, the Lewis County Sheriff's Department and the Weston Detachment of WVSP are looking over various surveillance videos, trying to piece together Aliayah's disappearance.

No one will say whether or not Aliayah sis seen in these videos or where they're from.

Investigators say it's helped them narrow down the persons of interest list, and confirms the thoughts that it's either a murder, a concealment or an abduction.

Wenc,
Good Point. Either RL is not part of her support system or he doesn't want to be a part of the situation? LL's mother seems to be in control and given how she talked more than LL in the interview at the beginning of the disappearance; It suggests to me that she is used to being in that position with her daughter.
I will be happy if this little baby would be found safe; but it sure isn't looking that way~Not saying that miracles happen; because they do(Jaycee and Elizabeth Smart~to name two).
If she isn't found soon; I hope we can get a forum set up for her and compile some of the information that has been verified. Without the forum it is hard to keep track of what information there is available. Still praying for your safety Aliayah.

IMO....the reason we don't hear LL ever talk about RL is because she is trying to keep up the appearance of a "seperated" couple. They wouldn't be the first married couple to work the system. Tell the state they're seperated and RL lives elsewhere...while LL collects benefits without having to report RL's income. I think that is the reason LL never mentioned him in the 911 call. But once the police arrived, it was evident there was a man living in the home and the cat was left out of the bag. All IMO.....MOO....etc

I think you may be correct lynnb. I also wonder (speculation alert!) if for some other reason or to satisfy some other agency in addition to assistance ones, it was important for LL to keep up an official RL doesn't live here appearance. KWIM. We have no clue what other agencies LL and RL have had contact with over the years that may not be pleased to know he was living there.

More than money and state benefits may have been at stake in this.

AGAIN pure speculation on my part.

I was always under the impression that if a man and woman are married, and if the wife gets pregnant from anyone else, the husband is legally the father of that child......unless the biodad pursues paternity rights. So is RL legally Aliayah's father?

Think it depends on the state. But that is how it is in IL and MO and the states around me.

It's a federal law. A child born within a marriage is a product of the marriage. And yes even if the child is not biologically the husbands. There might be some exceptions, for example if the husband was oversea's or incarcerated for the entire duration of gestation, but I can't think of any examples off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille