WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vickie:: here's how to properly get verified as being an 'insider'

Hello again everyone.

Vickie, before you post any more insider info, we really need to hear from you via WSVerify@xmission.com. Otherwise, any facts will need a link to a mainstream media website or comments will be considered rumor and possibly removed until the verification process is completed.

It's just part of the process at Websleuths. You can read more about it here: Professional and Verified Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's a spectacular sunny bright (but chilly) day here in Lincoln County. I again woke up early with little Aliayah on my mind, and a prayer in my heart that soon, very very soon, there will be some progress on this terrible event. I haven't been this emotionally impacted by a case since the Susan Smith tragedy many years ago. Aliayah is one special girl to have reached so many people in so many different ways.

I think I have caught up on the question. If I missed some it was not intentional, repost them please. I hope I am being some help here. All I want is Aliayah home. I will do anything to see that that happens. This is and should be all about Aliayah. If I sound a little testy in my comments please forgive me and try to understand all we have been thru. My heart and mind is on Aliayah. But I am human and menopausal so please bear with me.

Hi Vickie, Thank you so much for taking the time to post here. Your answers are very helpful. We certainly understand how difficult this is and just want you to know that it is appreciated.

Vickey since you're the family spokes person has Lena tried to contact you to get a message out? Have you tried to contact her? Just thinking maybe she might try and say something to the public through you if she feels she can't for whatever reason.

FYI, Vickie has been verified as an insider in this case.

Let's join together to help her find precious Aliayah! :grouphug:

Vickey since you're the family spokes person has Lena tried to contact you to get a message out? Have you tried to contact her? Just thinking maybe she might try and say something to the public through you if she feels she can't for whatever reason.

I have spoken to Lena and she refuses to discuss Aliayah with me. She has not asked me to help her. All I know is she said she wasnt allowed to discuss anything. However at the PC Thursday, Agent Kileen said there was NO GAG ORDER on her or any of us and never has been.

Vickie- Has Lena ever followed any other missing children cases?
I know that may seem like a silly question, but we may be able to help you by comparing details about each case. It may help find a clue.

Vicki-
You have said that you want to do everything that you can to help find Aliayah. This is a list of some people you should contact. They have been heavily involved in other missing children cases and have actually helped get these children's stories to a national news level. They have dealt with extended families also in those cases so that will NOT be an issue.
Fellow ws...please add to the list
1. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomeno - Bring Them Home Now radio.
They have dealt with numerous missing children such as Hailey Dunn

2. Art Harris - http://www.artharris.com/ - Art has been on Nancy Grace numerous times. He was heavily involved in the Haleigh Cummings case

3. Levi Page - http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/p/about-levi.html - heavily involved in the Haleigh Cummings case

Vickie- Has Lena ever followed any other missing children cases?
I know that may seem like a silly question, but we may be able to help you by comparing details about each case. It may help find a clue.

I honestly have no idea, however I doubt it, how could she, with all those kids and either pregnant or getting that way.

I have spoken to Lena and she refuses to discuss Aliayah with me. She has not asked me to help her. All I know is she said she wasnt allowed to discuss anything. However at the PC Thursday, Agent Kileen said there was NO GAG ORDER on her or any of us and never has been.

Why would Lena refuse to discuss her missing child? To avoid self-incrimination and arrest.

Vickie, you said Lena and the kids lived with Joann and had moved out three months ago.

Where was Ralph during the time they lived with Joann? Did Lena move directly from Joann's to the Bendale rental?

Are Lena and Ralph social people? Do they have friends as a couple?

Mornin' everyone...I still believe that today is the day LE gets the tip they are waitin' on!

Vickie-Are Lena and Ralph known to use drugs? Have you considered contacting social services about keeping the other children-or Aliayah when she is found?

:seeya: Here's what I can tell you from what I've observed following this case in defense of the now extended family (Vickie and her brothers) of Aliayah's coming forward.

Yes, Aliayah's extended family was harassed non stop on Facebook by another of their own obviously disgruntle extended family members. It wasn't quite the Hatfield & McCoy's, no star crossed lovers and no pig involved, but one extended family member (whose name starts with D and ends with A) apparently put themselves on a higher pedestal and was posting on Facebook nonstop berating both Aliayah's mother (for her criminal activity) and Aliayah's grandmother (Jo Ann) for allegedly stealing her own sister's husband.

So in essence there were two sisters married to the same man and each had children of their own with that man, so because the two groups of siblings had mothers who were sisters then they were all part of the same extended family. Well, except for the one family member whose name starts with "D". She apparently didn't want to be known as part of the family except her name popped up in an obituary when her father, the man who married the two sisters passed away. That obituary was posted on another forum (SM) where the case was being sleuthed and "D" found it and went on an all out attack of the rest of the family as though this whole case was about her because her name was in the obituary as part of that family.

The long berating postings went on and on (well over 50+ longggg postings) on multiple Facebook sites, and the gossip tidbits were an eye opener about a dysfunctional family, but IMO, it reached a point whereas it took the focus away from a three year old being missing while drama mama poster "D" went on spreading her attack to include Vickie and her brothers and any other family members that came to their defense.

Those original berated postings have since been deleted from the multiple Facebook sites. (Well, deleted but not missing :crazy:). The poster "D" has been banned from those Facebook sites also while Vickie, her brothers and other extended family members, and other concerned locals, were attempting to do some damage control and get the focus back on Aliayah. I don't doubt that tempers are short so anybody who shows up on Facebook in what appears to be confrontational or attack mode, they (Vickie, her brothers, family and friends) no doubt have flashbacks of poster "D" attempting to return under other assumed names.

I could see that Vickie and her brothers needed help, even they are obviously mind boggled as to why Aliayah's own mother and siblings are not coming forward to speak up on behalf of Aliayah. This is why I added a section on my website for Aliayah's case, to help get the word out to find this precious child. Somebody has to speak up for this child and thank God that her great Aunt Vickie, and her brothers are willing to help do just that.

We all know that Facebook is a social network and in my opinion, not a good format to maintain forum discussion, much less sleuthing on a case but that's the only tool many of the family members had when this case began and it appears, IMO, the sites that are there for this case are doing the best they can to provide updates and maintain discussion.

I hope this sort of explains some of what I've observed from my end. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :seeya:

ACR

I had no clue-!! Thanks for all you have done ACR, you are a blessing thats for sure!

Vicki-
You have said that you want to do everything that you can to help find Aliayah. This is a list of some people you should contact. They have been heavily involved in other missing children cases and have actually helped get these children's stories to a national news level. They have dealt with extended families also in those cases so that will NOT be an issue.
Fellow ws...please add to the list
1. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomeno - Bring Them Home Now radio.
They have dealt with numerous missing children such as Hailey Dunn

2. Art Harris - http://www.artharris.com/ - Art has been on Nancy Grace numerous times. He was heavily involved in the Haleigh Cummings case

3. Levi Page - http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/p/about-levi.html - heavily involved in the Haleigh Cummings case

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER :)

4. FOX NEWS-1-888-369-4762.

Greta Van Susteren ontherecord@foxnews.com
Geraldo (i know iknow but he does HELP) atlarge@foxnews.com

Dr. Drew--Just fill out the form, tell him your story!!
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form2b.html?9

Mornin' everyone...I still believe that today is the day LE gets the tip they are waitin' on!

Vickie-Are Lena and Ralph known to use drugs? Have you considered contacting social services about keeping the other children-or Aliayah when she is found?

I pray you are right about the tip.

As for drugs, yes I do know they have both done drugs, Aliayah was born while Lena was in jail because she couldnt pass a urine test. Whether she is still doing drugs, I do not know, I assume not because she is at the drs. just about everyday.

as for me considering trying to get the children, my hubby and I have discussed it. It would be difficult for us because our house is small, but I would take them all in a heart beat.

Why would Lena refuse to discuss her missing child? To avoid self-incrimination and arrest.

Vickie, you said Lena and the kids lived with Joann and had moved out three months ago.

Where was Ralph during the time they lived with Joann? Did Lena move directly from Joann's to the Bendale rental?

Are Lena and Ralph social people? Do they have friends as a couple?

I can not answer these questions right now, waiting for the answers from my bros. they know, I really dont KNOW for sure. prefer to get correct answer rather than give an opinion or the wrong answer. I am trying to get ahold of bros. now, not sure where they are.

Mods- you rock. I see that you are awake day and night making sure that people don't spout off inappropriately at the mouth. It's nice to wake in the morning and see you've got my back, I appreciate it. It really makes a difference here!

ACandyRose- wow. Thank you for posting. It's nice to have some understanding of why the family is reacting defensively.

Vickie- I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions the best you can. I have only been here a few days longer than you, but these people are ON IT and will read into everything to find out what they can about Aliayah. It's pretty fantastic.

Don't worry about having too small of a house if you are willing to keep those children together!!! The least of the children's concerns are house size... and, with family, DSHS (DCFS, DFS- whatever they call it in WV) is easier on the family re: qualifications.

I heard a RUMOR a little while ago, I cant find out if there is any TRUTH in it. Can I post my thoughts here

I heard a RUMOR a little while ago, I cant find out if there is any TRUTH in it. Can I post my thoughts here

Vickie, I'm not a mod, but I believe you can post your 'opinions' here, as long as you state they are your opinions and not fact.

Hi Vickie,

Rumors aren't allowed here, we try to stick with the facts as known at this time. Thanks

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member