WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I thought maybe RL did it and has threatened LL to go along with the "missing" story. Where has he been lately, anyways? Is it just me, or has there not been much coverage regarding him? Also, LL has been out of the spotlight, and that just isn't right! Those two HAVE to know something.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong.

This is why I think the reward is kind of point less because "IF" someone helped LL then a 20,00 dollar reward would do you no good because you would and should be placed in prision 1 for keeping it quiet for over 40 days and 2 participating in a crime. Dont get me wrong I dont think the reward is horribly bad if someone finds Princess A then they deserve the reward 100%.

But if another person knows and is keeping it a secret out of fear or perhaps loyalty, $20 grand could certainly provide the extra nudge needed.

Before I can state a plausible theory, I would need to know the following information:
1.) Did LL see RL off to work that morning? Or had she gone back to bed and he was still there.
2.) Did RL's ride to work that morning actually work with him? Was this a regular thing, the 2 of them riding together?
3.) Did the kids see AL that morning?

Thanks again to Vickie and Tina for joining in this discussion! Vickie, your brothers sound pretty amazing too.

To get back to lynnb's comment about getting this discussion going once again. I would be interested in hearing what the WS members have as theories at this point. Vickie has given us such wonderful information, that I am still trying to process it all.

Personally, I am leading toward abduction by somebody who is somehow connected with LL and RL. CJMajor, I got a bit lost in your truck driver line of questioning. Do you care to expand? Maybe together we can come up with a news story that would grab some media attention.

This is just a scenario-----

Say that LL had a "friend" that was a truck driver....and LL needed (or wanted to send lil Aliayah on her way) (for whatever reason)....wouldn't that be the perfect way for her to vanish? Or to vanish her? ---

this is NOT my "first" THEORY-just one of three !! But I am pretty sure that we could put together something that we can send to the press!!

hopefully you got an A :seeya:

Yes!! The only good thing that has happened today -an A here!! Then it went straight downhill-lol!! (story of my life) Thanks for caring!!:blushing:---oops and on my toughest course---ethics in LE (go figure) lol

WV Search and Rescue Teams
http://www.sargroup.info/
http://www.wvk9sar.org/
We are an all volunteer organization dedicated to providing trained dog teams to assist in locating lost and missing persons and evidence recovery.

Teams are available 24 hours per day/7 days per week for statewide response.

There is never a fee for our services.

Before I can state a plausible theory, I would need to know the following information:
1.) Did LL see RL off to work that morning? Or had she gone back to bed and he was still there.
2.) Did RL's ride to work that morning actually work with him? Was this a regular thing, the 2 of them riding together?
3.) Did the kids see AL that morning?

The only answer I have is supposedly RL had gotten a ride from this guy every morning and he was verified as being at work that day.
The rest of the questions I have no idea. Lena said she woke up with RL for work....but I don't believe anything she has said at this point.

Hi Vickie and Tina, just a few questions.

Would you know the connection to the RV park that was searched in the beginning?
I have read talk of Aliayah's carseat being missing, is there any truth to this?
Has LL named the father of the soon to be born twins?

Thank you, Bless you!

I am sorry, I do not know the answers to any of these questions

Email sent to-JVM, NG, GERALDO, DR. DREW. :) -----Vickie I pray that they will contact us-and get you on asap!!

Hello all. I have been reading along with the Aliayah case after noticing there isn't much media covering her disappearance at all. Thank you for keeping her story alive.

My heart aches for this baby girl! I hope she is found soon. Every morning I wake up, hoping to hear good news, to no avail.

Also, to Vickie: Bless your heart for stepping up and acting as a voice for Miss Aliayah!!! You are so strong; so amazing! Thank you!

:welcome2: :newbie: :greetings:

Glad you've joined us! Thanks for caring for this precious baby girl!

At first I thought maybe RL did it and has threatened LL to go along with the "missing" story. Where has he been lately, anyways? Is it just me, or has there not been much coverage regarding him? Also, LL has been out of the spotlight, and that just isn't right! Those two HAVE to know something.

No correction here! :great:

I was told by two different very reliable sources while that RL passed the polygraph twice... I am sure he knows now what happened that morning, but not so sure he did at first. Of course, if he does know regardless of whether it was before or after the fact than not coming forward for Aliayah makes him just as guilty, IMO

Hello! I am new here. First post. I am nowhere near WV, never met anyone involved, but for some reason when I saw Aliayah's photo the week she disappeared I connected with her. There was something in her eyes. Something so familiar. It wasn't until I learned more of her story, her life that it made sense. We could be sisters. Her mom and mine were cut from the same cloth...right down to the welfare fraud.
It was my childhood that lead me to study criminal behavior. What makes people tick. It makes it easier to accept my own upbringing.
I find myself scouring the web several times a day to see if any new information is released. I cant seem to let this case go. I have so many questions and strong opinions on it. I am frustrated on the lack of attention the case is getting but sadly I dont think national attention will help. I think the answers are all quite close to home.

I hope we get answers soon. I also wanted to say I am so happy that Vickie has come forward. Sometimes the truth is not pretty but it must be spoken. Forthcoming information is not to embarrass those involved but find a baby. Its going to sting. You may have days that you feel guilty for sharing but just remember our secrets keep us sick. You are absolutely doing the right thing.

Hello! I am new here. First post. I am nowhere near WV, never met anyone involved, but for some reason when I saw Aliayah's photo the week she disappeared I connected with her. There was something in her eyes. Something so familiar. It wasn't until I learned more of her story, her life that it made sense. We could be sisters. Her mom and mine were cut from the same cloth...right down to the welfare fraud.
It was my childhood that lead me to study criminal behavior. What makes people tick. It makes it easier to accept my own upbringing.
I find myself scouring the web several times a day to see if any new information is released. I cant seem to let this case go. I have so many questions and strong opinions on it. I am frustrated on the lack of attention the case is getting but sadly I dont think national attention will help. I think the answers are all quite close to home.

I hope we get answers soon. I also wanted to say I am so happy that Vickie has come forward. Sometimes the truth is not pretty but it must be spoken. Forthcoming information is not to embarrass those involved but find a baby. Its going to sting. You may have days that you feel guilty for sharing but just remember our secrets keep us sick. You are absolutely doing the right thing.

Welcome to the forum! I know that some families will withhold info that they feel will embarrass the family, not out of trying to hide a crime, but that they think it may not be relavent. I have seen so many family members attacked for things they say or how they react. I can see why they withhold some info. But it doesn't help LE find their loved ones! Sometime the family secrets need to be aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member