WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know who turned this picture in to be used......and if that person knew of any abuse and chose to keep it a family secret. I hope that was the first question the FBI asked them!

Maybe it was found in the Lunsford home. Maybe that's why ll used the picture from Christmas she didn't want the public seeing this picture. I believe in karma and I believe if someone purposefully did this to little A then theres a special place in hades for them!:furious:

I don't think LL worked (she had the 8 month old, Alaiyah, and twins on the way). IMHO I think she kept the kids in the house for the most part.

I'd sure like to know the story behind this photograph!

MOO

Mel

It doesn't matter if they work. It's a program to help "financially disadavantaged" families. You're more likely to be eligible. It goes along with her gettin SNAP card. And they do some home based visits so Aliayah wouldn't have been goin everytime they had a "class". They only have "class" once or twice a week. It would have been pretty convenient for her one would think.

Although we all had our suspicions I think this confirms why there aren't more pictures of A around.

I don't think LL worked (she had the 8 month old, Alaiyah, and twins on the way). IMHO I think she kept the kids in the house for the most part.

I'd sure like to know the story behind this photograph!

MOO

Mel

I actually have a link showing where she worked in July of 2010 but don't know if I can share it or not.

I can't post the link, but some one from the Central West Virginian posted on a fb page that the FBI said this photo came from "an extended family member"
don't know which one yet....but I'm sure it was not Vickie as she would have released this photo long ago. IMO

I can't post the link, but some one from the Central West Virginian posted on a fb page that the FBI said this photo came from "an extended family member"
don't know which one yet....but I'm sure it was not Vickie as she would have released this photo long ago. IMO

I agree. And she'd have been irate when she received it. So we might not be havin this discussion.

I agree. And she'd have been irate when she received it. So we might not be havin this discussion.

Poor Vickie....imagine how she must be feeling right now. I don't think even she would be expecting something this bad.

Poor Vickie....imagine how she must be feeling right now. I don't think even she would be expecting something this bad.

I feel for her. How nuts is it that we're sayin "poor Vickie" not "poor Lena"?One would think we'd be seein her on every tv screen stompin her feet, clappin her hands screamin, where's my baby, until someone spoke up!

I am so heart broken, what kind of a monster would do this. I thought it was a sick joke when I first saw it. Dear Lord what has this child been thru? I had no idea

I am so heart broken, what kind of a monster would do this. I thought it was a sick joke when I first saw it. Dear Lord what has this child been thru? I had no idea

I, too, felt like it was a sick joke when I first saw it. Vickie, I am soooo sorry!!!! many many *hugs*... i know how heart broken i am to see her little face, but i can't imagine what this is doing to you.

even more reason to bring this baby home and punish whoever is responsible for this nonsense!!!!!!!

Makes you wonder why there isn't an application process to procreate.:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Seriously! You have to have a license to drive. You have to have a license to fix someone's plumbing. But anyone can have kids! :maddening::furious:

this new pic looks to me like she had lost weight. there is rumors that this pic came from extended family, I do not believe this is true. I know if Randy or jesse had seen her looking like that it would have been reported immediatly. My brothers have told me the last time they saw Aliayah was the 4th of july. They did not go to Lena's house because they didnt like to be around her or Ralph. They said when they saw Aliayah in july she looked fine to them.Lena moved out of JoAnn's house in May and took the kids wit her. the last pics Randy has of her are the ones taken this summer and are the ones that are posted on facebook

Vickie my heart aches for you and everyone who loves this little angel. I'm absolutely DISGUSTED for her. The whole thing is beyond sad.:grouphug:

My heart sank when I saw that photo :(
I dreamed about Aliayah on saturday night. She was living, hidden, in the house next door to me with a lovely motherly woman in her 50s. She was happy and I was playing at gardening with her.

Please God let her be found soon

Oh Aliayah, I was so hoping to come to the thread to hear good news and come across the new photo. You poor little thing. Where are you sweet baby girl? My heart is breaking for you.

Heartbreaking. If you leave bruises why take pictures? It seems to me, only 2 reasons, 1 of which will probably be used at LL trial. 1. To document abuse so the abuser can be prosecuted. LL will say she was fearful of ? and had to have proof so ? would surely be sentenced a long time and they could be safe. She feared for her and her children's lives. 2. Someone is psych and takes photos to relive the pleasure they felt when the pain was inflicted.

I din't think it was possible but she is worse than Casey Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl