GUILTY WV - Riley Crossman, 15, Martinsburg, Morgan County, 7 May 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a very sad post on her Instagram that stood out to me. It talks about being like a penny (not worth anything). At the end there are brackets that say "directed" and has a symbol for a female. It was shortly before she disappeared. Does anyone have any ideas what that might mean? Is it an Instagram thing? May she RIP.

I did not see BloodHoundSleuth's post....Sorry

No worries!

Omg. I just saw this. (It’s been a crazy week, so haven’t been over here much. I don’t tend to keep up with local/state news, so had no idea.) It’s so very sad. Makes my heart literally ache. I need to get caught up on details. Deep deep sympathy to her family and friends. Not the ending anyone wanted to see.:(

I apologize if this has been asked and/or answered. I was wondering if the 5:40 a.m. FT attempt with her boyfriend was out of the norm. It would seem to me that perhaps that's the time when something was getting ready to happen to her; and Riley may have been trying to reach out for help.

BTW - Every photo that I have seen of AM looks pretty sleazy/lowlife. There would be no way that I personally would date a guy like that much less let him around my children.

I apologize if this has been asked and/or answered. I was wondering if the 5:40 a.m. FT attempt with her boyfriend was out of the norm. It would seem to me that perhaps that's the time when something was getting ready to happen to her; and Riley may have been trying to reach out for help.
Not verified but read somewhere she may have been calling him to make sure he was up and going for a field trip he had that day MOO

I would like to know if she had her school things with her or where they left in her room. Another words was she taken while headed to school ?

Not verified but read somewhere she may have been calling him to make sure he was up and going for a field trip he had that day MOO

I would like to know if she had her school things with her or where they left in her room. Another words was she taken while headed to school ?

The mom checked on her in the morning and thought she had left for school. I took that to mean her school stuff was gone too. I know that I would definitely notice if my kids had left their school stuff home. MOO.

Yet, Riley's mother left those details out of her interviews with the press! . Maybe she told the police the truth about him being there from day 1, which is why they suspected him from day 1. I am now thinking that law enforcement did not want the public to know that he was in the house that night, so he would not go on the run.

That article leaves me with a couple questions.
How could AM have done something to RC and removed her body to another area, garage, for instance and her mother not hear something that night. And, then again, where was she the next morning when he came back and picked up the body? This story so smacks of SP over in Tennessee.

That article leaves me with a couple questions.
How could AM have done something to RC and removed her body to another area, garage, for instance and her mother not hear something that night. And, then again, where was she the next morning when he came back and picked up the body? This story so smacks of SP over in Tennessee.
Bolding mine

It certainly does. :mad:

Wouldn't surprise me if there are more arrests.
Unless AM is a magician. But I think not.

LE said she had been killed in the early morning hours of May 8th, which means CO was home! CO and her mother, a county magistrate, left Riley at home, with a known drug addict criminal
Do you think that police are using the time from which she attempted to FT her boyfriend (around 5:30 a.m.) until the time her mother checked her room (around 7 a.m.) to narrow their timeline?

If so, that seems like a small window of time to possibly rape and/or murder a child and hide her body while the mother and others are possibly in the home.

Note: I am assuming that sex might be the motive.

Do you think that police are using the time from which she attempted to FT her boyfriend (around 5:30 a.m.) until the time her mother checked her room (around 7 a.m.) to narrow their timeline?

If so, that seems like a small window of time to possibly rape and/or murder a child and hide her body while the mother and others are possibly in the home.

Note: I am assuming that sex might be the motive.
I think that the level of complicity of anyone else in the house would define the timeline.

Can someone save me some time and tell me about this man's known criminal and drug history? Also any idea if the father was in her life and if there were family court or custody issues? Thanks.

Guess not.

Well if you give us WS'rs a few minutes... Lol; jk :) :D
Let's not get too impatient here. hahaha....

It's difficult to show compassion towards this bio-mom but previous posts on this thread have shown that there was some level of comprehension going on.
In the link below, her mother spoke of Riley in the past tense while she was still 'missing'.

Andy McCauley has a criminal past.

An Google search would bring up his obviously public record of assault , burglary ,and grand theft auto, to name some of his activities.
Violent, vicious, unstable.

Mother's boyfriend is arrested for murdering missing girl, 15, after discovery of body on mountain | Daily Mail Online

It said her father Lance Crossman and stepmother Jess have been positively humbled by the outpouring of love and support to help bring Riley home safely.

Haven't been able to find out much info. on Riley's bio-dad, but from most articles it sounds like the parents had shared custody of Riley and other children.
A. McCauley may have children with his ex-girlfriend.

So it's safe to assume her real dad was in her life and he and the step mom (Jess Crossman) are true victims in this tragedy.

Riley's death was 100% preventable.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Can someone save me some time and tell me about this man's known criminal and drug history? Also any idea if the father was in her life and if there were family court or custody issues? Thanks.

I think from Riley's Instagram that she was spending time at both homes, but not sure if it was equally spent.
Also indications that CO's mother lived with CO and Andy McCauley.

I'm not sure I just know there was a burglary arrest. Googling his name should bring it up.

Yes, Dad and stepmom were in her life. There's also a sister on Dad's side but not sure if it's a full, half or step sister.

Then Mom I think has two younger kids with the suspect as well. That's all I've seen.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pklav69
Back