WV - Sodder Family - 5 children, Christmas eve 1945 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just realized something. BROTHER FRANKIE, I love Brother Frankie. And this was a Christian school? Brother frankie could that be a priest?!

Welp called and the lady I spoke with was polite enough, but firm that those children never went there. She was also firm with me and told me that there was never a brother frankie working there. She also had heard of the Sodder children, and said they burned up. I told her that the family never believed that and that there is still family searching. She said that if the kids were stolen they would not have been bought to the town she lives in. Although she kept going back and forth. First saying the Sodder's didn't anywhere near here, and than saying when I countered that, that the kids would not be stolen to be bought up twenty minutes away from where the Sodder's lived. It was a pretty strange conversation. Pretty odd if you ask me. She was very clear and concise and quick to get off the phone. She also said she had no idea what a "school code" was, and claimed several times that the school does not have that code. ???????? Very strange and she absolutly refused to let me talk to someone else. Either she is very strict in her beliefs that the kids died that night, or she was lying. I'm not sure which.

Well that certainly was an interesting conversation you had with that lady Laura! I can imagine the odd feeling you must have been left with after it.

I had always thought it was a possibility that "brother frankie" may mean someone with a church ... I always leaned toward perhaps someone in a custodial position of taking care of orphaned children tho. Just the nature of the story and the children not being with their parents nudged my thoughts that way, I'm sure.

I don't know a thing about institution codes but I wonder if the beginning number is a 4 (and not A) if the other possibility of the last digit being a 5 (and not 2) ... A90135 ... produces another institution that would seem to fit?

I wonder if the Sodder's were protestant or catholic? And if that would have any bearing.

Welp called and the lady I spoke with was polite enough, but firm that those children never went there. She was also firm with me and told me that there was never a brother frankie working there. She also had heard of the Sodder children, and said they burned up. I told her that the family never believed that and that there is still family searching. She said that if the kids were stolen they would not have been bought to the town she lives in. Although she kept going back and forth. First saying the Sodder's didn't anywhere near here, and than saying when I countered that, that the kids would not be stolen to be bought up twenty minutes away from where the Sodder's lived. It was a pretty strange conversation. Pretty odd if you ask me. She was very clear and concise and quick to get off the phone. She also said she had no idea what a "school code" was, and claimed several times that the school does not have that code. ???????? Very strange and she absolutly refused to let me talk to someone else. Either she is very strict in her beliefs that the kids died that night, or she was lying. I'm not sure which.
Hi Laura, so the lady never knew abt a school code?
https://www.albert.nyu.edu:4901/schools/secondary/US_WV-0.html
https://web1.ncaa.org/eligibilitycenter/common/wf0_codes_2.jsp?st=WV&set=1
Also the lady eliminated the possibility that Louis Sodder maybe was under other name, different completely?
the picture was sent from Central City, KY, but meaning not that Louis was in Central City.... just was sent the letter....
I believe that the man in the picture was Louis Sodder... and in 1971 what was the him name ... sure the kidnappers provided another identity to children... and the children remained together only little time from kidnapping, then have been scattered in different town... just my idea...
the problem is to understand what mean A90132 or 490132 or other versions... sure it was a trace.....
raf

Hello all -

Just wanted to stop in and let you know that I continue to print your postings for my mom. She wants me to let you know that, although she has not had any recent input, she has been reading the current and past posts and trying to make some connections. She appreciates your ideas and work and hopes that you will continue to bring new thoughts to the board. It seems that things are starting to click...

Okay I have an idea I need to run this by you now while it is fresh in my mind. Perhaps everyone here is right about a few things. Lets talk about the photo sent of Louis Sodder and what the back might mean.

Here is my suggestion
Line by line and my interpratation of it all

Louis Sodder --- Self explanatory the photo is of Louis Sodder

I love brother frankie --- Louis lives with our family and is now considered my brother and we call him frankie

ilil boys --- he hangs out with the boys in little italy area

A90132 --- A could = Apartment 90132

A90135 --- A again could equal apartment 90135

Or 490132

Perhaps house number 490132?

Just a couple of thoughts.

I wish to say a my crazy idea that I have abt Sodder case...
I know that seeming impossible my crazy idea, but frankly, seeming to me a idea equally..
I'm sorry for my bad english, and I hope that I can to explain well...
I wrote:

In this kidnapping also I see that the Sodders was alone in the children search... maybe I missed some postings, but seeming to me that the Ciprianos no helped, or not helped much the Sodder in the children research... or I'm wrong? also, subtle.... the "omertà" in the story: the bad silence..
It is right to think that the children's grandparents, the children's uncles/auntes had not a primary role in the research? if yes, why?? Or I'm wrong??
Also the pictures of Maurice Sodder sent from Kentucky... why the children when adult no contacted the parents? also this is "omertà": bad silence...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64776&page=14
well I'm convinced of that...

I believe that when the fire was... the children was not in the home; they desappeared already...

some point:

1. Around midnight Jennie & George were disturbed by a sound they likened to "A rubber ball bouncing on the roof".

The fire cutting them off from the kids room they head outside for the ladder they keep beside the house for a fire escape. Its not there (the ladder is found the next day, hidden down a hill behind the house). They call out for the children but their cries go unanswered.

Jennie and George hearing "A rubber ball bouncing on the roof"; as it is possible that the children no cry when appeared the fire; also if sleeping, the pain for warmth and burn, well they, if they was in the home, they to awaken... almost someone of children...
Jennie and George had many children, and as all parents, the ear was trained in the night children cry, voice .... also if they sleeping .... but Jennie and George no earing nothing... but earing a "A rubber ball bouncing on the roof"... a "A rubber ball bouncing on the roof" making no so much rumor as a many children cry....

if the children no cry, it was because the children was no more at home....

2. phone line cut... and:
They attempt to drive to town, but both of the families vehicles fail to start. The primary vehicle had been used the day before and ran perfectly. They attempt to use the next door neighbors truck, but it also fails

the case having not the casual fire accident resemblance.. it is a part of kidnapping rational plan... as a well other clues ....

3. The fire chief informs the family of the finding after he has buried the organ (he thought it was a heart) on the site of the fire in a box.

Analysis of the bones shows them to be adult male vertebra, long dead, exhumed from a local cemetery. They had however not been through the fire and were found in a location corresponding to the children's bedroom. The organ turned out to be a beef liver after the Sodders demanded it be exhumed for testing.

again: the plan was a very rational plan... and the liver was a message and the vertebra was a scene part for inducing Jennie and George in children death by fire ...

4. Further investigation by the Sodders uncovers a half burned rubberized container with a twist off cap near the house. The object is identified by an Army soldier as an incendiary device used by the armed forces at that time.
well .... it is possible that some kidnapper was a soldier of WWII... of local area? around 1945 ending, it was started the reentry of US troops ....

My crazy idea:

when the fire was... the children was not in the home; they was desappeared already.... but in kidnapping case, it was possible to make a kidnapping in absolute silence, no rumors.... totally no rumors?? the phone line cuting it is possible that no making rumor... the vehicles failing... it is possible make it, without rumors by a expert...
but it is possible that a children kidnapped no cry? yes it is possible... but 5 children... it could be no possible... needing many kidnappers, very experts.. but also so the kidnappers having not the certainty that some child cry.. Jennie and George could feel.... but it was possible to have the certainty that nobody children cry only if the children was anesthetized or if they knew, that someone in the night, would have taken them....
and why, after so much years, nobody Sodder children contacted the parents??? they was died not in the fire...

A few days later the owner of a motel halfway between the Sodder's house and Charleston, WV swears a statement that Christmas morning he witnessed children that matched the Sodder children's description sharing a room at his hotel with four Italian speaking adults.

A week after Christmas four of the children and the same four Italian speaking men were identified by a Charleston motel owner as guests of his.

normally kidnapped children, a few days later of kidanapping are not very well and calms... oh, yes, maybe they was under menace, but I believe that the motel owner would have seen something of strange in their faces, behaviors etc... instead the motel owner saying nothing abt that...
the children was not infants, they knew who was the right parents... but they desappearing and enough.... Louis Sodder sure was living in 1971, because it are no doubts that the man in the picture is Louis ...

my crazy idea:

it is possible that the children was informed that in the night the their lifes would be changed????? who could have a strong infuence on the children?? The Cipriani family....??? It is possible to think that the George Sodder was a secondary figure in children's heart ...?? and that large part of their obedience and respect was abt old Cipriani... ??? It is possible that the Cipriani meditated something against George Sodder??
It is possible, after Sodder/J's dispute, the J's helped the Cipriani and they prepared the kidnapping plan with organized crime help... especially abt police bad investigation and abt the local omerty?
also the policy investigation seeming a ruffled investigation... also seeming that the kidnapping investigation had haste arriving to the conclusion that the children was died in the fire... and it had haste arriving to the conclusion
of to obtain a official death, so the children was no living officially... It is possible that the local police was also involved in some way??? It is possible that some WWII veteran, back in USA in the 1945 end,
and the children "re-born" with other names in other USA area? but as that could be possible... ?

From old newspapers of 1945/6 I read that some italian child was in the USA, carried by US soldiers back in USA from WWII; maybe no documents for children, simply italian orphans of WWII... so any name could be right, no proofs needing after a so big war... but 5 children are so much children... so this hypothesis can match for one, maybe 2 children, but not all... so different way and expedient for to give another identity to children..

I believe that the children was not in the home when the fire was....

the children knew what would happen that night, I believe that they were plagiarized totally.... they was carried just before of fire, a little time before of time, in order to leave that they were far enough before triggering the fire, because with fire giving the alarm in the Sodder house.... the phone line cut and the failed vehicles was expedients in order to prevent that the fire was extinguished before that it had destroyed all, because if the fire no destroyed all completely, revealing that nobody children was died in the fire, and that nobody children was in the house when the fire was... also the phone line cut and the failed vehicles was for to give more helpful time to kidnappers, for to be enough far from Sodder house, because if George descovering in helpful time that the children was not in the house, and the house burning but without of children, the suggestion was abt a kidnapping, but George arrived to understand the kidnapping then, and not in the Christmas eve...

so the Sodder kidnapping was a true conspiracy, rationally prepared, where many peoples are involved, and the children also in some way
and they never contacted the parents, because, also if they becoming adults ... they wish not to explain the kidnapping... with so much names involved... Jennie and George Sodder was alone in the search, alone in the pain, in the search... F. Cipriani crying when knew children "death"... but crying for pain??? hmmm.. or bad conscience...?? and the other Cipriani what made for George Sodder help.... seeming to me that they approved very fast the children death in the fire... also seeming that they wanted to convince George Sodder abt that... and then Edna moved in Florida....

I believe that George Sodder, honest man, in him simplicity, confided the search's result to Cipriani also... and the search becoming always more complicated...

just my crazy idea... :banghead:

I have wished to post it, because, frankly, also if a crazy idea, it could be a possible idea...
raf

Okay wait. This could be a thought... What if... Okay given Raf's ideas, it could be possible that the Cipriani's had something to do with all of this.

Let's say that the Cipriani's were involved with some sort of a crime family thing in Florida. Now he has a daughter the same name was Martha Lee. I really tend to believe this is the key to everything the names being the same. Because it is a big coincidence.

What if Mr. Cipriani was threatened by someone in the mob? If they demanded his children, could he have agreed and somehow substituted the five Sodder children for his own? Maybe paid off some people in town to help him and make it look as though those children died in the fire?

It's just a thought, and a little far fetched, but not totally off the radar. What if he used his sister's kids to replace his own, and than by the time the mob figured out what he had done, (if they ever found out), what are they going to do? Bring back the kids? No. Of course not. Take his kids too? Welp that would look a little odd, first the Sodder's lose their kids to a fire where no bones are found and than bam! someone in their family loses their five kids also? That would make someone take notice and figure out something wasnt right. Just a thought.

oh one more thing raf, I think if someone had put a gun to say Betty's head and said if any of u scream she dies, they would keep their mouths shut. But thats just my thought.

all children are unforeseeable.....
I believe that the Ciprianis having also some dispute with Sodders... in some way... no affair or business necessarly.... maybe abt the children... in some way... It is possible that Martina Cipriani, as in use in the past in Italy, especially in old time and in southern Italy, well she wanted to raise by her self some Sodder children and Jennie, the daughter, no wanted???

also I believe that the Ciprianis and the J's was allied in the kidnapping... the kidnapping was a reciprocal courtesy.. both against Sodder...

...the men for kidnapping was found, the plan was perfect, the superficial investigation of police was sure, Maurice and Louis knew that in Christmas Eve they must follow the Cipriani's men... and the girls knew nothing, but it was for the children as a joke... almost initially... it was more easy to say that was just a joke, a surprise prepared for Christmas....

when the children knew that was not a joke, it was unable to go back at home, to call, to write...

I believe that the children was together for some month, then separated....

and now is the difficulty....
to think that the children was unable for to go back at home, in the first time of kidnapping, it is logical , but then, when they was separated, they was old enough for to understand the situation.... and it is possible that never had the occasion for to call at home????

I believe that in so much years, it is inconceivable to think that nobody of children had the possibility of to send almost a message at parents.... but it is conceivable if the children accepted the new life in some way

as the children was convinced of that?

and why?

I can understand abt the girls .. it was more hard, but the boys, they was teen-ager ... I believe that the boys having some more chance for to tell the parents...

instead: silence...

as if all was died really... as the official version...

but Louis was alive in 1971... the picture showing a wonderful man, in good health.... with a little sadness in the eyes...

why he never contacted the parents? It is impossible that he remembering not who was the right parents....

so in this omerty, in this bad silence of all, it are the key of kidnapping...

raf

when I was a little daughter, I spent some summers in my birthtown, with my grandmother, widow...
my birthtown is near birthplace of Ciprianis...
well I had not good relation with my grandmother... but my mother wishing that after the school I was with my grandmother, because she was widow and alone...
It was a precise request of my grandmother, and my mother obeying...
I no loved to go in my birthtown, and to stay with her...
so it was always a bad summer...
in my grandmother home, I remember that I was as a prisoner... all was forbidden... but a day, my grandmother speaking with her sister in law... this my grand aunt was back in Italy, after abt 40 years in USA, Chicago, IL... I loved it... she was more human with me... well they speaking, and speaking, and I knew some important thing abt the money and the future property inheritance... so earing so much important thing and especially that the things was against my mother... in brothers favor.... I wrote a letter to my mother... I was of 8/9 old... but my grandmother descovered the letter, and tearing all...
but the things was in my memory... and from that moment I was the enemy of my grandmother... no phone for me, no letters, no money... I was a prisoner.. and she saying... it are trouble for you if you saying something to your mother....finally the time passed, and my mother came back...

this anecdote for let understand how much hard ... it can be... sometimes, for a girl, around 1961, in another place, to have the possibility of to call the mom....
maybe so for the Sodder girls... in the first time of kidnapping...

Sodder case is a big mystery and all my efforts are for understand the kidnapping cause and the children's silence cause....
raf

Re-reading this and re-thinking... you know, how odd is it that you'd call this school and get someone not only familiar with this case but someone who had such adamant feelings regarding it?!

I realize WV is a relatively small state and all but it still strikes me as rather odd. I wonder if this possible connection to their school has been made before and therefore this type of phone call to them is not something they are completely shocked about. (Thinking the conversation after the call may have gone like this: "well, we got another one of those phone calls today" as opposed to " you'll never believe the phone call I took today"!) It's almost as if she was prepared to discuss this topic should anyone happen to phone in!

Okay wait. This could be a thought... What if... Okay given Raf's ideas, it could be possible that the Cipriani's had something to do with all of this.

Let's say that the Cipriani's were involved with some sort of a crime family thing in Florida. Now he has a daughter the same name was Martha Lee. I really tend to believe this is the key to everything the names being the same. Because it is a big coincidence.

What if Mr. Cipriani was threatened by someone in the mob? If they demanded his children, could he have agreed and somehow substituted the five Sodder children for his own? Maybe paid off some people in town to help him and make it look as though those children died in the fire?

It's just a thought, and a little far fetched, but not totally off the radar. What if he used his sister's kids to replace his own, and than by the time the mob figured out what he had done, (if they ever found out), what are they going to do? Bring back the kids? No. Of course not. Take his kids too? Welp that would look a little odd, first the Sodder's lose their kids to a fire where no bones are found and than bam! someone in their family loses their five kids also? That would make someone take notice and figure out something wasnt right. Just a thought.

I'm drinking in everything you and raf have posted. Good ideas and I have to say, not far fetched, I don't think.

I do want point out tho that the other girl being named Martha Lee as well... doesn't surprise me. Other than it being confusing I thought it perfectly normal really. Wasn't there an older "Martha" within their lineage.. for whom they were both probably named. Altho it doesn't seem to happen alot these days until 50 or so years ago it was very common to have several children (male and female) within extended family named for older relatives. (as an example: in my family there are 5 Regina's within 4 generations - My grandmother, an aunt (her daughter), two cousins (granddaughters), and one of the cousins babies (great granddaughter))

raf - thanks for posting your thoughts. I don't think your english is bad at all! Most, if not all, made good sense to me.

Thanks also for sharing about your summers with your grandmother. Knowing that was just in the 1960's helps clarify just how the customs or respectful traditions may have played a part in what happened with the Sodder children in the mid 1940s, even over here on different soil.

Hello all -

Just wanted to stop in and let you know that I continue to print your postings for my mom. She wants me to let you know that, although she has not had any recent input, she has been reading the current and past posts and trying to make some connections. She appreciates your ideas and work and hopes that you will continue to bring new thoughts to the board. It seems that things are starting to click...

Hope all is well with you and yours, Granddaughter. I'm so glad to know that your mom is still reading! Thanks for stopping in.

It are no doubts that Martha Lee Cipriani was the daughter of Cipriani really...
It are all right documents to purpose...
raf

as I have said, I'm been born in the same Italian province of the Cipriani, no far from Troia town.... I moved with my family in other town when I was 5 old....
in old time, some tradition, it was strong especially for the women... the men having any privilege...
and my mother saying always, that it was necessary to be under paternal authority ... but also in other sense....: it was a sort of reverential fear... it was that, also if the daughter was married... and it was no enough.... a woman having the reverential fear also for brothers and for sisters more old...
it was a sort of hierarchy based on gender and age.... sometimes, it was enough a bad reply and the familiar relations breaking... my mother was born in 1920; my grandfather was born around 1887.....

I believe that the Ciprianis, also if they was in USA from long time, maintained some traditions..... especially the traditions in favor of male gender....
just my idea.....
raf

I wish to say a my crazy idea that I have abt Sodder case...

well I'm convinced of that...

I believe that when the fire was... the children was not in the home; they desappeared already...

well .... it is possible that some kidnapper was a soldier of WWII... of local area? around 1945 ending, it was started the reentry of US troops ....

My crazy idea:

when the fire was... the children was not in the home; they was desappeared already.... but in kidnapping case, it was possible to make a kidnapping in absolute silence, no rumors.... totally no rumors?? the phone line cuting it is possible that no making rumor... the vehicles failing... it is possible make it, without rumors by a expert...
but it is possible that a children kidnapped no cry? yes it is possible... but 5 children... it could be no possible... needing many kidnappers, very experts.. but also so the kidnappers having not the certainty that some child cry.. Jennie and George could feel.... but it was possible to have the certainty that nobody children cry only if the children was anesthetized or if they knew, that someone in the night, would have taken them....
and why, after so much years, nobody Sodder children contacted the parents??? they was died not in the fire...

raf
Respectively snipped. Raf, thank you for your insights and making us understand better Italian tradition.

I have always said, that if the children were infact kidnapped that night, someone came to the door or the window (remember the shades were open) that the children knew and trusted and the children went out of the house that night quitely because the person made some excuse to get them out of the home. All he/she would have to do is come to the window and wave for the children to come out. What are your thoughts on this?

Yes... it is my idea also... I wrote abt that....

Instead I believe that was impossible for kidnappers abducting 5 children with force... because until they break open the window and until they was in the home, the children having the time of to cry... and if the kidnapping was made with force, it is impossible that was made by 1 or 2 kidnappers.... needing almost more person for 5 children abduction ...
Maurice and Louis however was teen-ager and they could fight, scream... and more kidnappers near home making also some rumor... they arrived by car... the children was put in in some car also, maybe 2 cars ... so much risk and dangerousness for the kidnappers.... it is what any kidnapper wish to avoid..... also Jennie and George could hearing the cars on the road..... so the kidnappers must leave the cars no just Sodder home, but they leave the cars with a little but helpful distance from Sodder home... and that was not a risk if they was sure that the children was trusted...
so no probable, because was much unforeseen events....

It are another possibility: the boring gas... the children sleeping, the kidnappers take load, pass from the window, and they go with children... but also this hypothesis having much risk, because sure they had almost vehicle... and to go with sleeping children well it is no easy.... and in any case, if so, almost some year after, they could contact the parents, because they was no infant, they knew very well who was the right family....

so this hypothesis... no probable also....

instead, my first hypothesis is that the children following the kidnapper or kidnappers.... docilely... quitely... as making a joke... they knew the kidnapper/s... but they knew not that was a kidnapping....
for that all was made in silence, for that Jennie and George hearing nothing...
when ""A rubber ball bouncing on the roof" the children was not at home... they was in the kidnapper's car.... and the last man put into home the liver, the vertebra, and hurled the "rubber ball " ... and sooner he running back until the car...

the children knew very well the kidnapper/s; they had trust in the kidnappers also.... .... they exit from the window and catch up the vehicle/vehicles....
after rubber ball, and first fire, then some minutes, all home was in the fire.. and only in this moment, profiting of parents panic and cries, the kidnappers escaping with cars... it is logic to think that nobody of other Sodder hearing and making attention to motor cars rumor....

the kidnapper knew that having a time's margin for to escape, the phone line was cut and the vehicles was out, so no puirsit...
so the plan was put into effect between the moment of the strange phoning that Jennie had, and the moment of runner ball rumor on the roof....

this hypothesis seeming more easy and logical...
but in all story, a question: why, the children, when adults, never contacted the parents... why?
so some other mystery must be.....

yesterday I thinked: maybe some ex-children reading this forum... maybe he is under new name... maybe he can contact Grandaughter ...

I hope that someone making a contact... maybe who sent the Louis picture, maybe who know what happened really, who know the kidnappers...

It is always the right time for to make the good....

all the best,
raf

Yes... it is my idea also... I wrote abt that....

Instead I believe that was impossible for kidnappers abducting 5 children with force... because until they break open the window and until they was in the home, the children having the time of to cry... and if the kidnapping was made with force, it is impossible that was made by 1 or 2 kidnappers.... needing almost more person for 5 children abduction ...
Maurice and Louis however was teen-ager and they could fight, scream... and more kidnappers near home making also some rumor... they arrived by car... the children was put in in some car also, maybe 2 cars ... so much risk and dangerousness for the kidnappers.... it is what any kidnapper wish to avoid..... also Jennie and George could hearing the cars on the road..... so the kidnappers must leave the cars no just Sodder home, but they leave the cars with a little but helpful distance from Sodder home... and that was not a risk if they was sure that the children was trusted...
so no probable, because was much unforeseen events....

It are another possibility: the boring gas... the children sleeping, the kidnappers take load, pass from the window, and they go with children... but also this hypothesis having much risk, because sure they had almost vehicle... and to go with sleeping children well it is no easy.... and in any case, if so, almost some year after, they could contact the parents, because they was no infant, they knew very well who was the right family....

so this hypothesis... no probable also....

instead, my first hypothesis is that the children following the kidnapper or kidnappers.... docilely... quitely... as making a joke... they knew the kidnapper/s... but they knew not that was a kidnapping....
for that all was made in silence, for that Jennie and George hearing nothing...
when ""A rubber ball bouncing on the roof" the children was not at home... they was in the kidnapper's car.... and the last man put into home the liver, the vertebra, and hurled the "rubber ball " ... and sooner he running back until the car...

the children knew very well the kidnapper/s; they had trust in the kidnappers also.... .... they exit from the window and catch up the vehicle/vehicles....
after rubber ball, and first fire, then some minutes, all home was in the fire.. and only in this moment, profiting of parents panic and cries, the kidnappers escaping with cars... it is logic to think that nobody of other Sodder hearing and making attention to motor cars rumor....

the kidnapper knew that having a time's margin for to escape, the phone line was cut and the vehicles was out, so no puirsit...
so the plan was put into effect between the moment of the strange phoning that Jennie had, and the moment of runner ball rumor on the roof....

this hypothesis seeming more easy and logical...
but in all story, a question: why, the children, when adults, never contacted the parents... why?
so some other mystery must be.....

yesterday I thinked: maybe some ex-children reading this forum... maybe he is under new name... maybe he can contact Grandaughter ...

I hope that someone making a contact... maybe who sent the Louis picture, maybe who know what happened really, who know the kidnappers...

It is always the right time for to make the good....

all the best,
raf

Raf I believe the children were kidnapped. Maybe someone took them by the house when it was on fire and were told the rest of the family died in the fire OR they threatened the children and told them if they ever tried to go back they would kill them and the rest of the family. It's even possible they were told that the parents did not want them any longer. I still think the Mafia had something to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leahruss