Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often tried to think about what Brian could have told his parents for them NOT to respond to Gabby's parents. I concluded that whatever it *could* have been, nothing would keep me from responding, EVEN IF, I responded w/ anger based on something I was told by Brian. There is nothing that would keep me from responding. The only thing would be *IF* Brian somehow got his parent's phones and deleted texts or calls before they were seen by the parents.
It seems they have spent BL’s lifetime trying to coddle and protect him. The desire to not see their son go to federal prison for life probably had something to do with them not responding. They haven’t held him accountable and don’t want anyone else holding him accountable.

As the search for answers continue, a retired Green Beret is offering a $5,000 reward for any information provided to the FBI that results in an arrest. Brian Laundrie, who has been named a person of interest in the case.

In a Facebook post, Jerry Torres, a neighbor of the Petito family, says he has a daughter and wants to help.

“My daughter and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Gabby Petito. We are offering a reward of $5,000 for tips leading to an arrest. 1-800-CALL-FBI // 303-629-7171.” said in the video.

Another individual, Steve Moyer, is offering an additional $1,000 on top of that.
Reward being offered for info leading to arrest in Gabby Petito case
Finally!

As the search for answers continue, a retired Green Beret is offering a $5,000 reward for any information provided to the FBI that results in an arrest. Brian Laundrie, who has been named a person of interest in the case.

In a Facebook post, Jerry Torres, a neighbor of the Petito family, says he has a daughter and wants to help.

“My daughter and I offer our deepest condolences to the family of Gabby Petito. We are offering a reward of $5,000 for tips leading to an arrest. 1-800-CALL-FBI // 303-629-7171.” said in the video.

Another individual, Steve Moyer, is offering an additional $1,000 on top of that.
Reward being offered for info leading to arrest in Gabby Petito case
Bravo! Its beginning.

I'm kindof surprised there aren't more people in this search. Obviously, they have insane amounts of equipment out they stated that today they have 75 personnel on the ground from 65 different agencies?

I get not wanting untrained volunteers stomping through those conditions, I'm just surprised there's not substantially more people

ETA- I relistened numerous times and JB on WFLA must have misspoke because he stated "65 agencies" which appears to not be correct

Personally, I'm surprised there are as many involved as there are. That's an awful lot of man- and machine-power for one person who (at this point in time) has every legal right to go and do as he pleases since there is not a warrant out for his arrest.

We're talking about a person of interest in a domestic violence death. I'm starting to wonder if LE isn't feeling the heat from being accused of dropping the ball earlier, so they're pulling out all the stops. Brian is probably only a danger to the female companions in his life, but not to society at large.

I can see that level of investigating if we were talking about a serial killer or a mass shooter who was likely to keep killing. But Brian? Am I the only one who thinks it's overkill?

Plus, a big part of me doesn't even think he's there, given his parents' activities and behavior over the past couple of weeks.

Interesting listening to JB Live and they are saying the neighbors who told Fox about the "camping trip" never mentioned it to the other reporter - and now won't talk to anyone but Fox? Did I hear that correctly?
Is anyone else listening live??

the part about only talking to FOX was just speculation not anything other than that, but it was said that the neighbor has stopped talking, maybe the whole camping trip never happened, again witnesses can be notoriously unreliable.

My goodness, it does look like downtown Orlando!

Quick question. I am guessing that there are no restrictions on BLs parents' travel since they are not charged with any crimes at this point? So if they wanted to, they could stop by MCO airport and jump on an international flight out of the US with no problems?

Last edited:
Looks that way but gonna have to sit it out until the FBI caves in! (won't happen)

I saw one of neighbors out running yesterday, he looks so much like Brian. For a second I froze. :)

A lot of the Dad's of the kids in my school look like Brian. My husband could even be mistaken for him at quick glance, he's bald with facial hair and brown eyes - but taller and heavier, and also handicapped & needs a walking aid.

Can someone confirm if they are in Orlando? It looks to me that they were spotted at: 120 N Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801

So your son is missing, possibly after having murdered someone, possibly suicidal, possibly an alligator snack..... ..and you're 3.5hrs away in Orlando!?!?

What the actual heck is going on with his parents!?

Why are they not absolutely devastated and bereft and panicking and trying to find their son?

MOO

Haven't seen it stated, but would have to guess it was the day their attorney said he spoke to Brian on the phone (which I *think* was 9/13). I would imagine if an attorney is going to represent someone, they at least have to talk to them since the attny is in another state and a physical meeting wasn't possible at that time.
I've seen it noted that Gabby's family made physical contact on the 10th, which is also the first time LE was called to the FL home. I imagine it was then.

So your son is missing, possibly after having murdered someone, possibly suicidal, possibly an alligator snack..... ..and you're 3.5hrs away in Orlando!?!?

What the actual heck is going on with his parents!?

Why are they not absolutely devastated and bereft and panicking and trying to find their son?

MOO

Because they know where he is and that he’s alive and safe. MOO

Out of curiosity, in case anyone knows: would BL be taken to Orlando to be held by the feds if he were to turn himself in and confess? Maybe they have gone to whatever city or town he will be held in when he is found? I wish he would surrender.

Your implying he will be arrested immediately. He still hasn't been identified as a suspect. This story doesn't end with him being found. If they don't have a warrant for him, whose to say they find him and he says thanks but no thanks and keeps going on his merry way. I assume they have a warrant and just not saying. But so far, they have been adamant he is a person of interest, and very quiet about his status.

I have often tried to think about what Brian could have told his parents for them NOT to respond to Gabby's parents. I concluded that whatever it *could* have been, nothing would keep me from responding, EVEN IF, I responded w/ anger based on something I was told by Brian. There is nothing that would keep me from responding. The only thing would be *IF* Brian somehow got his parent's phones and deleted texts or calls before they were seen by the parents.

This is exactly what I’ve been saying!!! Seems to me that the only thing he could’ve possibly told them that would make them not take calls or answer texts from Gabby’s family, would be that he killed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214