Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking this, I was literally about to ask the same question on if the parents would've had any advance warning before the arrest warrant was issued publicly.
Legal question related to this. If the parents already had a lawyer would the FBI or their legal counsel go through BL's attorney or is it a face to face / phone call/ heads up sort of thing. Just wondering .. .. .

Probably would be wasting valuable LE time reporting that it’s BL as this was on August 28th, the day before the hitchhiker picked BL up in WY which is a known fact.
Someone upstream posted that it’s been confirmed by PD that it’s NOT him. “In the facebook post, the police have replied as follows:
Pooler Police Department:
While we understand (and see) the resemblance, we do not believe that this is Brian Laundrie. The card in question was taken prior to August 28 from a home in Pooler and does not belong to Gabby.”

Absolutely. It reminds of that time 'some people' located Shia LeBeauf's flag located in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a webcam pointed straight up at it. Nothing but flag and open sky

I am extremely impressed at the video footage captured and analyzed on YouTube/TikTok and here. Impressive!!!
I think a lot of people are sick of people getting away with murder.

Is it possible.

Bl goes to.mummy and daddy. Tells them there was an accident bla bla bla.

They then use her card in one place wile he goes to another place.

Is this possible that he is simply creating an alibi
I think the FBI knows exactly who used the cards,where they were used and when they where used. No way to use this as an alibi. JMO.

On September 22, 2021, the U.S. District Court of Wyoming issued a federal arrest warrant for Brian Christopher Laundrie pursuant to a Federal Grand Jury indictment related to Mr. Laundrie’s activities following the death of Gabrielle Petito.

View attachment 314271
https://twitter.com/fbidenver/status/1441155529393389568?s=21
My question is for active/well-known WS members, attorney's, anyone in LE, familiar with past cases. Why would they serve the federal arrest warrant today if they think BL is alive and possibly hopeful he would turn himself in? Wouldn't this deter those efforts or give BL more reason to self-harm? Have you seen this done in the past?

I am seeing a lot of comments on the news stream etc where people think Brian is stupid.

You don't evade the fbi and all of these people if you are stupid. I am pretty sure the credit card is going to be an attempt of an alibi somehow.

Re: theory that GP's dad ordered her Uber Eats because BL had taken her cards instead of the stated reason that the power was out...I wondered that too, as well. Power outages might affect the Wi-Fi, but rarely do they affect 4G/5G/LTE. Look at all the SM posts that flood the interwebs when there is a disaster with power lines down/etc. So just because the power was out, it would have to be a doozy for GP not to be able to order herself some pizza.
That one's been bugging me, too, because according to the power company, all electricity was restored in SLC by 6PM on the 20th, and the UberEats order was on the 21st. It just didn't line up.

Is there some state in the US where flip flops are rare? You will find millions of them everywhere in the summer all over the country, IMO. As common as t-shirts. I won't mention this again, but flip flops are the most common footwear for men I've ever seen outside of sneakers. So not a good identifier.

That guy cannot be him IMHO because it was August 28th and he was most likely not in eastern Georgia on that day.

In the facebook post, the police have replied as follows:

Pooler Police Department: While we understand (and see) the resemblance, we do not believe that this is Brian Laundrie. The card in question was taken prior to August 28 from a home in Pooler and does not belong to Gabby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState