Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in 25,000-acre Florida nature reserve as Gabby Petito's best friend reveals he's gone off the grid before and lived in the Appalachians by himself: Manhunt enters fifth day
Brian Laundrie is 'well equipped' to survive MONTHS in nature reserve

'I know he lived in the Appalachians for what I believe was three months, and he did it by himself, so I know he's skilled at it,' said Rose Davis, best friend of Gabby Petito, whose body was found Sunday in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.

'He and Gabby both told me stories about it,' Rose added in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com. 'And you could see the enthusiasm in his voice when he would talk about his adventures by himself like that trip into the Appalachians,' a trail stretching more than 2,000 miles from Georgia to Maine.

I could see Brian exaggerating his experience to impress people based on what I’ve learned about him and the way he writes about himself and his experiences on his IG. They were stopping at cafes and hotels and restaurants and cooking up salmon dinners in their van. Also this is Daily Mail so I don’t give anything they say too much weight.

If he's alive, I do think the public will be the ones who spot him. I hope the following is allowed and I'm not repeating something for the 20th time.

A flight attendant took a photo on a plane to Canada a couple of days ago of a man who looked so much like BL. Slightly blurry photo though. He looked like him a lot more than the trail cam guy did. Here it is.

Brian 'sighting' reported by woman convinced she spotted him in Canada

Wow, it really looks like him. The nose especially. And his hair woud be about that length now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay