Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could have a lot of evidence pointing to BL killing GP. Using the fraud charges to get an arrest warrant allows investigators to continue with their homicide investigation without any hindrance of a possible request for a speedy trial.

Your Right to a Speedy Trial
Good point. It's hard to say what they may have found from autopsy anyway after 3 weeks of exposure; other than Gabby's death being a homicide obviously

Honestly the FBI reviewing restaurant footage from when Brian was home makes me think that his parents probably didn’t know about the murder when he arrived on Sep 1st but found out later once her parents began contacting… Do we REALLY think they’d be going out to eat casually and normally just waiting for her missing poster to appear?

Nothing off the table, I guess. Maybe, if they did know, it was much safer to act totally onormal and draw no evidence to changed behaviors. But what a weird scenario?
How do you explain them acting normally when he comes back with her van and her things and refuse to answer any enquiries about where she is?

You're welcome, but I'm sitting here stewing because I wanted to find the answer. I'm gonna keep looking and see if anyone else spoke about it that shouldn't have, but I agree with you. It has to be significant.

I kept wondering why we had no reports from the Fairfield that I could find, why the dad hadn't said a word about it when he'd talked to her while she was at the hotel. And why no one was talking about it when she could have met someone while Brian was gone that could have turned out to be her killer or something. So yeah, why can't they talk about that, but other stuff can be discussed like the people who picked up brian hitchhiking, right? Or maybe those people disobeyed the request not to talk. Who knows.
We talked earlier (in the last thread I believe?) about Cassie’s interview mentioning that she expected he’d have flown instead of driven because he had flown before….paraphrasing but if you search “Cassie” or “transcript” that’ll come up. But it doesn’t help with dates or that specific trip at all, because she also cut herself off and said she couldn’t talk about it due to police. And there was a lot of convo in WS following about her wording and what did it mean, whether him flying home was a habitual thing or just once. Someone else in a thread said that they had read somewhere that his FL trip was planned before they went on the road at all. Just giving you more to work off of if you’d missed the quickly moving threads!

You're welcome, but I'm sitting here stewing because I wanted to find the answer. I'm gonna keep looking and see if anyone else spoke about it that shouldn't have, but I agree with you. It has to be significant.

I kept wondering why we had no reports from the Fairfield that I could find, why the dad hadn't said a word about it when he'd talked to her while she was at the hotel. And why no one was talking about it when she could have met someone while Brian was gone that could have turned out to be her killer or something. So yeah, why can't they talk about that, but other stuff can be discussed like the people who picked up brian hitchhiking, right? Or maybe those people disobeyed the request not to talk. Who knows.
Also interesting is the fact that Gabby's family aren't being allowed to talk about the contents of the text message on 8/30. We have all speculated about what that text said but what if it was completely different.

How do you explain them acting normally when he comes back with her van and her things and refuse to answer any enquiries about where she is?
I posted a possible explanation earlier in this thread, but I’ll say that it’s not my favorite theory! I think it’s very sketchy. But I did propose some options that were discussed if you care to find that. Doesn’t really matter because we don’t know regardless. And they look pretty bad.

i don't believe this to be true

Florida gets lots of rain and thunder storms, when these storms become outflow dominant they gust out wind that wind chill probably would be enough to turn someone hypothermic depending on what they are wearing and how wet they are from the storm or damp from sweating through clothing

im not here to debate anything just throwing in that its possible just about anywhere to die from exposure in the right circumstances
I live directly across the state, it's still humid and hot. The only relief is rain. There is no wind chill in September. If we are lucky it gets cooler in November(still not cold enough for wind chill), but not by much. I've spent several Christmas's at the beach in my lifetime. By Jan/Feb those are our two months of cold, usually. It doesn't get as cold as it did when I was a child, but occasionally it does go down to like 29, that's when we have the wind chill and all those factors. It generally goes down to the 40s and 50s.

Also interesting is the fact that Gabby's family aren't being allowed to talk about the contents of the text message on 8/30. We have all speculated about what that text said but what if it was completely different.
I’ve been wondering if maybe that 8/30 text release to the media was a “draw” to fake Brian out. Maybe it wasn’t real but he’d lie about it and they’d be able to know he was lying? Such as “yeah I saw her text you that” or “yeah she told me she was going to Yosemite!” when it didn’t happen at all…..

ETA: Actually, this makes no sense because he’d know that he didn’t send it, and that she was already dead and he had her phone. So nevermind. I confused myself.

We talked earlier (in the last thread I believe?) about Cassie’s interview mentioning that she expected he’d have flown instead of driven because he had flown before….paraphrasing but if you search “Cassie” or “transcript” that’ll come up. But it doesn’t help with dates or that specific trip at all, because she also cut herself off and said she couldn’t talk about it due to police. And there was a lot of convo in WS following about her wording and what did it mean, whether him flying home was a habitual thing or just once. Someone else in a thread said that they had read somewhere that his FL trip was planned before they went on the road at all. Just giving you more to work off of if you’d missed the quickly moving threads!

yes, I was in the cassie talk. Thanks. I'm just not sure what she was saying was related to this. It could be. Another thing I just thought of is his sister acts like no one tells her anything, and so I wonder how she'd know about the august trip if she didn't even know about the September one. I guess she was gone when he got there in September, but still....

Now, that trip was planned before they even got on the road, I can't see why it would even be important. It would explain the ticket price being affordable, but I don't know if it would explain her mom's thoughts that it was about storage. Why plan a trip to move storage? Just do it before you go.

Did that text even happen? Confused because the search warrant for the hard drive stated her last contact was Aug 27th “Stan” text. Perhaps the 8/30 text was sent from a computer, using iMessage, instead of her phone? Would that be a way to not have it show up under her phone number in the warrant?
Or what are your thoughts? What do you think it could have said or the silence about it could mean?
Great question bringing that up

Just watched 48 hours. I don't think he is or ever was in the reserve. I don't think he is even in Florida. If he is alive, and that's a big if, given COVID he could hide in plain sight with w bandana mask, sunglasses and a ball cap. There would be no way to recognize him .

yes, I was in the cassie talk. Thanks. I'm just not sure what she was saying was related to this. It could be. Another thing I just thought of is his sister acts like no one tells her anything, and so I wonder how she'd know about the august trip if she didn't even know about the September one. I guess she was gone when he got there in September, but still....

Now, that trip was planned before they even got on the road, I can't see why it would even be important. It would explain the ticket price being affordable, but I don't know if it would explain her mom's thoughts that it was about storage. Why plan a trip to move storage? Just do it before you go.
Many missing pieces and definitely something important (IMO) if they can’t discuss it. Which is so weird. Unless medical? Maybe that can’t discuss medical stuff? Idk

From Cassie herself in that interview: they were at Disney when BL got back.

Did that text even happen? Confused because the search warrant for the hard drive stated her last contact was Aug 27th “Stan” text. Perhaps the 8/30 text was sent from a computer, using iMessage, instead of her phone? Would that be a way to not have it show up under her phone number in the warrant?
Or what are your thoughts? What do you think it could have said or the silence about it could mean?
Great question bringing that up
I believe there was a text or some kind of contact. Something "interesting" enough that the Feds want to keep it quiet for a reason I cannot fathom. Only thing I can think of may be, what if BL WAS using Gabby's phone and meant to text/call one person but sent a wrong message to someone else? MOO
I think if a message is sent via ipad or some other way it would still link to her phone number

And so the 3rd (unreleased) was the house? Just to clarify? @jjonez
Yes
speculation. I mentioned yesterday after rereading the media thread I had a gut feeling that BL had done or said something to let GP’smother/parents know that he had done something to GP. Maybe it’s in the text of which you speak

I have a few pages to catch up on, but can anyone provide context on this " potential BL sighting" photo? It has been included in several news articles but with no mention of location, time, etc.

Insta clue as to Laundrie’s whereabouts

3b5982fe66b3fd7f4c68b5523dad43ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members