Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing any copter in that are on flightradar24.com...Was anyone watching ten-fifteen minutes ago?

Thanks for that ;)

and sometimes they can turn off their tag so they can't be tracked, not sure if that is whats going on here or not though

yeah iv had it on the whole time i didn't see a chopper there

About
Not seeing any copter in that are on flightradar24.com...Was anyone watching ten-fifteen minutes ago?
30 min ago there was a news helicopter flying around for awhile. Nothing now. But if it’s a police helicopter they could have their transponder turned off.

6hsVstmt_mini.jpg

Josh Benson
@WFLAJosh
· 2m
NOW. Getting reports there's activity at Fort De Soto. Reports of law enforcement on scene and helicopter in the air. #BrianLaundrie #GabbyPetito #FortDeSoto

Do we have a track on the helicopter? I tried looking and don't see anything.

Love your profile pic lol. I think its him. Id like to know what site number these people were on, I saw the list yesterday but today everywhere Ive seen the list its blacked out

Merow!
I wrote it down. I believe the Laundries site(s) were:
#1 from Sept 1-3
#15 from Sept 6-8
Deduction would tell me this family stayed at site #2, #14 or #16.

At first I was all for the people who had the bullhorn and were camped out at the Laundries. I really hate to quash any rights when it comes to protesting, but at this point I think it's harassment and disturbing the peace. I do believe the Laundries are complicit and have aided and abetted Brian in hiding out, but in our country I also believe in everyone's right to due process and that we are innocent until proven guilty. At this point LE should step in and stop this. The bullhorn people need to go home.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443214449888923651

I am extremely curious about this article that states that Gabby was last seen on August 30 Brian Laundrie manhunt: Florida park documents confirm family camped out after Gabby Petito disappearance

Fox News recently obtained the missing persons’ report for Petito, in which her mother, Nichole Schmidt, stated that her daughter was last seen at 7 a.m. on Aug. 30 at Grand Teton National Park. Schmidt wrote in the report that her Long Island home was a "probable destination."​

This was apparently in the missing person report filed by NS. I suppose she could be mistaken on the date GP was last seen, but I find that hard to believe. Is she referring to a facetime call or did someone actually see her there in person? I really want to know more about this.

This was later explained. Her mother received a text message at that time and date, which she later felt was “off”. The last day anyone saw Gabby was at the restaurant on the 27th. Last sighting of BL in Wyoming was on the 29th. We have no other official sighting of BL though there are official records of the van and card he used. Neighbors and others have reported seeing him around his parents’ house and possibly at the DeSoto campground. His parents, through their attorney, say that he was with them, mostly at the house until the morning of September 14th which is when the parents say he left in their Mustang, telling them he was going to Carlton Reserve.

Do we have a track on the helicopter? I tried looking and don't see anything.

sometimes during sensitive operations they don't turn their tag on so public can see

like where i live iv heard helicopters in the air and iv checked flight website and there is nothing there

i just checked FAA as well there is no TRF in place either

At first I was all for the people who had the bullhorn and were camped out at the Laundries. I really hate to quash any rights when it comes to protesting, but at this point I think it's harassment and disturbing the peace. I do believe the Laundries are complicit and have aided and abetted Brian in hiding out, but in our country I also believe in everyone's right to due process and that we are innocent until proven guilty. At this point LE should step in and stop this. The bullhorn people need to go home.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1443214449888923651
I sincerely feel bad for the innocent neighbors. But the more details come out -- like the fact that they went camping while Gabby was missing (actually dead and abandoned) -- well, that's just ticking people off more and more. I don't see the protests dying down.

I sincerely feel bad for the innocent neighbors. But the more details come out -- like the fact that they went camping while Gabby was missing (actually dead and abandoned) -- well, that's just ticking people off more and more. I don't see the protests dying down.
I'd hate to have a baby in that neighborhood right now.

I do think people think of it as not well travelled and remote, but it's actually quite well travelled. I've only done the northern end when I was in college many decades ago. There are certainly places someone could go and get off trail to hide, but unless someone was travelling at night, they'd be seen along the way. There is a possibility Brian is there and the people he's run into just don't know about this case, but if he's there he'll eventually be noticed.

I totally agree! I just don't think many know that the trails can connect and the amount of time Brain can go unnoticed could be a little bit depending on who he interacts with. Especially if he gets into a trail system that has branches throughout the mountains that are less traveled.

It's basically a trip from where I live to Hershey Park. It's not a long trip.
I've driven to Gatorland (Orlando) and back for a day trip. For me it's a good two-hour drive one way. But when the destination is worth it, you take that drive.

On the topic of the Laundries doing exactly that...Was it worth it, for them? I'd love to have someone ask them.

No chance. If your fiancé is missing and you have nothing to do with it you call the police and once all the questions are answered and checked you aren’t a suspect and nothing hapoens

I don’t and don’t know anyone that does. I guess it’s who you hang around. Cops on the video turn off the mic when they asked her about drugs is what I gathered as the conversation was going right there and privacy is why mic was off
MOOOO Pot is not the reason for her death. I bet you know people that do, you just don't know it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay