Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many people dispute this, but the neighbor does say she saw BL the weekend of Sept. 10th (after the camping trip). I don't know that we should automatically dismiss it and say she probably mixed up dates. We don't know that she did. Jmo.

A full timeline of Brian Laundrie's movements in Gabby Petito case
September 10th weekend: Karyn Aberts, a neighbor of the Laundries, said the last time she saw Brian at the family home was sometime on the weekend of September 10. Gabby Petito's family reported her missing on Saturday, September 11.

I know many people dispute this, but the neighbor does say she saw BL the weekend of Sept. 10th (after the camping trip). I don't know that we should automatically dismiss it and say she probably mixed up dates. We don't know that she did. Jmo.

A full timeline of Brian Laundrie's movements in Gabby Petito case
September 10th weekend: Karyn Aberts, a neighbor of the Laundries, said the last time she saw Brian at the family home was sometime on the weekend of September 10. Gabby Petito's family reported her missing on Saturday, September 11.
No reason to doubt her. Hope she told FBI. jmo

They wanted the public to know that it was clearly a homicide, and for the murder to be called murder - the evidence of which must have been undisputedable.

I wonder if it was so evident to be considered indisputable — such as her body perhaps found partially or fully buried — indicating someone else was responsible.

I think he is alive and is being helped by his family. He is indoors . I think his entire persona is fake. He is lazy and spoiled and couldn't track animal urine in 6 feet of snow.
JMO.

I absolutely agree. I think he fantasizes about living off-grid but the reality is much different.
I think they'll find him living in someone's summer rental, eating fast food, junk food he orders online. He'll be about 20 lbs overweight.
I think he has wi-fi and is following the case closely.

I have not seen them, but if there is evidence of previous bruising, it is not good. And would influence my thoughts.
LE didn’t see evidence of bruising at Moab. They looked- had GB turn her head. Inquired about her cheek & arm scratches. Her hair was down but pulled back- fairly exposed when she turned her head. I think bruises would have been seen at that stop if there’d been any. Most bruises take 5-14 days to disappear, so that’d be a clue to prior days conflict- depending on the bruise color. Jmo

I absolutely agree. I think he fantasizes about living off-grid but the reality is much different.
I think they'll find him living in someone's summer rental, eating fast food, junk food he orders online. He'll be about 20 lbs overweight.
I think he has wi-fi and is following the case closely.

Absolutely. He is a gamer. They sit and play for hours at a time. He also reads. Everything he favors is sedentary.

LE didn’t see evidence of bruising at Moab. They looked- had GB turn her head. Inquired about her cheek & arm scratches. Her hair was down but pulled back- fairly exposed when she turned her head. I think bruises would have been seen at that stop if there’d been any. Most bruises take 5-14 days to disappear, so that’d be a clue to prior days conflict- depending on the bruise color. Jmo
I think it was the second release of the body cam where she was indicating how BL grabbed her face and she remarked that her cheek burned when she touched it. IIRC, one of the LE remarked that she had some bruises on her.

Yeah, I'll never get that traffic stop out of my mind. How it all became her fault because of his lies, and the lack of taking into account eye witness reports. How easily the lies slipped through his lips while he laughed, and the way she agonizingly took blame for everything.
Agree. I will never be able to unsee that. It makes me very sad and angry. She was clearly distraught and afraid.

I think it was the second release of the body cam where she was indicating how BL grabbed her face and she remarked that her cheek burned when she touched it. IIRC, one of the LE remarked that she had some bruises on her.

Pretty sure pictures from the video have been shown on here, where it's fairly obvious

Has it been confirmed this wasn’t Gabby’s phone in BL’s pocket?
Wow!! She was in the cruiser with a 'phone'....talking to her 'parents' per the video. but that does raise a good point...certainly could have been a phone from the LE or ranger. I hand my phone to people to use during emergencies often. Excellent point-makes me think.

I think they meant bruising from previous episodes of DV. But, I wonder how much bruising would come out from the day she died.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz