Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus is why it is very important not to character assassinate everyone associated with BL. We don't know what has been said to those close to the investigation and BL. The public shouldn't be privy to all the information LE knows. There will be a time and place for the information to be disclosed. Sleuthing can occur without all the vitriol against those close to BL. JMO

And I mean Gabby's dad, Mr. Petito, called Dr. Phil and said he wanted to publicly apologize to CL because he realizes she said she hasn't been able to speak to BL and she may be as frustrated as everyone else. The interview was posted up thread.

If it's good enough for Gabby's dad and the FBI, it's good enough for me. It gets to a point where the media and the mob just want blood and they don't care whose blood it is.

He has been texting Brian Entin from News Nation for weeks.
The most readily available and explicit texts about his representation/identity have been to/published by a person who is not an approved source here. I've been reading screenshots of SB's purported comments to reporter/s for awhile but have not relayed them here for that reason. Those texts are part of why I have had concerns about his ethics, professionalism, and competence. I don't believe he texted the exact same to BE, but he now appears to have gone into more personal/ professional opinions with BE as well. Good.

I see the lawyer confirmed the trip home now.

Brian Laundrie flew to Florida after Aug. 12 fight with Gabby Petito

Brian Laundrie 'flew to Florida to empty a storage unit five days after fight with Gabby Petito' | Daily Mail Online

ETA: This flight makes no sense to me. Who paid for it? What was important enough that a storage unit needed to be emptied while on a planned cross-country trip?? And honestly, you could pay someone to empty a storage unit for less than the price of a plane ticket. The timing seems to fit in with things going downhill potentially in BL’s and Gabby’s relationship so it’s just very odd to me. Did he have time to think and plan hurting her? Did she take the time away to decide she wanted to be done with the relationship?

There have been some timeline changes today, due to Bertolino texts. Now they're saying the last time the parents saw BL was the 13th, not the 14th. Here's Brian talking about the changes. Pretty sure Bertolino had previously said he spoke to BL on the 14th. My eyes can't roll any harder with this guy.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1445490291373342726?s=20

Welcome back WS Pals!!!

Where to pick up?
-Dr Phil Part 1 Today
-Change in the timeline on when Brian went to the reserve

Note: some posts may have been lost since the server upgrade began last night.

Hope you all had a fabulous day!

Tiff

1/2
Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino now says Brian left for the hike on Mon Sept 13, not Tues Sept. 14 like parents originally said.
Full Bertolino statement:
"The Laundries were basing the date Brian left on their recollection of certain events. Upon further communication...

2/2
with the FBI and confirmation of the Mustang being at the Laundrie residence on Wednesday September 15, we now believe the day Brian left to hike in the preserve was Monday September 13."

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1445479117965578246?s=21

Hey guys just wanted to say I saw the dr Phil interview before WS went down and my heart and soul goes out to the petito family. I think we can observe what they are thinking in regards to the laundries. Have they responded at all to cassies interview?
Edit - also the laundries solicitor has confirmed he represents BL, how can this be if he has no communication? Asking from the uk and wondering if he can be his solicitor without BL being around to direct him, surely if he is his solicitor he should have guidance from a fully grown adult male (BL) not from him parents. Just curious how it all works. Unless BL gave his parents permission to look after his affairs, just me thinking out loud and would appreciate some guidance.

Last edited:
I also do not understand the lawyer at all at this point. What possible good comes of confirming anything to the public at this point?? We have no right to know and it’s not helping to find BL in any way. It could be potentially damaging to his client’s defense case though if he keeps confirming things to the press. Just leave things ambiguous to the public and worry about your court case when BL is found. Maybe a different criminal defense attorney who takes the case would prefer to Not establish a timeline and confirm facts prior to trial?? It makes no sense to me to confirm anything at all publicly when the parents are not speaking and BL hasn’t been found.

Maybe there is a larger strategy at play here that an experienced attorney can see but I’m not understanding what it might be at this point.
JMO.

1/2
Laundrie attorney Mr. Bertolino now says Brian left for the hike on Mon Sept 13, not Tues Sept. 14 like parents originally said.
"The Laundries were basing the date Brian left on their recollection of certain events. Upon further communication...

2/2
with the FBI and confirmation of the Mustang being at the Laundrie residence on Wednesday September 15, we now believe the day Brian left to hike in the preserve was Monday September 13."

Well, that seems more logical, and gets rid of all those discrepancies with the timeline.

1/2

2/2

Just an added day, where they must not have been too concerned about him missing given all that was occurring in his life….:oops:
The question now is why did they report him missing the day they did? What was it about that day?
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member