Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #65

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby Petito: Brian Laundrie's sister's family targeted with violent threats: LIVE UPDATES

LIVE Updates

Family to collect Gabby Petito ashes on Thursday, meet with law enforcement

A meeting between the family and law enforcement officials is also expected to take place Thursday but has not happened yet, the source said.

Brian Laundrie manhunt: North Carolina caller the latest to report potential fugitive sighting

Brian Laundrie attorney Bertolino slams John Walsh after ID special on Gabby Petito case

Gabby Petito autopsy paints grim picture of last moments, experts say

Police searching Carlton Reserve again for Brian Laundrie

Brian Laundrie's sister's family targeted with violent threats, records show

Gabby Petito's father praises muralist's work

Gabby Petito memorial bench design is unveiled

RBBM :)
I just wanted to clarify the bolded statements. Are you saying that you can see or understand why the Laundries acted the way they did to the Petitos just because BL was called a “girly” name by JP (& “who knows what else”) or maybe even it’s just simply a tendency of the Laundries to hate human kind? Respectfully…I just wanted to clarify what you’re saying.

I think it’s one thing if you just don’t like someone - justified or not. But just because I don’t like someone doesn’t mean that I want them to lose their kid. IMO, after everything that’s transpired so far…I think you’re dead on about the Laundries’ misanthropic bent.

ETA: fixed typo :)
No. I’m saying maybe they didn’t *like* them for some reason. It makes no difference to me if I agree with the reason or not.

John Walsh says he thinks Brian Laundrie is hiding out in Mexico after getting help from family | Daily Mail Online
What are your thoughts on John Walsh’s theory BL is in Mexico? He said on the ID program that aired last night that he thinks the Laundries took him to the Mexico border and dropped him off after the “camping trip”.

Well, the nearest place they could drive to in order to do that, would be Texas. Were they gone long enough to account for driving to Texas and back?

Brian Laundrie search: Experts still back North Port Police handling of case

Laundrie has been on the run for weeks, and as each day passes without a sign of him, speculation continues to grow on social media that the FBI and North Port Police Department should have never let the 23-year-old flee in the first place.

But police experts disagree on whether authorities could have done more in those early days of the investigation to prevent the manhunt now underway.

Stacy Arruda is a retired FBI agent of 22 years who now runs a consulting firm focused on investigations and training. She believes it's not fair for the public to judge law enforcement for decisions early in the investigation based on facts revealed a month later.

(Full article linked above)
Last week or so, posts here said local LE said they had him under surveillance best they were able and legally to do at the time and yet he still got away. I wondered what that meant. Does anyone know what that statement could mean in detail? Perhaps they weren't allowed to have an undercover car watch the house 24/7 or... ?

Once excited to life by action, the karmic freight train barrels along until met by other more powerful actions that struggle to bring it to a halt. The collateral damage from it's route through lives stirs up some of the most grotesque, hauntingly beautiful or harrowingly destructive events and decisions human beings can endure or conjure. A young man strangles a guileless young woman. A couple thousand miles away the news of it causes someone to throw a brick through his parent's window or incites a riot on their street where neighbors clash and arrests come. Then those families are infected with the sickness of irresolution and discover conflicts never imagined.
That's why resolution is so important. Without it, the momentum of destruction keeps seeping into lives and leaving destruction in it's wake.
BL owns that destructive energy, but each human being struck by it has a decision to end his share or fall prey to it. The murder is a boulder thrown into a borderless and calm lake. It will change, swell or ebb, transform, resonate or rebound. Even justice won't fully extinguish it.

You write so eloquently TheGardener. You capture feelings in your words.

Well, the nearest place they could drive to in order to do that, would be Texas. Were they gone long enough to account for driving to Texas and back?
We don't have details on the other trips they took, though their lawyer alluded to them when the information about the camping trip broke...
How many hours away is Texas?

Last week or so, posts here said local LE said they had him under surveillance best they were able and legally to do at the time and yet he still got away. I wondered what that meant. Does anyone know what that statement could mean in detail? Perhaps they weren't allowed to have an undercover car watch the house 24/7 or... ?

You know what I find really weird about Brian's departure? He took a car. Why didn't he just walk? If I didn't want to be located, I would leave via the backyard, not move a car out from the front driveway.

I'm nowhere near accusing him of being the smartest criminal ever, but his fugitive life began with him backing a car out of the Laundrie's driveway two days after Gabby was reported missing and about the same time his face (and Gabby's) was on the MSNBC home page.

The protestors hopped onto the lawn of Gabby's last home to put up signs and and to leave behind trashy baskets. Her family set up a foundation to honor Gabby and to serve families who went through an agony similar to their own.

Think about that for a minute.
And deliveries to their door night and day. Protesters daily. Abuse thrown at them when they dare to leave their house. Overhead helicopters should they go into their back garden. And that's all been reported in MSM. Imagine what we haven't seen, I'm sure it's a lot worse. At the least, death threats I would imagine.

What they've done by not resp0nding to Gabby's parents is wrong on every level. But vigilantism? No, sorry I don't agree with any of it.

You know what I find really weird about Brian's departure? He took a car. Why didn't he just walk? If I didn't want to be located, I would leave via the backyard, not move a car out from the front driveway.

I'm nowhere near accusing him of being the smartest criminal ever, but his fugitive life began with him backing a car out of the Laundrie's driveway two days after Gabby was reported missing and about the same time his face (and Gabby's) was on the MSNBC home page.
Lol. Bizarre, no? But, if that’s actually what he did, fact is it was effective.

How many days was the mustang " missing" ?

People have been on the run for longer but I don't ever remember feeling this aggravated about it.
Really, really need a break in this case very soon.
The cause of death verdict did nothing to further the search.

Me too! I am so aggravated that they cannot find him- how is he doing circles around law enforcement? it is maddening

Right! Except from what I've been reading here since day one, we have no proof *he* drove that car to some reserve. His parents claimed to have found it there after he didn't return after a day or so from a supposed hike there. Note from park rangers was left on car so they drove it home. But no proof WHO drove it there, as far as I have read here.

I don’t understand their search tactic here. They search, they quit searching, then they go back. Does anyone understand this and can you explain why they’re searching there again today after days of not actively searching there?
I still refuse to believe they’re searching there solely on the Laundries’ word. They must have something else that points them in that direction, but what?

I wonder if he was spotted on Reserve cameras

I can certainly understand Gabby’s dad calling Brian a coward. He certainly is a murderous coward. I want him found and want justice for Gabby and the Petito family. But I just don’t get the teasing previously, calling Brian ‘Brianna.’ That’s just nasty. I don’t know why I care, I just do.
Rest In Peace, Gabby.

Most likely animal domination.

Where I'm from, the father asks the boyfriend to come chit chat with them in the garage or outside about why they want to date their daughter - while they clean their guns in front of them. :D

My suspicion is that he took the car because there was camping gear, possibly a tent, food, etc. in the car. I have also wondered if he or his parents staged supplies elsewhere as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay