Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so brian's stuff and (possible) remains were found within same area as the mustang? The mustang that his parents removed from the scene while thinking he was in that area? I just don't get their actions. I do completely agree with what someone mentioned in the last thread, that this must have been a meet up spot pre planned or pre discussed.
I just rewatched the live coverage as we broke and father found dry bag 20 meters from trail in bramble... around the same time police found backpack according to Laundrie attourney.
Really the only thing that makes sense is that all of this was under water for nearly a month and just recently cleared. meaning those remains must have been there quite a while... all under water where they couldn't find or detect them.
so I mean he really didn't get very far after leaving... maybe he didn't even try to run..

Wow, I picked the wrong day take a break from following this case. Like many others, I was convinced BL was far, far from the preserve. I admit that my heart just sank when I looked at MSM and saw all the various news. Back to sleuthing school for me as well...

so brian's stuff and (possible) remains were found within same area as the mustang? The mustang that his parents removed from the scene while thinking he was in that area? I just don't get their actions. I do completely agree with what someone mentioned in the last thread, that this must have been a meet up spot pre planned or pre discussed.
I just rewatched the live coverage as we broke and father found dry bag 20 meters from trail in bramble... around the same time police found backpack according to Laundrie attourney.
Really the only thing that makes sense is that all of this was under water for nearly a month and just recently cleared. meaning those remains must have been there quite a while... all under water where they couldn't find or detect them.
I think that's exactly what happened.

Any thoughts he had strangled her before to try and scare her and he may have went too far this time? I know I have read posts where you have to continue to strangle someone for 3 or 4 minutes after they go unconscious but I'm not an expert if that is the case in every strangulation.
Can you put your hands around the neck and shake her back and forth (don't know if this is throttling) and block a passage way or injure her so she can't breathe?

Any thoughts he had strangled her before to try and scare her and he may have went to far this time? I know I have read posts where you have to continue to strangle someone for 3 or 4 minutes after they go unconscious but I'm not an expert if that is the case in every strangulation.
Statistically.. yes, he would have. It is a common thread thru DV cases, that, oh, he tried to strangle me, he held me by my throat....

It was particularly ghastly, to see Gabby re -enact a very recent, ( and public, which goes to show how 'normal' it was for Brian to do this ) occasion where Brian had grabbed her face, a tremendous crossing of a boundary, under normal circumstances.

It was sad , too, to see it went right over the coppers head.

He went too far, this is unarguable, but not because he didn't want to. He wanted to, alright. He wanted her to know he had the reins, he had the control and he wanted her to see he had it, to look into his eyes and see who had the whip hand. He could have stopped. One's hands don't lock, like a bulldogs jaws, he had control over his own hands.

He wanted that ending. I don't think it 'healed' him, or ended his problem, which was genetic, inherent, but for a few seconds, he maybe felt a slight relief, that is, until the realisation of the consequences crept up on him.

So if and when the time comes regarding forensics they may talk? Why does this lawyer keep speaking, I wish they’d release their own statement. MOO
Coumo on right to remain silent: "There's no question they have the right. I've never suggested anything else. But having a right and something being the right thing to do are often different."

Summed up the majority opinion, I believe.

Statistically.. yes, he would have. It is a common thread thru DV cases, that, oh, he tried to strangle me, he held me by my throat....

It was particularly ghastly, to see Gabby re -enact a very recent, ( and public, which goes to show how 'normal' it was for Brian to do this ) occasion where Brian had grabbed her face, a tremendous crossing of a boundary, under normal circumstances.

It was sad , too, to see it went right over the coppers head.

He went too far, this is unarguable, but not because he didn't want to. He wanted to, alright. He wanted her to know he had the reins, he had the control and he wanted her to see he had it, to look into his eyes and see who had the whip hand. He could have stopped. One's hands don't lock, like a bulldogs jaws, he had control over his own hands.

He wanted that ending. I don't think it 'healed' him, or ended his problem, which was genetic, inherent, but for a few seconds, he maybe felt a slight relief, that is, until the realisation of the consequences crept up on him.
Thank you for writing this. MOO

Sigh, old age is creeping up on me so I cannot recall enough of the details to find the case. But I do remember a court case of strangulation where the prosecutor actually stopped talking for 3 or 4 minutes and just let the jury experience just how long the time was that the killer had to realize what he was doing. You do not strangle someone to death by accident, it just takes too long. Unconsciousness may occur in as little as seconds.. but death? The brain can survive multiple minutes without oxygen.
IMO

SB dodging Coumo's questions on the Laundries coming forward with what they know if this turns out to be BL makes me think they definitely know something. The tone of his voice completely changed when those questions started.

Edited spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member