Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so brian's stuff and (possible) remains were found within same area as the mustang? The mustang that his parents removed from the scene while thinking he was in that area? I just don't get their actions. I do completely agree with what someone mentioned in the last thread, that this must have been a meet up spot pre planned or pre discussed.
I just rewatched the live coverage as we broke and father found dry bag 20 meters from trail in bramble... around the same time police found backpack according to Laundrie attourney.
Really the only thing that makes sense is that all of this was under water for nearly a month and just recently cleared. meaning those remains must have been there quite a while... all under water where they couldn't find or detect them.
so I mean he really didn't get very far after leaving... maybe he didn't even try to run..
But parents supposedly spent 4 hours looking for him on the 14th...so it would have been just as dry as it was the 13th, and yet they didn't see anything, but after briefly looking today, BINGO! ??? jmo

IMO. They argued and argued and he got madder and madder and flew into a rage and by the time he calmed himself down it was too late, she was gone, he fled back to his parents house not knowing what else to do, then the calls started coming in from the Petitos and he knew it was just a matter of time before it all came down around him so he took himself out of the situation before he had to be held accountable for what he had done!

That right there should bring back the obvious that the FBI and LE know what they are doing and know so much more then any of us.

Agreed. Several threads ago I mentioned how the FBI steadily uncovered the Navy nuclear engineer who has been smuggling nuclear secrets to an enemy nation, inside a peanut butter sandwich. The FBI bides its time and holds info close.

Today I feel partially relieved that the manhunt has ended (presuming it’s BL), but mainly just profoundly sad. Two lives that should have had 60 or 70 more years are both ended violently.

I have no doubt at all that Brian is the sole cause of both deaths. Gabby had no choice in the matter except to leave. We can’t know why she didn’t, we can just speculate. But Brian, on the other hand, made the choice of an early and ugly death for both of them.

I will always be on the side of Gabby’s family. They are the ones who have been victimized, and from what we’ve seen in public they have acted with grace and class, IMO.

Yet I feel an unexpected measure of sorrow for the Laundries, even though I think they very much mistreated Gabby’s family. Our children do not always turn out as we had hoped and sometimes it’s inexplicable.

There but for the grace of God….

https://mobile.twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1450995282062229506

“it’s just happenstance that Chris Laundrie stumbled upon Brian’s items.”

“it was quite near the entrance where they told the FBI to go”

Over a month almost an entire police force / sniffing dogs / and the FBI could not find what CL found in 45 min today.

The morning after the Reserve is open to the public …

I have no words.

(MOO)

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1450995282062229506
Cuomo Prime Time
Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino says Brian’s parents are “heartbroken” by the discovery of personal items and suspected human remains. “The probability is strong that it is Brian’s remains but we are going to wait for the forensic results to come in to verify that.”
9:20 PM · Oct 20, 2021

https://twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1450996081563680768
Cuomo Prime Time
Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino says he instructed Brian’s parents initially not to speak to authorities or Gabby Petito’s family. “I can tell you the reason,” he tells @ChrisCuomo “I told them not to…Everybody has the right to remain silent.”
9:23 PM · Oct 20, 2021

Coumo on right to remain silent: "There's no question they have the right. I've never suggested anything else. But having a right and something being the right thing to do are often different."

Summed up the majority opinion, I believe.

It was also striking that the lawyer said his clients "always" follow his advice and never don't. That's...not really how it works. Even Chris looked surprised. Your duty is to inform, not instruct. My long time clients usually follow my advice but I have had important situations where they declined to take my advice and went the other way on something. Totally within their rights and we worked together on the next issue. To never have anyone dissent is not really a great thing IMO.

It was also striking that the lawyer said his clients "always" follow his advice and never don't. That's...not really how it works. Even Chris looked surprised. Your duty is to inform, not instruct. My long time clients usually follow my advice but I have had important situations where they declined to take my advice and went the other way on something. Totally within their rights and we worked together on the next issue. To never have anyone dissent is not really a great thing IMO.
I actually had to listen to it twice because I thought he said he never had clients follow his advice, and I thought, "Wonder why?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/CuomoPrimeTime/status/1450995282062229506

“it’s just happenstance that Chris Laundrie stumbled upon Brian’s items.”

“it was quite near the entrance where they told the FBI to go”

Over a month almost an entire police force / sniffing dogs / and the FBI could not find what CL found in 45 min today.

The morning after the Reserve is open to the public …

I have no words.

(MOO)

"Happenstance."

Sure, Jan.

JMO of course.

If we just base this off southern phrases, it's a notebook with paper. Southerners don't call computers/laptops notebooks. I say southerners because I don't know if this is different in other places, you know, like soda and pop.

I can't think of anyone in a LE or other official position who would use "Notebook" for any type of electronic device. Instead, they'd say. "an electronic device" They wouldn't mention brand.

I'm in California. I don't know anyone who would use the term "notebook" for anything not made of paper.

If we just base this off southern phrases, it's a notebook with paper. Southerners don't call computers/laptops notebooks. I say southerners because I don't know if this is different in other places, you know, like soda and pop.
I will put in my .02 from PA and NY, no one Has ever called a tablet or a laptop a notebook to me, except once or twice. But both times it was amended, as in “electronic notebook” or “Microsoft notebook”

I don't think it's just southern. I think in general, if someone says notebook, it is assumed they mean a paper notebook. I think they would have specifically said laptop, or maybe computer notebook, if that is what they meant. Plus in this case, it seems well documented that BL enjoyed drawing so I think it's safe to assume he had a paper notebook. IMO

so brian's stuff and (possible) remains were found within same area as the mustang? The mustang that his parents removed from the scene while thinking he was in that area? I just don't get their actions. I do completely agree with what someone mentioned in the last thread, that this must have been a meet up spot pre planned or pre discussed.
I just rewatched the live coverage as we broke and father found dry bag 20 meters from trail in bramble... around the same time police found backpack according to Laundrie attourney.
Really the only thing that makes sense is that all of this was under water for nearly a month and just recently cleared. meaning those remains must have been there quite a while... all under water where they couldn't find or detect them.
so I mean he really didn't get very far after leaving... maybe he didn't even try to run..
But parents supposedly spent 4 hours looking for him on the 14th...so it would have been just as dry as it was the 13th, and yet they didn't see anything, but after briefly looking today, BINGO! ??? jmo
WHEN did he tell them to be quiet....sounds to me like long before NS called. Why wouldn't they have called NS when Brian showed up without Gabby? on the 1st.... jmo Maybe they got their instructions before BL even arrived home. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1