Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the Tess Richey case. She, too, was found by her mother, and the Toronto Police Service was heavily criticized. Police mistakes are not rare, as we've seen in this case. Sometimes parents do a better job! But the swiftness and purpose with which CL headed into the brush and came out with the bag is quite surprising to me. MOO.
Murder of Tess Richey - Wikipedia
"...her body was discovered by her mother at the bottom of an outdoor stairwell two houses from where she was last seen. A homicide investigation led to the arrest of Kalen Schlatter, who has been convicted of first-degree murder.
The Toronto Police Service (TPS) was criticized for failing to find the body when it was so close to where Richey had disappeared."
I literally lived on that block at the time that occurred. Such a horrific event for the family in so many ways.

Question? The bag the dad found looked pretty clean considering it was in or by a swampy area for weeks? I’d expect green crap on it. Would a hiker put food in it also?
Anything (valuable to you) that you don't want to get wet or loose in the water. I used these bags on a kayak trip.

And yes, I would expect it to be more dirty. Unless it laid in fresh water or didn't get dirty at all. It is a material where dirt can be wiped off to some extent.

"A senior law enforcement official said that what appear to be partial human remains have been found in Florida's Carlton Reserve in a location that had previously been submerged.... DNA testing to follow."

What appears to be partial human remains were found... It wasn't obvious at all if it was human, animal, reptile, or other.
I wouldn’t say “wasn’t obvious at all” if they are saying “appears to be”, seems more like it’s pretty likely human. IMO they are just choosing their words extra carefully, but they are pretty positive it’s human remains and likely BL.

you see this video? it appears as if the parents were alone and ChL knew right where to go to find that bag.
Almost like they could have planned this. MOO

EXCLUSIVE: Moments after Laundrie's parents discovered items possibly belonging to fugitive son
When I click the link, it starts with the "mini-conference" the parents are having after RL already has possession of the bag. Is there a different link (Or maybe FOX has edited the original as I've tried to play it from different user posts'.

EXCLUSIVE: Brian Laundrie's parents search Florida park near North Port home

This link shows Chris going over and picking up the bag and walking back out.
While he ChL may well have done that, I don't see that in this particular video. I see footage of him walking into the bushes, and then they cut to footage of him standing with RL holding the bag. They don't show him coming out of the bushes with the bag. While it's quite possible that he picked up the bag on that trip into the bushes, as far as I can tell, that isn't in the video.

JMO

When I click the link, it starts with the "mini-conference" the parents are having after RL already has possession of the bag. Is there a different link (Or maybe FOX has edited the original as I've tried to play it from different user posts'.
I made a post earlier with 3 other links in it. I cannot remember what one i saw that in. Sorry, a bit of brain overload going on this morning with all this going on

https://twitter.com/wflajb?lang=en

As I leave @WFLA for the day, I’ll admit, I can’t help but wonder… What do you think is in #BrianLaundrie’s notebook?
Eerie drawings. jmo
While he ChL may well have done that, I don't see that in this particular video. I see footage of him walking into the bushes, and then they cut to footage of him standing with RL holding the bag. They don't show him coming out of the bushes with the bag. While it's quite possible that he picked up the bag on that trip into the bushes, as far as I can tell, that isn't in the video.

JMO
His attorney said he picked it up. jmo

The point is why would he bring a laptop that needs charging with him? Not a phone... there's no internet there... again all of that requires power and power is only in areas with people.

A small laptop (with a cellular card) or phone could be charged by a portable solar charging panels that are used by backpackers and bikepackers. My husband used one on a trip a few years ago…smaller than a paperback book and can also be used to charge a very small portable battery pack. I’d guess that there were electronics in the dry bag so they could be hidden away from himself to prevent tracking his location.

WFLA footage of the blue tent, which may just be being used as posting for the yellow tape. But a decent aerial shot of some of the area that LE is closing off for more investigation tomorrow, presumably:

I'm guessing the remains were scattered.
I'm seeing way too much green grass to believe the area was under water for almost a month.
MOO

Is Brian E reporting by the Laundries house tonight? After this news today I would think family snd friends would be comforting them? No family spokesperson, just SB lawyer?

https://twitter.com/wflajb?lang=en

As I leave @WFLA for the day, I’ll admit, I can’t help but wonder… What do you think is in #BrianLaundrie’s notebook?
Eerie drawings. jmo

JMO
His attorney said he picked it up. jmo

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics