Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Entin is going to do what those youtubers have already done? ( Am not allowed to post the link due to ToS but basically they retraced steps such as through Moab, to the Moonflower, the motel Brian stayed in on the 12th, the Moab police stop at Arches)

I hope if he's going all that way to retrace their journey that he can also get some witnesses to go on camera
I reckon he's got something in the pipeline... pre-arranged.
But all these new details are now just scalding me because they will invariably lead to the realisation that he has escaped justice. And that fact doesn't get easier with time, it gets harder!

Did they see the mustang leave on the Monday?
It looks like they did, according to this article:

"North Port PD had cameras set up around the Laundrie family home but that strategy was not successful. Those who were watching the Laundrie house saw Brian leave in his grey Mustang. They then thought they saw him return days later, but they had mixed up Brian and his mom.

Taylor says North Port police began tracking Brian after his fiance’s, Gabby Petito, family reported her missing in the State of New York. They reported her missing on Saturday, September 11.

Police then watched him leave in his Mustang on Monday, September 13 and he returned on Wednesday, September 15."

North Port police admit to mistakes in Brian Laundrie investigation

I'd like to know these things:

1. When exactly did the cameras go up?
2. If they were up before Sept. 13, did it catch Brian leaving his house to go hiking?
3. If it wasn't up to catch Brian leave, what does the footage look like when Brian returned? (I'd like to see if RL could really be mistaken for BL).
4. If the mustang returning isn't on the cameras, first - why not? Second, what time of day was it then when someone saw the mustang being returned?

I think that's it for now.

Well maybe the cameras were more to see if Gabby entered or exited the house! I don’t think they were as concerned with Brian they knew he was there!

just a thought!
That makes a lot of sense.
She was reported on 11th, LE went to Laundrie home on the 11th and were told B would not be speaking to them.
She'd only just been reported missing.
He was not a POI, nobody knew she was dead, nobody had checked her accounts and concluded he'd robbed her or if they had, all the evidence was not yet in.

SB refused to speak with NPPD.

Their gig was to assist with finding her. Her vehicle was there, her boyfriend was there, where was she?

IMO they were looking in the right place at the wrong time (flooded swamp September & October).
One thing I agree with SB on is when he was chastising searchers for not concentrating on the place that Brian entered the MYA park, follow the trailhead ,and even though it was underwater by the time they were searching, the general vicinity of where he would have hiked toward and into Carlton Reserve. (that is where he was found, 5 weeks later!) (Their search was all over the Carlton Reserve!) They had airboats and ATV's to get in there, (MYA Park trail to carlton) and good boy/girl sniffer dogs! jmo

But all these new details are now just scalding me because they will invariably lead to the realisation that he has escaped justice. And that fact doesn't get easier with time, it gets harder!

I would be very intrigued to hear what Piglets or coffee shop owner witnessed,or whether Brian did keep to his room at the Bowen motel the night of the 12th just cause it feels as if we'll never know & it will soon be 'case closed.'
That's just me, am nosey.

I'd like to know these things:

1. When exactly did the cameras go up?
2. If they were up before Sept. 13, did it catch Brian leaving his house to go hiking?
3. If it wasn't up to catch Brian leave, what does the footage look like when Brian returned? (I'd like to see if RL could really be mistaken for BL).
4. If the mustang returning isn't on the cameras, first - why not? Second, what time of day was it then when someone saw the mustang being returned?

I think that's it for now.
Not sure about anything except that reporters saw the Mustang in the driveway on Wednesday. I Imagine that C&R went to retrieve it as soon as the park opened at 6am. (They already knew that it was there on Tuesday, because they found the citation on it, but decided to leave it overnight in case BL needed it to return home). So, I'd guess it returned to the house around 6:30 or 7am. jmo

So, all of these errors add up to a closed case?
If I were a keeper at Tampa's Lowery Park Zoo, I'd be doing a head count in the primate compound. Anybody missing?
Exactly whose bits and pieces are in a bag at the lab?
Why does BL get a pass from point A to point Z?
If you cannot believe what is least, how can you believe what is great?

Well, he cheated us and everyone else, darn it! jmo
Ironically, in the long run, he did his parents a favor, though. They were not wanting the justice system to handle the case. JMO

I would be very intrigued to hear what Piglets or coffee shop owner witnessed,or whether Brian did keep to his room at the Bowen motel the night of the 12th just cause it feels as if we'll never know & it will soon be 'case closed.'
I think there'sprobably an awful lot of evidence but it's unlikely we will ever hear it cos feds being feds streamline everything to the level of invisibility.

I would like to see Brian Entin getting the scoop if there is one. he certainly should be commended for the manner in which he conducted his reporting.
9 I was always wondering why the journos knew BL wouldn't appear during the night and take the Mustang. I felt sure something dramatic would happen at the yellow house.. But they knew all along that the cameras were in and they didn't report it out of respect for not jeopardising the case. Admirable.

Good Morning WS Buds!
Headline CNN:
Investigators confused Brian Laundrie's mother for him while watching their home, police reportedly acknowledge.
Wait a second here...OK...Wakey Wakey! Let's try that again...

Investigators confused Brian Laundrie's mother for him while watching their home, police reportedly acknowledge.
Blink...blink...eye rub...but but but...she has HIPS and wears a sling!
She's...a woman! He's...a guy!
But but but...
I give up...

Have a nice day everyone.
It’s difficult to believe that she was mistaken for her son, unless they just meant sitting in the driver’s seat of the Mustang. In that case it’s understandable but it also reveals that they weren’t watching very carefully at all.

So, all of these errors add up to a closed case?
If I were a keeper at Tampa's Lowery Park Zoo, I'd be doing a head count in the primate compound. Anybody missing?
Exactly whose bits and pieces are in a bag at the lab?
Why does BL get a pass from point A to point Z?
If you cannot believe what is least, how can you believe what is great?

So many errors in this case.
If we find out that only a tooth or teeth were found at the Reserve will that be enough to believe he is deceased? Because if it's just one tooth or part of a tooth, not attached to a jawbone or skull...I will have so many new questions.

Hi guys, I am new here :). I saw something that the lawyer said in an interview with the New York Post, that made me think he is giving more away than he meant to:

Brian is not a Ted Bundy. He’s not a demon. Not a serial killer. I’m not sure that the narrative that’s been pushed — that Brian was a mean killer and Gabby was an angel — is entirely true.”"
https://nypost.com/2021/10/23/inside-brian-laundrie-gabby-petitos-life-with-his-parents/
Inside Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito's life with his parents

To me, that indicates that Bertolino (and the Laundries) all know what Brian's explanation for how Gabby died is and think it somehow lessens the gravity of what happened as regarding Brian's guilt. So are they going to do the right thing and share that information with the Pettito family?

Me too, but I think FBI asked them not to talk about it. jmo

I have a question, and there may be a simple no answer to this:

SB claims that he told FBI on September 13 that BL never came home from his hike and that the FBI has confirmed this conversation. NPPD claims that they did not know they BL was a missing person until Friday, September 17 when the missing persons report was filed. NPPD have also claimed that the FBI was working with them "hand in hand" for lack of a better phrase.

Has it ever confirmed been whether or why the FBI never told NPPD that BL didn't come home from his hike?

I believe the crux of the problem was that SB simply mentioned in passing to an FBI person that Brian never came home from his hike. This wasn't a "report" it was just part of a larger conversation. We are told either the FBI person or SB said something like, "I wouldn't either with all that media camped outside." For whatever reason it just wasn't treated as a big deal.

There really wasn't much LE could do about it at this point. They had nothing to hold Brian on. They could have followed him, of course, but they didn't. Keep in mind that this was well before Gabby was found tragically deceased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces