GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too bad she did not succeed

I respectfully disagree. I'm glad she lived. Now she will, presumably, have to suffer in prison, being a hated woman, for the rest of her natural life. Death is too easy.

One article said that the swimming lessons were at the Jewish community center. Is there one close by?

It was just one article though and I have no link. But I thought the dance class could have been there too....and they were all together...then YO brought the other two home while Marina stayed for one more lesson with just Nessie.

That would account for her thinking it odd that the apt. was empty.

Just speculating.

The JCC is only 3 blocks away (streets)

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...rims-nanny-reportedly-arraigned-from-hospital

"Krim had left the two children with the nanny, known as "Josie," to take her third child, 3-year-old Nessie, to a swim lesson at a nearby YMCA, Kelly said. She had expected to meet the nanny at a dance class for the 6-year-old around 5:30 p.m.

When the nanny and children didn't show up, Krim went up to the apartment, where she found the lights were off, police said. Krim then returned to the lobby and asked a doorman whether he had seen her two other children leave with the nanny; he had not."

I respectfully disagree. I'm glad she lived. Now she will, presumably, have to suffer in prison, being a hated woman, for the rest of her natural life. Death is too easy.

I know everyone says that and would agree with you.
ME just hoping parent do not have to go through a trial, that would be too much.

One article said that the swimming lessons were at the Jewish community center.
snipped
Do you have a link to that article? I completely missed it. Thanks.

Especially since Police Commissioner Kelly specifically said YMCA.

Maybe we should all wait until the medical examiner announces the time of death. I feel for certain LE has that information.

I think it was reported that one of them was still barely clinging to life when EMS arrived. It only takes MINUTES to bleed to death.

I know everyone says that and would agree with you.
ME just hoping parent do not have to go through a trial, that would be too much.

I definitely agree. They have been through so much, and likely will be traumatized for the rest of their lives. The last thing they need to is to be dragged through that horrible day over and over again.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...rims-nanny-reportedly-arraigned-from-hospital

"Krim had left the two children with the nanny, known as "Josie," to take her third child, 3-year-old Nessie, to a swim lesson at a nearby YMCA, Kelly said. She had expected to meet the nanny at a dance class for the 6-year-old around 5:30 p.m.

When the nanny and children didn't show up, Krim went up to the apartment, where she found the lights were off, police said. Krim then returned to the lobby and asked a doorman whether he had seen her two other children leave with the nanny; he had not."

NOT sure it was YMCA or JCC..
Given they were affluent and JCC is a nicer place and closer to home I IMAGINE (so don’t quote me)
that it was the JCC not the Y but again Not certain yet on this.

It only would matter to the time line, nothing more.

I think it was reported that one of them was still barely clinging to life when EMS arrived. It only takes MINUTES to bleed to death.

That is true... But they both came out in a body bag. :( It was clearly over for the little angels who's lives stolen way too soon.

:please::please:

On the JCC website there is a Thursday swim class at 3:30pm.
http://www.jccmanhattan.org/young-families-aquatics?page=programs

I can completely understand how police might have made mistakes in their first press conference. At that point Ms. Krim was in shock and was in no position to relay to LE all the information.

Additional info on the JCC site. There is a ballet class for Lulu's age on Thursdays starting at 4:30pm ending at 5:15pm.

I have no idea if that is where Lulu attended ballet. But if it were the place, I want to know where the nanny took Leo & Lulu during the time after school until 5pm when songline saw them on the elevator! Did she take them on a personal errand of hers? Did she take them to her own neighborhood? IMO someone might know where all three of them were during that period of time.

I just got through check Ms Krim's blog and she speaks of swimming at the JCC. So IMO I would guess that is where Nessie took her swim class.

Does New York have a law where once evidence is handed over to the defense, it is also released to the public….like the Sunshine law in Florida?

I think of these 2-babies everyday. What must have went through their little minds when this evil person was killing them. I hope they didn't suffer. Thank God they are in the arms of angels now.

Songline thanks for keeping this thread going, I look for it everyday to see if any new updates.

On the JCC website there is a Thursday swim class at 3:30pm.
http://www.jccmanhattan.org/young-families-aquatics?page=programs

I can completely understand how police might have made mistakes in their first press conference. At that point Ms. Krim was in shock and was in no position to relay to LE all the information.

By the time the first reports were out MOM had not yet talked with them at all. She was just in hysterics, it was such a pity. :(
There are not a lot of pools in NY either they exist in the newer buildings as amenities with a Health Club,
or they go to the Y if they can’t afford an expensive club.
SO the “Y” is a wide assumption, many do go there. I can see it as a normal error.

I think of these 2-babies everyday. What must have went through their little minds when this evil person was killing them. I hope they didn't suffer. Thank God they are in the arms of angels now.

Songline thanks for keeping this thread going, I look for it everyday to see if any new updates.

Oh Queen, I just try to correct some things, I do not report any news here.
I am honoring the family request for privacy.
So I will be here, but sorry I won’t be reporting. For example I did not say a thing on the memorial other
then what you may have seen reported here which was very minimal, and knew about it a week before the event.
I am mum.

We made a bond to support this family, I am on 150%

As you can see in the pictures of the mother holding Nessie, the girl's hair is not wet. The mother completed the swimming lesson and came home. She didn't leave early.

wet or dry hair doesn't affect the story either way... swim cap?

One article said that the swimming lessons were at the Jewish community center. Is there one close by?

It was just one article though and I have no link. But I thought the dance class could have been there too....and they were all together...then YO brought the other two home while Marina stayed for one more lesson with just Nessie.

That would account for her thinking it odd that the apt. was empty.

Just speculating.

That makes far more sense to me. given it is far nicer and closer to home.
The "JCC" as it is known does have dance, as well as art.

wet or dry hair doesn't affect the story either way... swim cap?

You are so correct. There are 2 photos on the blog of the girls in swim caps. The pool where they are taking swim lessons is not large like a YMCA pool and looks much nicer than a Y pool.

To the best of my knowledge it is a NYC law about wearing swimming/bathing caps.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back