GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe we should all wait until the medical examiner announces the time of death. I feel for certain LE has that information.
The TOD is already known. One report says the kids were (barely) alive at the time EMS got there and they died en route. Another report says one child had died and the other was almost dead at the time EMS arrived.

The kids were seen alive and well right before 5pm by Songline in the elevator. Mrs. Krim found her children in the tub around 5:30pm. The medical examiner is not going to be able to narrow down a time further than that. They always give a range, not an exact minute. Witnesses in this case narrow the time down far more than any M.E. could. The crime is consistent within the general timeline as to when the nanny got back to the building with the 2 kids. Approximately a 30 minute window.

Before the memorial service the link was (purposely I assume) not accessible to the public. After the memorial service the link was working for everyone to access. My assumption is they did that to keep their memorial details private and once they held the memorial the pictures, etc. were made available and the link was opened up.

No .. after the memorial service the link was working.. but then EARLIER TODAY -- the link was NOT working ... now however it's wrorking again....

The link could have been down for some reason (maintanance etc) as was mentioned above.

... New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne said in an e-mailed statement. Ortega faces possible life imprisonment if convicted...

... The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office declined to immediately comment on possible court proceedings against Ortega, who may be arraigned in her hospital room by a state judge if she isn’t able to appear in court. It was unclear if she had retained a defense lawyer...

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-04/nanny-charged-with-murder-in-manhattan-child-killings.html (By Chris Dolmetsch - Nov 4, 2012 11:00 PM CT)

Couple of comments about The Wall Street article and the info that they reported in it: (considering, of course, that Radaronline reported couple of so called "exclusives" after them, as well)

------

That one: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203846804578099070382199936.html

Wonder if their "source" is the same "Law-Enforcement official" source that "talked" to New York Post a day or two earlier.

Then what's this in article's first sentence: (from the link)

The nanny accused in the stabbing deaths of two children in her care described to detectives her frustration over her wages and said she had not planned to harm her young charges, a law-enforcement official said.

BBM ... -- Typo? ... because (with my not perfect English) i am not sure what "young charges" means...

If it's not a typo .. ok then...

... later on in the article ... there is an official info however:

Ms. Ortega, who had slashed her throat and cut her wrists, had been under police guard at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, intubated and unable to talk since the incident. On Saturday, with the tubes removed and the nanny recuperating, Ms. Ortega agreed to talk to detectives according to New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne.
The spokesman declined to discuss what Ms. Ortega told detectives

and then it goes:

The law-enforcement official said...

etc...

So just a side note .. --- that source, the, so called, "law-enforcement official" (whoever he or she is) SURELY is "moving their lips" quite well, considering the OFFICIAL Law Enforcement spokesman "declined to discuss what Ms. Ortega told detectives."

Hmmmm... in any case ... all the info that was "leaked" by that source could be correct, but surely LE didn't want it to be leaked out, the way it did.

BBM.[/B

Obviously these are all different people (BBM in your red writttings)
The detective spoke with Ms. Ortega, The LE Spokesman was just acing as the speaker to the reporters
and
I read someplace that an officer not named who gave them information.
I do not believe media got anything form "officials"
what I do know for certain is the media does not REPORT REAL NEWS
they manufacture news.

Too much misinformation.

I think it's very possible some of the leaked info about YO's statements may be coming from hospital staff. I'm sure nurses and docs are in and out of her room and hear things. Maybe not an official statement. Could be rumblings while still groggy but I tend to think there is probably some truth in there somewhere.

Thinking of horrible things that happen to good people, and to children who are the most innocent victims... there is a school of thought, if any of you study or have studied some of the new agey or spiritual teachings or even some of the eastern religious views, that each soul chooses ahead of time what lessons it will learn and what karma it will take on or face in each incarnation on earth. The teachings say that a soul can (and does) choose how long to incarnate and this is all before a soul inhabits a body to then be born.

With this school of thought it is taught that the reason some people die very young, some just babies from illness or children through the hands of others, is that is the path the soul chose for a specific reason and these souls are here to teach and to make a lasting and profound impact on all who meet them. They might be old(er) souls who are here very briefly (all too brief).

Now I don't know exactly what I believe and I'm not saying anyone should believe this or any other school of thought, but I do find it gives me some comfort if terribly shortened lives are for a reason that has to do with the soul's journey and if what I perceive as random evilness and/or unfairness is really an important lesson being taught humankind.

My best example of this is[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mattie_Stepanek"]Mattie Stepanek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame] who was a wise sage inside the body of a little boy. He was here only 13 years and suffered terribly, but he taught a lot of people a lot about peace, love, forgiveness, and gratitude.

Obviously Yoselyn Ortega also chose her path and she will have to pay for those choices...here on earth in prison and then beyond.

I really do not see the point in posting about the surviving child. Now that her siblings have been killed, I think we should give her some privacy...

****Just my opinion, though I know that the blog can be accessed, I do not think we should broadcast it, unless it is germane to the case*****

I did not want to post on this at all. But you are so righ. :beats:
that little angel who lost her brother and sister needs to heal too.
2 of the most important parts of her life were torn away and she
can't quite understand at that age what happened.

We need to leave her alone with the people who love her most, mom and dad.

I think it's very possible some of the leaked info about YO's statements may be coming from hospital staff. I'm sure nurses and docs are in and out of her room and hear things. Maybe not an official statement. Could be rumblings while still groggy but I tend to think there is probably some truth in there somewhere.
I agree .. but all this info .. is just "leaked info" (at the most) or rumors (at very least)

The official evidence will be presented in court by LE ... in front of Judge...

They DID changed YO with 1st and 2nd degree murder times 2, however.... so they MUST have legit and strong evidence on her...

Thinking of horrible things that happen to good people, and to children who are the most innocent victims... there is a school of thought, if any of you study or have studied some of the new agey or spiritual teachings or even some of the eastern religious views, that each soul chooses ahead of time what lessons it will learn and what karma it will take on or face in each incarnation on earth. The teachings say that a soul can (and does) choose how long to incarnate and this is all before a soul inhabits a body to then be born.

With this school of thought it is taught that the reason some people die very young, some just babies from illness or children through the hands of others, is that is the path the soul chose for a specific reason and these souls are here to teach and to make a lasting and profound impact on all who meet them. They might be old(er) souls who are here very briefly (all too brief).

Now I don't know exactly what I believe and I'm not saying anyone should believe this or any other school of thought, but I do find it gives me some comfort if terribly shortened lives are for a reason that has to do with the soul's journey and if what I perceive as random evilness and/or unfairness is really an important lesson being taught humankind.

My best example of this isMattie Stepanek - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia who was a wise sage inside the body of a little boy. He was here only 13 years and suffered terribly, but he taught a lot of people a lot about peace, love, forgiveness, and gratitude.

Obviously Yoselyn Ortega also chose her path and she will have to pay for those choices...here on earth in prison and then beyond.

I have been a life student of metaphysics and all that stuff...And the link was very intersting. Thank you.
Yes I do believe in that. and while that is comforting thought, I dont believe the universe is set up to revenge, avenge, in a most inhumane way....
I ALSO believe that there are universal LAWS that wise people live by - LAWS inherent in nature Do onto others as you want done to you, Laws that fit a humane society of people regardless of time, Laws that are always true or at least should be. SUCH AS the 10 commandments.
Had the nanny thought to give the children to the doorman and there by saved them...
CHOICE is something we were given for a reason
Monster nanny had a choice to make which could have changed many lives.
I also belive in karma, if she starts to pay it forward she can hekp her soul.

Right now I pray for the family who lost 2 angels.

and belive that if Ortega will never see the light of day, that will be good

I have been a life student of metaphysics and all that stuff...And the link was very intersting. Thank you.
Yes I do believe in that. and while that is comforting thought, I dont believe the universe is set up to revenge, avenge, in a most inhumane way....
I ALSO believe that there are universal LAWS that wise people live by - LAWS inherent in nature Do onto others as you want done to you, Laws that fit a humane society of people regardless of time, Laws that are always true or at least should be. SUCH AS the 10 commandments.
Had the nanny thought to give the children to the doorman and there by saved them...
CHOICE is something we were given for a reason
Monster nanny had a choice to make which could have changed many lives.
I also belive in karma, if she starts to pay it forward she can hekp her soul.

Right now I pray for the family who lost 2 angels.

and belive that if Ortega will never see the light of day, that will be good

I agree with all of that too! I don't really understand and don't claim to understand some of these theories. It is good food for thought because it forces me to consider metaphysical aspects I wouldn't otherwise think about and also think about the "why" (why them, why the children, why now, what kind of higher power or God could allow this). And then I ponder what lessons can be learned from this terrible loss and what good deeds can happen to create something good and positive. Anyway, those are my random thoughts in trying to find some kind of balance to my anger/frustration/grief.

I am happy to report that I had a full night sleep last night. (14th day)
At first I awakened 3 times a night, then 2, 1. But last night I really slept.
Maybe an Obama win helped some.
Thanks for the love :blowkiss:

bbm ~
songline, I'm happy you're back. Also good to know you're sleeping better now.
Regarding the Obama win, can I let you know how I'm feeling/sleeping in four years? :fence: lol!

I agree with all of that too! I don't really understand and don't claim to understand some of these theories. It is good food for thought because it forces me to consider metaphysical aspects I wouldn't otherwise think about and also think about the "why" (why them, why the children, why now, what kind of higher power or God could allow this). And then I ponder what lessons can be learned from this terrible loss and what good deeds can happen to create something good and positive. Anyway, those are my random thoughts in trying to find some kind of balance to my anger/frustration/grief.

I don’t want to divert the thread, but we all work things out differently.
Going back to Light energy helps a lot. :)

bbm ~
songline, I'm happy you're back. Also good to know you're sleeping better now.
Regarding the Obama win, can I let you know how I'm feeling/sleeping in four years? :fence: lol!
I'm sure you would be sleeping far worse if Romney got in :D

The reality is what someone earns on their payslip may never be enough for some people. Some people will overspend even if they get a 6 figure salary.

That it is hard to fathom. I truly hope that the state of New York throws the judicial book at her.
I do not think that she should ever walk free again.
What an awful excuse for a human being.
Uggh. Anyone who murders little innocent children is a monster IMO. But "Josie" is the worst of the worst.
I may sound mean, but I hope the rest of her life is a living hell. I really do,

You are so correct. There are 2 photos on the blog of the girls in swim caps.

there is also a video of lulu giving nessie a swimming lesson on the floor in their apartment... they are both wearing pink swim caps and are absolutely adorable...

my heart breaks for this family... little nessie especially. being still too young to fully comprehend it all, she probably wonders every day where her BFFs are and why can't they all still be together... play together... "why them and not me too?"... within a few years she'll understand what tragically occurred, and i fear her sense of loss will only deepen :(

be strong, nessie. you were spared for a reason <3

I wonder when they are going to arraign YO...

... Are they waiting for her to be officially represented by some attorney etc .. or soemthing like that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back