GUILTY Yoselyn Ortega charged with 2 counts ea-1st and 2nd Degree Murder of Krim Children

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please allow me to debate the above statement.

1. Why in world would Ms Krim stay at the dance lesson when Lulu wasn't there? good point[/COLOR]

2." ...the nanny never left the apt and killed them earlier in the day." I feel for certain that Ms Krim was in the apt packing up Nessie's swimsuit (or possibly putting it on her, under her clothing). Nessie's lesson was at 3:30pm.
HOW ABOUT Lulu? how did she come home from school? she was only 6 Nanny had to have gone out.....

3. I don't doubt for one second songline seeing them on the elevator around 5pm! The question is: where were Leo,Lulu, & the nanny from 3:15 to 5pm?
Lulu got out of school at 3:15pm according to the PS 87 website. http://www.ps87.info/site_res_view_template.aspx?id=37fb6a5f-4a93-4a33-8f26-8cd668200805. We do NOT know what time Lulu's dance lesson was...was it from 4-5pm and Ms. Krim was to meet them at the dance studio after class?

Like I told LE: I did not know either that I had seen these angels in the elevator until I saw them wheeling out the nanny, then I realize OMG I had seen them on my way up, and I also told LE that maybe doorman did not see nanny on the gurney and did not connect it as I had. MANY from LE came in here to talk with me, and I am not the one they summoned to go to talk with DA.

4. "Charmed life." From my own experience having 2 children in diapers at the same time, that is NO Charmed Life, no matter how much help you have!

The people that see the grass greener on the other side will always see "charmed life" there are people that envy where I live, right here in NYC. I do not have to go too far to see that.
Also recognize it in some writings. So you can tell them 2 kids in diapers is not charmed, but they will compare your life to whatever they choose.

Yes it is if you love children. Sure it is. I had two kids in diapers at the same time and I loved my life. But I can see that there are a variety of opinions out there. But diapers aside, she has a nice apartment, is a beautiful woman who is skinny even after three kids, has a successful husband and three beautiful children. Seems pretty good to me.

Also about the dance lesson. I have seen two conflicting reports on this. It was my understanding that Mrs Krim was at the POOL not the dance class.

If someone could straighten out that detail it would be much appreciated. I still haven't made that clear.

Also I am not mentioning names so please lets just use witness. I would like to discuss this case the same way we would discuss any other case.

The nanny described on the elevator was described as very fat.
SONGS REPLY: this is an out and out LIE.This was mentioned very clearly. It was also stated by the witness that the picture used in the paper was absolutely Not the nanny that was on the elevator. Not only that, elevator witness stated that the police came to their house and showed them several different pictures of the nanny and that the elevator witness told the police that none of them were the nanny in the elevator.

The nanny is described by the different witnesses saying she lost a lot of weight and didn't look well. Not that she had gained weight from the picture.

Other witnesses who knew the nanny well stated she was friendly and gave no indication that there was a problem.

Elevator witness describes her as cold and withdrawn. SONG REPLY: So did the staff in the building. our building not where nanny lived.
Doorman says he did not see the nanny leave the apartment at all that day and that he did not see her come in and get on the elevator. I would trust that the doorman whose job is to watch who comes and goes would know what the nanny looked like as opposed to a neighbor who was not that close with the family.
The elevator witness didn't recognize the children as the Krim children until the next day. DM is at at the DA not me.
To me a logical conclusion is that this is a case of mistaken identity. And it is a very important consideration because if it wasn't the same nanny then the timeline in the case is completely different.

Always called her full and round. “Very Fat” is a twist on words. totally inaccurate AGAIN.

HI guys :)
if you want to verify anything feel free to ask. I won’t give new data, but will be happy to clarify for you if I can.

You are so correct. There are 2 photos on the blog of the girls in swim caps. The pool where they are taking swim lessons is not large like a YMCA pool and looks much nicer than a Y pool.

To the best of my knowledge it is a NYC law about wearing swimming/bathing caps.

i hadn't seen that pic so thanks for sharing that info!

not sure if it's a NYC law but it's required by the JCC: http://www.jccmanhattan.org/pool-rules-etiquette

*the rules also state children <12 must be accompanied/supervised by an adult-- so there's no way mrs krim could've/would've left her daughter alone @ the pool as was suggested earlier

I just got through check Ms Krim's blog and she speaks of swimming at the JCC. So IMO I would guess that is where Nessie took her swim class.

Did you also notice that Josie is referred to as Lulu's Babysitter. She had said (twice) Josie, Lulu's babysitter loves to do Lulu's hair.

That is to celebrate the children&#8217;s lives. :)

As for the case they want privacy.

you know how media can be, they still have another child and they want normalcy for her. Can't say I blame them.
They too still have to go to the store, or the job, or wherever; the faster the media dies down the better.
They do not need photos of memorials, or funerals, or even the Vindictive B who killed the 2 angels.
IT is only their and their family&#8217;s loss and business for everyone else it is a case, sensationalism, curiosity.
Even though the world feels this sadness, it cannot be a 1/10 of what they feel. I respect the request,
and as we can see, things do get removed.

Good job finding the stuff :)

Did you also notice that Josie is referred to as Lulu's Babysitter. She had said (twice) Josie, Lulu's babysitter loves to do Lulu's hair.

She also said that Leo was sent out during Lulus birthday w the babysitter and he was in none of the pics.

Makes you think she was housekeeper/babysitter more than formal nanny?

Yes, I did notice that. I also notice there was very little mention of Josie. Ms, Krim nursed all babies, cleaned up the barf (her word) when they were sick and it looked like to me she was a very hands-on mom. I also noticed Mr. krim had lots of weekend interaction with the children, including changing diapers.

I think I will refer to Josie as the babysitter also. From what I have read on the blog, she would never qualify as a nanny.

Yes, I did notice that. I also notice there was very little mention of Josie. Ms, Krim nursed all babies, cleaned up the barf (her word) when they were sick and it looked like to me she was a very hands-on mom. I also noticed Mr. krim had lots of weekend interaction with the children, including changing diapers.

I think I will refer to Josie as the babysitter also. From what I have read on the blog, she would never qualify as a nanny.

I agree with you.
Seen her in laundry room, but that is all I can say about the housework.
Seen her in the elevator with the kids never did I see all of them with her at the same time. ONLY seen the parents with all the kids and then there was no nanny around. I think maybe she was a helper to Mrs. Krim and would go to fetch the kids from activities, drop off in school or that sort of thing. BUT I AM NOT SURE of her job description / responsibilities. I can only post what I saw. Having said that I can also add, that I only saw them once or twice a week because our schedules differed. I know some had seen the Mom every morning early on going out with the children.

Statement from CNBC (where Kevin Krim is employeed)

--- TEXT & VDEO ---

"good evening. less than two weeks ago, one of cnbc's own kevin crim, our head of digital operations and his family were the victims of an incomprehensible crime. in new york city today, the crim family held a private memorial sefrs for their two young children who tragically died on october 25th. many have reached out to expression your condolences. thoughtfulness. many of you also asked how you uld help. a fund has been established in lu and leo's name to honor their love of arts and sciences. the proceeds will go to support educational art and science programs for youth. if you would like to contribute, you can do so by logging on to lululeo fund.org. our hearts and prayers remain with the krim family."

Source: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000127382&play=1

That is to celebrate the children’s lives. :)

As for the case they want privacy.

you know how media can be, they still have another child and they want normalcy for her. Can't say I blame them.
They too still have to go to the store, or the job, or wherever; the faster the media dies down the better.
They do not need photos of memorials, or funerals, or even the Vindictive B who killed the 2 angels.
IT is only their and their family’s loss and business for everyone else it is a case, sensationalism, curiosity.
Even though the world feels this sadness, it cannot be a 1/10 of what they feel. I respect the request,
and as we can see, things do get removed.

Good job finding the stuff :)

Nothing is removed. The family posted pictures and video of the memorial service on their website. They have also started a memorial fund to honor their children. They have a public website and FB page for it.

Considering the Radar's info was allowed to be posted here as of late ... here is the latest from them:

--------

'It's Just A Horror Story,' Reveals Grandmother Of Children Allegedly Murdered By Nanny

Posted on Nov 07, 2012 @ 03:35PM
By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

As accused nanny killer Yoselyn Ortega attempts to paint her former employee in a bad light in a crazed attempt to justify allegedly murdering her children, RadarOnline.com spoke exclusively to a family member regarding the devastating ordeal that they have endured.

"It's just a horror story," Karen Krim, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview on Wednesday from her home in Camarillo, Calif. "I was their grandmother. It is really horrible."
<modsnip>

-----

More at the Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...urdered-kids-new-york-horror-grandmother-krim

Nothing is removed. The family posted pictures and video of the memorial service on their website. They have also started a memorial fund to honor their children. They have a public website and FB page for it.

I know that, but one of the links was gone. the one I poted about was closed. I have to go back to find.

I went back i think it is post #198 and it is open now. It was closed when I posted hat it was closed.
who knows it may have been for maintenance

<modsnip>

That too, but that is not what I meant. I went to a link that was not there. I think if it was something taped or produced by anyone outside of the family it wont last out there very long. But that link is back.

Oh.. OK .. I see :)

Earlier on, however, their site (at tumblr link) was down ... then when i checked it an hour ago or so .. - it was working again.

Statement from CNBC (where Kevin Krim is employeed)

--- TEXT & VDEO ---

"good evening. less than two weeks ago, one of cnbc's own kevin crim, our head of digital operations and his family were the victims of an incomprehensible crime. in new york city today, the crim family held a private memorial sefrs for their two young children who tragically died on october 25th. many have reached out to expression your condolences. thoughtfulness. many of you also asked how you uld help. a fund has been established in lu and leo's name to honor their love of arts and sciences. the proceeds will go to support educational art and science programs for youth. if you would like to contribute, you can do so by logging on to lululeo fund.org. our hearts and prayers remain with the krim family."

Source: http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000127382&play=1

You would think that CNBC where Mr. Krim was employed could at least spell his name correctly.

ya .. i noticed that too... (there are few more typos in the text)

Wonder who wrote that text (or if their texts are being written automatically maybe with some voice recognition program etc ... without any Caps, as you can see .. to accompany their Videos).
Don't know.

Considering that this The Wall Street article was allowed to be posted here (on previous pages somewhere) .. - couple of comments, then, about it and the info that they reported in it: (also considering, of course, that Radaronline reported couple of so called "exclusives" after them, as well)

------

That one: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970203846804578099070382199936.html

Wonder if their "source" is the same "Law-Enforcement official" source that "talked" to New York Post a day or two earlier.

Then what's this in article's first sentence: (from the link)

The nanny accused in the stabbing deaths of two children in her care described to detectives her frustration over her wages and said she had not planned to harm her young charges, a law-enforcement official said.

BBM ... -- Typo? ... because (with my not perfect English) i am not sure what "young charges" means...

If it's not a typo .. ok then...

... later on in the article ... there is an official info however:

Ms. Ortega, who had slashed her throat and cut her wrists, had been under police guard at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, intubated and unable to talk since the incident. On Saturday, with the tubes removed and the nanny recuperating, Ms. Ortega agreed to talk to detectives according to New York Police Department spokesman Paul Browne. The spokesman declined to discuss what Ms. Ortega told detectives.

and then it goes:

The law-enforcement official said...

etc...

So just a side note .. --- that source, the, so called, "law-enforcement official" (whoever he or she is) SURELY is "moving their lips" quite well, considering the OFFICIAL Law Enforcement spokesman "declined to discuss what Ms. Ortega told detectives."

Hmmmm... in any case ... all the info that was "leaked" by that source could be correct, but surely LE didn't want it to be leaked out, the way it did.

"charge/s" definition
From Merriam Webster:
d : a person or thing committed to the care of another

The Wall Street Journal and The New York Post are both owned by Rubert Murdoch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back