You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL -- you have a notepad beside your bed, so when you think of funny stuff you can jot it down to add to this thread!

You realize maybe it ain't so bad being older, cause you're pretty sure the things you did in your youth couldn't possibly show up on anyone's myspace, facebook, photobucket, flickr, or anywhere else on the internet.

You actually now KNOW about myspace, facebook, photobucket, flickr, and the internet.

You begin to worry that the combined order of body odor, dirty clothes and dirty dishes might vaguely combine to smell like decomp? yuck!

Because of the dirty clothes situation, you realize that really can turn underwear inside out and wear 'em twice as long!

You begin thinking about crashing your own computer so you can reload all the software and remove any incriminating searches.

LOL, that is good isn't it? LOL, if that had been available when I was growing up, I would still be grounded.

More...(urrgh).

When you get a "server busy" signal, you immediately go into panic mode and log onto Fox, WESH, Local6, anyone anywhere near Orlando that might give you a glimpse of something, because you just know you're missing something.

When you can snack at the computer and not think twice while reading about the stages of decomp and maggot life cycles

When your daughter's hamster, who a few months ago you barely knew existed, has moved onto your "pretty cool buds" list, because she's one of the only ones awake anymore at the same time you are. And you discuss the case with her. (Hey - she gets that whole "going in circles and getting nowhere thing).

When you are on a first name basis with Fl LEO and you live in Canada

When you know the meaning of WWYMD and you ask yourself that question repeatedly thoughout the day

More...(urrgh).

When you get a "server busy" signal, you immediately go into panic mode and log onto Fox, WESH, Local6, anyone anywhere near Orlando that might give you a glimpse of something, because you just know you're missing something.

When you can snack at the computer and not think twice while reading about the stages of decomp and maggot life cycles

When your daughter's hamster, who a few months ago you barely knew existed, has moved onto your "pretty cool buds" list, because she's one of the only ones awake anymore at the same time you are. And you discuss the case with her. (Hey - she gets that whole "going in circles and getting nowhere thing).

OMG!!! I soooo do that!!

You know you have lost it when all you watch is Headline News and Fox News and turn up the sound and wait for news while logged onto the computer to WS. Also, my computer wouldn't connect last night so I was holloring down to my husband for help so I could catch up on what had been happening earlier in the day and afraid of what I might miss. I also call my sister and ask for updates and we talk about our theories etc. My family now thinks I'm obsessed. LOL

My 3yr old grandson calls our dog his cadaver dog, we have a poodle!

Ok, *deep breath* ... here's another one...

You know you're addicted to the CA case when you suddenly realize you have the capability to build an exact replica of the Anthony house in your Sims game. Next best thing to being there!

Brushing off the embarrassment for even thinking that, you then wonder if perhaps an actual 3D model of the house in 1/12 scale might better help you figure out just where to hide a body, even if only temporarily.

Oh, like the cops haven't already done this? ;) Don't look at me that way!

OMG I was a Sims addict before this case started! I have overcome that addiction and gained this one. But, the Sims house, what a great idea. With A sims and zanny's.......oh my, I may have to have yet another screen open on my computer.....oh wait.....laptop and desktop. Problem solved!!!!:bang:

You know when you are addicted when you can't find the "sink stopper" and you know you had it the day before the garbage truck picked up the garbage. You go through the current trash, it's not there. You look in every nook and cranny of the kitchen, the comptuer room, head out to the bathroom and check there. Your baffled as to what the heck did you do with the sink stopper.

You try and remember what you ate the last time you did dishes. YUP, hot dogs and look for the pot you used, but your not sure if you nuked them last night or not, better check the microwave, nope sink stopper not there. OK, look for the pot and there it is, the sink stopper in inside the pot with the lid on it!

It happened, last night! :)

Lol, my dilema is the lack of the Anthony home floor plan.

Guity......I am actually looking at online real estate ,chickasaw oaks, hopespring dr........man this research stuff is hard. But, if you want your Sim home to be accurate, you gotta do it!

Mind you this was prior to your Sim home suggestion......now it has purpose!

More...(urrgh).

Snipped......

OMG I can so relate. I am talking to a rabbit.

Um...my husband says I'm addicted to this case, but I need to tell them about you guys. You got issues! Just kidding.

I know that I'm addicted because when I get to work, I log onto WS for a couple of hours before I read my notes from my boss! I still haven't done any real work yet this morning. Nor have I done anything for the last couple of weeks. Oops, here the boss comes...

Um...my husband says I'm addicted to this case, but I need to tell them about you guys. You got issues! Just kidding.

I know that I'm addicted because when I get to work, I log onto WS for a couple of hours before I read my notes from my boss! I still haven't done any real work yet this morning. Nor have I done anything for the last couple of weeks. Oops, here the boss comes...

Quick! Log off or close the screen before you get caught. :)

When you no longer bother to erase Websleuths from your browsing history (for fear of being ridiculed). Yeah, I was here. Yeah, it was too many times and for too long.....

You know you're addicted when your husband tapes a big sign in the kitchen so you CAN'T possiblity miss it, and it says "REMEMBER TO PICK UP TAYLOR'S MEDICINE" (Taylor's our daughter and I need to express mail the medicine to her at college because I forgot to get it refilled before she ran out cuz I was "busy")

OMG I was a Sims addict before this case started! I have overcome that addiction and gained this one. But, the Sims house, what a great idea. With A sims and zanny's.......oh my, I may have to have yet another screen open on my computer.....oh wait.....laptop and desktop. Problem solved!!!!:bang:

I had that addiction too. I have not played in over a year, and before that, only got to play it once every few months. But when it first came out, it was a terrible addiction, lol. On the rare occasions that anyone asks me if they should buy Sims, my answer is always no. It's too addictive. Boy, but I did learn to build some pretty good houses, lol. Learned a bit about architecture.

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking about the Anthony house layout. I want to know how easy it is to get from the garage to the yard if you have a body in your trunk. A layout of the house would help considerably.

I'm trying to promise myself not to be so obsessed with this case. I will not be obsessed, I will not be obsessed. Now I am wondering if anyone has already build the Anthony house on the Sims website. :bang:

1) When you can remember the 8 digit password (too much time to change it) websleuths gave you but you have forgotten your bank account #.
2) When your nightly drink has changed from beer/wine to coffee so you can stay up later and read websleuths without the words being blurry. (Alcoholism solved)!
3) When you are sending links to your friends trying to get them addicted to websleuths so you can talk to them about the case.
4) When your kids don't have to get ready for bed because they are still wearing their pj's.
5) When you go camping and keep updated using a pda.
6) When you start calling your kids by their initials instead of their names.
7) When your house starts looking like it does when you leave your huband alone with the kids for the weekend... all the time.

I could think of a bunch more but I have to go check the other threads!!!:bang:

YOu can buy software to design your own home...made for people who are actually planning on building a home. but it could also be used to design the Anthony home. Anyone have any inside pics of the A's house so we can get the furniture right?

Your 4 year old asks why you are on the computer so much. :mad:

You wake up at 2:00am to see if there are any new updates.

Your DH tells you “Hey they are taking Casey to jail again”! And you starts yelling what... when did this happen....are they crazy? Then he tells you he is talking about the kid up the street. :crazy:

Your laundry pile looks like a mountain.

You’re late to pick up the kids from school. :waitasec:

You really know you are obsessed when you spend your time reading about other people's addiction, so that you can justify to yourself "See I am not as bad as that one, so I must be ok!"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back