You Know You're Addicted to the Case When:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You KNOW you are addicted when..................

5. When you read each stupid PDF file of interviews weekly to make sure you didn't
miss something.
4. When you have WS set as your homepage on your computer
3. When you have 4 windows open on one computer with articles, info, & WS and a
news video you missed running on the laptop
2. When you let your phone go to voice mail at NG time
1. When you have posted almost 5,000 posts and you only joined WS in August.

5. When you read each stupid PDF file of interviews weekly to make sure you didn't
miss something.

Hahaha! Ditto on all but the posts.... I have to sit on my hands a lot :blushing:

Soooo glad this thread has been resurrected!!!!

Has anyone topped my "you know you're addicted to the case when........

You take a bath with your laptop resting on the edge of the tub!

Nope, but you are in company now. Someone else posted up this page or a page back that they do it, too!

You still win, LJ!

Oh, its sad but true:

1. When you set up your laptop next to the bath, to soak while reading docs, and risk electrocution.
2.You increase your internet plan to the super duper maximum allowance to make sure you dont miss a thing. and you get everything delivered superfast.
3. You end your phonecalls to friends/family with, "I've gotta get back to work now" and head to WB forums.

Soooo glad this thread has been resurrected!!!!

Has anyone topped my "you know you're addicted to the case when........

You take a bath with your laptop resting on the edge of the tub!

LOL! There you go. Now I know where ButWhatIf does all that WS work.

You KNOW you're addicted when................

1. Your family all of a sudden DESPISES Issues with JVM,Nancy Grace,HLN,FOX NEWS,WEBSLEUTHS, and TRUTV

2. Your family despises 4pm(JVM),5pm(NG)7pm&10pm(NG if you miss either prior showtimes or just want to watch again)

3. You have SELECTIVE HEARING, if any AT ALL when anything about the case is on TV or PC.

4. You have created a MONSTER at work (Co-Workers who have become followers of the case after your expression of interest)

5. You begin to recieve texts from family, friends, and co-workers about updates, etc. when you are away from PC and TV.

6. You really, REALLY have to PRY your fingers from the mouse, from the keyboard and slowwwwwly step away from the PC!!!!:bang:

LOL That is all I have for now. But they are 6 of my realizations once I read this thread LOL! Have a good one all!!! Glad we can all have some kind of humor within this tragedy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!

1. When a patient is being rolled out of the OR to recovery and you state "i'm sure I can watch her from here"{Just sorta kidding}
@. When your entire family is due for Christmas Eve gifts and dinner and you are not exactly sure that you have finished shopping/and or/forget the wonderful "gift bag" the "target bag works just as well,let the guests sort it all out"
3Your husband says are you ready to meet our friends for dinner and you answer "absolutely" or "in a backwards sort of way",and you have not even dressed yet !
When you ask your patients "have you been following the "Anthony" case?,and you know deep down this tells you everything about them!!!
When your 3 yr old grandson asks you if they have found "caylee" yet,and why is her Mommy so mean???
When your husband asks you what you want to do for your birthday and you state I want to lock myself in the room with a computer,and want NO interruptions for any reason!!!
When you bring in the New Year on WS and it is the first time you have stayed up until midnight since Y2K!!!

1) You fake sick so that you don't have to go visiting the elderly on the weekend...(guilty)

2) You say that you are waiting on an important phone call as the reason you cannot run any errands (guilty)

3) You do take those showers, forget or not take time to shave your legs, and your kids complain about the stubbly! (guilty)

4) Your kids already know what is for dinner two days earlier!
(guilty)

5) Intimacy? Are you kidding me, and miss Casey going to jail? lol (guilty)

Ok, I'm guilty of numbers 2 & 3, and as for number 5, well, I haven't given up my intimacy, but guess what's on the t.v. in the background? :waitasec:
If NG only knew! :rolleyes:

You shower on hearing days? Keener.

Why do you think I didn't care, I wasn't getting in the:cold:cold water!! ha ha ha!!:nyah: Not til I can figure out how to take my laptop with me!!

miss something.

I'm guilty of all but no. 1.

When you know who Natisha Lance, Drew Petrimo, and Ray Judache are.:blushing:

Yes, I have been introduced to a lot of interesting names, but the perhaps the best is Petrimoulx. And, Penny Douglas-Fir (sic). Cracks me up every time...

By the way, your name cracks me up too. Good things are a-comin' from Horace....:p

When you are watching the live feed for the hearing, the bar is close to the end, you know ya have to hit the "refresh bar to continue the live feed" and your bladder is bustin'.

When you are doing your manicure, wiping the polish remover over the nails to remove the polish, get the first coat on, while nails are drying you gently caress the mouse to scroll down the front page to see which folder you want to view, of course it's the NG folder, and bamm ...... a dang smudge nail. Oh well, at least you can reply now.

Does falling asleep in your recliner every night, laptop in place and waking up 4 hours later with with your hand still wrapped tightly around your mouse mean your addicted?

How about faking sick twice when your in laws kindly invite you for 2 different holiday meals and insisting your family go without you? Or setting up a lunch date with them, then making your S.O. go without you?

Rescheduling a doctors appt that took you four weeks to get, cause you're waiting for an announcement?

Knowing the names, ages, employers of 3 different groups of tart mom friends, plus her family? Knowing how they connect?

Having 4 local news stations from 3,000 miles away be among the sites you visit most often?

When your next vacation is scheduled to begin the day the trial starts.....

AND you decide to go ahead and take 2 weeks off instead of your usual 1....

Yes, it's true! :dance:

Hey audio! Been a while since I've seen ya!

Uh...based on talk today, trial may not begin until fall!! EEEK!

When you go out to a bar for drinks and ask the bartender to turn NG on

Meeee too!!! :woohoo: Saving up my PTO now, and lots of it! :clap:

Today is a rare day in that I do not have Princess PeePee with me. I love her tons, but I'm just so happy to be able to catch up with the goings on of the past few days! That doesn't make me a bad MorMor, does it?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back