Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo Sept 20 & 21, 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I will go with there was a burn barrel, which collaborates JA's testimony, and disputes Shayne's mom that he never had one. Did mom know he did and lied or did she just believe everything Shayne told her? Didn't she say they went to pick up his trash all the time? Wouldn't they have seen it unless after that Friday/Saturday they got rid of it.
So much enabling.

Premeditation
- it is important to understand that "premeditation" isn't about meeting a specified period of time in which you were mulling over and considering whether to do it or not. Maybe it's hours or even minutes, not days. It's more about having an intent - in other words, to distinguish from it having been done due to a simple impulse or reaction.

K - see you all tomorrow! :seeya:

that was a very nice finish by state....confirming that Dicus had lost objectivity...something that was clear as he was on the stand but a perfect way to end it with a TBI confirmation. Dicus should close up his law office...<modsnip>

There's gotta be something there that the state is adamant can't be heard....wonder if jury is feeling the same?

:seeya:

BBM: Exactly ! Their behavior was very "cautious" IMO.

I have been following this case for years, and the L.E., the D.A., etc. kept a lid on just about everything ...

I could not wait for this trial because then all that evidence they had kept the lid on for years would finally be made public ...

And nothing ... no surprises ... no smoking gun ... no surprise witnesses ... nothing ...

JMO but we did NOT hear the TRUTH from State ... sad ...

:moo:

We are almost there. Feeling......not sure what the word is. Sad for Holly and Family and Friends. I pray they all get Justice for this lovely young girl.

Jay Johnson&#8207; @jayljohnson · 11mins ago
Defense cross of VanHooser, noting he came on board during time TBI was focusing on Clint. State objects and loses. #HollyBobo

Carley Gordon&#8207;&#61490;Verified account&#61593; @WSMVCarley · 10mins ago
Defense says TBI wrote a letter to the Bobo's outlining how many times Clint had lied or changed his story #HollyBobo

I wonder if he really lied... And why the TBI were looking into the Bobo's bank accounts. It seems like the TBI were just keen to try and pin HB's murder onto anyone they could - Did they choose the right people to pin it onto this time? I feel like the whole investigation and trial have been a farce :(

Many cases there is no smoking gun etc. Thanks to the TBI much evidence was already destroyed. State went with what they had. I could and would convict IMO. Dam the TBI for their part in screwing this up.

Re: the judge not allowing an acquittal in this case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw that comment on Conte's twitter feed. Since it wasn't in context was it in response to the standard requests made by the defense?

If not I think someone needs to explain to the judge how the judicial system works

State Rebuttal

Former TBI Agent from 2013 until case resolved on the stand:

The case agent on the case had to b sacked

He should have the big view of t investigation

In 30 yrs, Never made that kind of decision b4

He had lost his objectivity & he had tunnel vision

I think after listening to his testimony, lots of jurors will understand why he was given the pink slip! Would love to be a fly on the wall for that discussion!

Unfortunately, I think hard criminals know how to confuse, deflect, and nonsensical statements for the defense etc these days. It's all a game to them perhaps

I saw that comment on Conte's twitter feed. Since it wasn't in context was it in response to the standard requests made by the defense?

If not I think someone needs to explain to the judge how the judicial system works

From Niner’s post #453

Chris Conte&#8207;&#61490;Verified account&#61593; @chrisconte · 3m3 minutes ago
Judge says he will not dismiss any counts and will not allow an acquittal #hollybobo

I wasn’t watching live so not sure what the context is here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are correct Autry says it is Shayne Austin saying to Zach Adams "you didn't have to kill her"

Dinsmore corroborated this convo happened at the same time but that he walked up to break the fight when the next phrase was uttered about "hitting" her first...the rape.

So yes, the intent for Shayne Austin could have been not to kill her. But we will never know since he can't speak.

And yes, that line is indeed important to believe Autry on the stand. The more the specifics like these are brought up, the more one HAS TO believe this portion of Autry's story is true to convict Zach Adams.

One of the witnesses from the state's story (not Autry cause he only testified about the body).....jail cell talk maybe?...talked about something going wrong with Holly. Something was done or happened where she was dying sooner than they expected. Was Shayne mad at her being killed? It is a good "hanging" question.

And the timing was so fast. I don't believe she was supposed to die within 2 hours. I believe they would have kept her alive longer for more rape.

To me, they are already disposing of a body in the early part of 9am hour on a 7:50am disappearance. Barely allows drive time for all the cell phone locations. Doesn't seem to me that it was the ideal plan for them. They wanted to keep her alive for longer. But it did not work out.

If you don't believe Autry but believe the "hit her" convo corroborated by Dinsmore so you believe she was raped ----One could say based on believing some of the witnesses saying that she was raped and then wrapped in a blanket and abandoned.

But now you are assuming someone else came along and shot her in the head (the skull was presented with the bullet). Unlikely. Oh and someone else came along and cut her off at the torso because no other bones were found below the waist.

If you believe none of the witness testimony, literally none, you have to back yourself up and ask what part, if any, do you believe.

And are you also saying it's a complete farce that these guys were arrested for this? 4 terrabytes and no good reason for their arrest?

I don't know why she was separated, but I do believe it was purposeful to be more intent about not finding Holly's "lower half" than upper half due to the rape and potentially what would be found if finding the lower half of her body. Makes me sick.

My theory is there was pressure to get rid of the body. Too obvious in a car to have the whole thing without LE noticing. Upper half was cut and carelessly thrown out......carelessly because her drivers license was even there all tossed. No time for careful.

Lower half, plus arms, could ride wrapped in a car more easily without LE noticing due to smaller size. Separately hidden/buried, due to what it could be proven if they were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely need logical thinking like this for any case. It seems though that just one person could try to pick apart even some of your issues and leave them with doubt. Scary.

I think Holly died unexpectedly (or ZA thought she had). I've thought perhaps an asthma attack or, if they gave her drugs, a bad reaction like a seizure.
<modsnip> I've never seen a case that had so many players connected to each other through various activities and so many familial connections (like the Pearcy name...connection to prior disappearance, videos in this one, attempted kidnap of Dinsmore's daughter etc). Unreal to me.

The defense made the traditional motion for acquittal and Judge McGinley said sufficient proof had been presented that he believed it required a jury verdict.

I'm back thanks for everyone who helped post things

The defense made the traditional motion for acquittal and Judge McGinley said sufficient proof had been presented that he believed it required a jury verdict.

Thank you. My head spun around at first when I saw that tweet &#9786;&#65039;

Definitely need logical thinking like this for any case. It seems though that just one person could try to pick apart even some of your issues and leave them with doubt. Scary.

I too think Holly died unexpectedly. I've thought perhaps an asthma attack or, if they gave her drugs, a bad reaction like a seizure.

I know it is a generalization but it seems that a large part of this town needs to be locked up for life. I've never seen a case that had so many players connected to each other through various activities and so many familial connections (like the Pearcy name...connection to prior disappearance, videos in this one, attempted kidnap of Dinsmore's daughter etc). Unreal to me.
BBM
Holly's family weren't expecting she would die that day...so yes, unexpectedly.

If her killer putting a bullet in her brain can be considered unexpected... then maybe so. But why put a bullet in her brain to kill her if she was already dead?

Assuming you think this whole group is guilty, do you believe it was premeditated for a while (even if for a day or so), meaning they picked Holly and planned out the who/what/when/where for the abduction? Or do you believe it was spur-of-the-moment, like they were so meth'ed out that morning that someone brought up the idea and they all jumped in line?

I think the SA had a crush on Holly. I think the others knew he was sweet on her. I think Zach or Dylan had been in the neighborhood casing it out. I think that SA was methed out and they planned helping him to get with Holly. I think SA took her and Zach had the car. I think SA was less aware that they were going to rape her and kill her until he was in too deep. (Meth heads have funky faulty, thinking where they believe that they are more likable and compelling.) I think they drugged her with meth. Because he got Holly, SA was the first to "hit it" at the barn. Then, the others went. I would think that Zach was last and the scene among the three got out of control b/c someone started to beat her or strangle her. For some reason, they thought she was dead--- overdose, maybe?, but more likely, beat her b/c there was blood stains in the truck. Then, Autry was called b/c he was the clean up guy. I don't think she was raped anywhere beside the barn. I think she was incapacitated before the rape and the first time she was thought to be dead.

Booo...I was hoping for his testimony...bummer.
However the rebuttal should be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zach has most likely realized by now that he has ran his mouth way too much already.

There's gotta be something there that the state is adamant can't be heard....wonder if jury is feeling the same?

I think it is more that they didn't want defense to get some more evidence in about Britt and his actions. Pros said that she had lots more to get at but was restraining based on rebuttal. I think she was letting the defense know not to go down this path b/c the pros had more that they could extract.

<modsnip>

ETA: Less I forget, they also had help from incompetent agents who didn't even bother to check out there alibis.[/QUOTE]

I see Dick Adams sitting on that side because he can get a view of his grandson from there as opposed to being behind so many people, I think he still loves him and feels like he is being railroaded-----defending him like saying they were at the Shell station after they continued to be POIs but not on first interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc