Zellner Tweets

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New Tweet...Does anyone understand it? Seems cryptic to me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tweet 02-27-16.PNG
    Tweet 02-27-16.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 195

attachment.php

was just going to post this.... I think it's a dig at Strang/Buting LOL

They lost his case, yet they are doing a tour and making money....

OUCH!

Ohhh! Now it makes sense!

Actually.... thinking about it... I doubt this would surprise even Strang and Buting... part of her defense of SA will have to be picking apart what they did and didn't do. Myself, I have come across things that I can't believe they didn't ask... or didn't try LOL Like cell phone pings (I know you understand this haha)!!!!

anddddddddd *poof* it's gone LOL maybe she is rewording it, because it was kind of confusing LOL

It definitely sounds like a dig to me.

Zellner deleting tweets annoys me to no end though. I know the whole social media thing is fairly new but it just seems so unprofessional (the deleting, not posting, I understand that's just a sign of the times).

Zellner's playing games with these tweets. I don't understand how these games benefit her client.

IMO it's probably not her tweeting. As for what is tweeted, or deleting them, she (or her employees) should know that people are taking screenshots, so not sure what deleting does other than people are talking about it ;-) which is why I think she is on social media about it in the first place.... keeping interest because we all know the process is slow.

Zellner deleting tweets annoys me to no end though. I know the whole social media thing is fairly new but it just seems so unprofessional (the deleting, not posting, I understand that's just a sign of the times).

Totally agree! Wonder if its even her? If it is, its kind of sick to play a game like that .. imo, she should say what she needs to say and leave it there..
What she is doing reminds me of what some grade 8 children do :/

Actually.... thinking about it... I doubt this would surprise even Strang and Buting... part of her defense of SA will have to be picking apart what they did and didn't do. Myself, I have come across things that I can't believe they didn't ask... or didn't try LOL Like cell phone pings (I know you understand this haha)!!!!
The lack of cell phone pings has long puzzled me. After all, we know the tech was available back then as it was extensively used in the Duckett case. And it certainly would have cleared up the timeline confusion.

Imnsho, Zellner's tweets come across as nothing more than a publicity grab, and as such, extremely unprofessional. This, btw, is one of the many reasons I am skeptical that she is actually going to get SA a new trial, much less have his conviction overturned.

The lack of cell phone pings has long puzzled me. After all, we know the tech was available back then as it was extensively used in the Duckett case. And it certainly would have cleared up the timeline confusion.

I should get back to doing that....I think I might be able to figure it out, but I have to go back at look at the towers that were available back then and then hopefully try to figure distance in degrees.

Avery had 2 smart defense attorneys. If there's something they didn't do, it must have been for a reason. Their goal was to protect their client, not highlight evidence that might make their client look guilty or illuminate something that would not benefit their client.

As for the tweeting and erasing, it's really a waste of time. Who will ultimately decide this case? Circuit Court or State Supreme Court judges, not a Netflix documentary watching public.

Imnsho, Zellner's tweets come across as nothing more than a publicity grab, and as such, extremely unprofessional. This, btw, is one of the many reasons I am skeptical that she is actually going to get SA a new trial, much less have his conviction overturned.

I agree. I'll wait to see, but if she really had "something", there would be no need to play the publicity card, as the hard evidence would speak for itself.

attachment.php

Sour grapes and, imho, consistent with SA's other behavior.

anddddddddd *poof* it's gone LOL maybe she is rewording it, because it was kind of confusing LOL

Unsurprising that she deleted it. Buting and Strang are, at the moment, media darlings. Any negativity from SA toward them, could end up backfiring.

A couple weeks ago or so I pointed out similar sentiments about this strategy of tweeting & teasing & erasing being unprofessional, and got quite the blow back about it from some, about how unfair I was and I just didn't understand how it's all good.

Um, no. It's not all good. Doesn't benefit the client, isn't going to help win the case. Evidence presented inside of a courtroom is what will count in the end.

It is one of those things that just makes absolutely no sense to me. One side should have entered that evidence. If the State was so sure that it was her last stop, the pings should have proved it, right? It would have strengthened their case.

If the Defense was so sure she left (which I'm not sure they were sure of that since they did want to implicate others that lived there), the pings could have proved that too.

I remember following cases back then.... the pings were everything in some cases!

Looking at Zellner's twitter from before she took on SA's case.... she tweets about her other cases too, it's not like she has just started to do it now that she is representing SA.

I also highly doubt she is using her tweets for anything more than keeping public interest in the case. IMO

attachment.php

Attachments

• Zellner Cellphone Tweet.png
    Zellner Cellphone Tweet.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 214
Sounds like SA is upset they are cashing in on the newly renewed found fame the docu brought them. It's not that new though, lawyers in high profile cases do it all the time. Shouldn't be too upset though since they are out there talking about his (SA) unfair trial and such.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back