ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put her at risk? For what? We don't even know where she is? Has a police report ever been filed that she's been threatened since her release? This <unusual person> has more rights than any victim I've ever known.

This is beyond pathetic!

MOO

Mel

Put her at risk? For what? We don't even know where she is? Has a police report ever been filed that she's been threatened since her release? This <unusual person> has more rights than any victim I've ever known.

This is beyond pathetic!

MOO

Mel

To my mind this special treatment is much more likely to provoke someone into a rage..... this is shameful.
Justice for sale.

Seriously, with all the nuts running around in this world, I'm honestly shocked she is still breathing..... where's Dexter when you need him.....

To my mind this special treatment is much more likely to provoke someone into a rage..... this is shameful.
Justice for sale.

Or, maybe there will be a bunch of inmates who will start demanding that they receive the same special treatment that FCA is getting. I would love to see a line of attorneys at the courthouse, motions in hand, all referencing one KCA case or the other, and requesting that they be given the same treatment. If I were a defense attorney with a client, I sure would. JMO.

Very well done judge. You've just succeeded in making her the celebrity she thought she was.

This thing has gotten special treatment throughout this case and I am sick of it. I wish this judge would read some of the comments from the public and see that sealing the deposition only causes further anger against Miss thing.

I'm trying to be okay about tainting the jury pool but I still feel like she's getting the princess treament.

I'm trying to be okay about tainting the jury pool but I still feel like she's getting the princess treament.

Oh I agree - I just wanted someone else's take on it besides Bob Kealing at Wesh - I haven't forgotten how long he was on the Defense side of the trial before suddenly switching over as the trial got going and it looked like OCA would be convicted....

He was lots of fun to watch his comments while the trial but...I still remember...:furious:

Wait, wait, wait a minute. If KC is so concerned about what the public will think why is her attorney, JB, on a show with GR where GR refers to KC as the "acquitted child killer Mom"? Talk about stirring the kettle. JB can't get on a talk show without discussing KC and he has been on a few lately. Plus now CM annouces he is writing a book about the case. Why is she being protected when she is the one who has refused responsibility for lying about her child being kidnapped? Didn't OS file a motion on Friday? Maybe the judge will hear it.

They need to show the judge all the appearances JB has done, contacts he has made to show he has been marketing KC. Judge needs to ask KC's attorney if she or any of her attorneys have been paid for any pictures that were released to the media?

jmo

I think we should close this forum. Let's give 'em nowt. No attention - zilch - nada.

It can always be opened when that person commits another crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member