ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops. Sorry Strawberry, looks like we were posting at the same time.

Yes, I HATE that he said Baez was a good guy........Oh Well.

Doesn't surprise me - one ambulance chaser to another. Jose just got lucky when his card was passed to Casey in the holding tank. IMO

You know I think you are right - he has that true Southern charm and what better way to find out what he wants to know by disarming Baez with all that - well - charm...

If this guy can schmooze with your (well not your) President - then he'd have no problem handling Baez...

Well, I believe the licorice incident was convincing enough evidence that JB is easily charmed.
(lol my PM's had Al Gore p'ing in her pocket all week and convinced her our new Carbon Tax is just, so she'd probably be a one-finger pushover for Mr Morgan)

Well, I believe the licorice incident was convincing enough evidence that JB is easily charmed.
(lol my PM's had Al Gore p'ing in her pocket all week and convinced her our new Carbon Tax is just, so she'd probably be a one-finger pushover for Mr Morgan)

Ack - Carbon tax - Carbon Tax - we hate our Carbon Tax - biggest tax grab ever!!!:banghead::banghead: I'm not sure if it was the licorice incident or those short short she kept strutting into his office wearing that did it.

Ack - Carbon tax - Carbon Tax - we hate our Carbon Tax - biggest tax grab ever!!!:banghead::banghead: I'm not sure if it was the licorice incident or those short short she kept strutting into his office wearing that did it.

Yes, guess he couldn't resist rising to the occasion from the visit from a real live hot body contest contestant. :blushing::blushing:

I saw that the hearing was over on one of those tweets, but not what happened.
Does anyone know what happened? Is anybody here?

Thanks.
I kind of figured that must have been what happened.

hmm, so i wonder if she will compel her to answer the questions with this ruling? or is this just a ruling on the leap frogging of depositions?

It's almost like this judge is afraid of the backlash so releases decisions behind closed doors. We have not liked most of the decisions made so far.

It's almost like this judge is afraid of the backlash so releases decisions behind closed doors. We have not liked most of the decisions made so far.

No we haven't....because she is drinking too much koolaid behind those closed doors - I understand thoughtful decisions but it's time to stop protecting this felon!

Honestly, I swear, if this judge does not compell her to answer something other than her name I am going to just throw in the towel and give up on the American Justice system.... How in the H-E-double hockey sticks can ZG bring suite against her without a deposition..... Can she also claim the 5th in court?????

Honestly, I swear, if this judge does not compell her to answer something other than her name I am going to just throw in the towel and give up on the American Justice system.... How in the H-E-double hockey sticks can ZG bring suite against her without a deposition..... Can she also claim the 5th in court?????

I wish I could answer that - I don't think so but my head is so sore from banging it on my desk this morning - I can't think straight right now....:crazy:

No we haven't....because she is drinking too much koolaid behind those closed doors - I understand thoughtful decisions but it's time to stop protecting this felon!

yup so bascially....she'll order something like "poor baby darling...uh, uh, the court means miss anthony, sorry....is in serious and grave danger if ZG doesnt have the first deposition...therefore this court orders that poor baby...uh, miss anthony, gets a backrub and another smoochie and ZG can go take a flying <censored> at a rolling doughnut" where is my eye rolling smilie...

What if OCA thinks that what ZFG's wants is a drop in the bucket compared to everyone else that she owes, so she's just playing a game to keep twisting the knife so to speak, but will in the end still plead the 5th and knows ZFG will win her case in the end due to default? Does any of this make sense?

What if OCA thinks that what ZFG's wants is a drop in the bucket compared to everyone else that she owes, so she's just playing a game to keep twisting the knife so to speak, but will in the end still plead the 5th and knows ZFG will win her case in the end due to default? Does any of this make sense?

I hadn't thought of that but you could be right y'know? All so :maddening: - no wonder the courts are so bogged down and backlogged and over budget! When are they going to quit fooling around and just get on with things....

I hadn't thought of that but you could be right y'know? All so :maddening: - no wonder the courts are so bogged down and backlogged and over budget! When are they going to quit fooling around and just get on with things....

Oh, I know. Like with LiLo, she reoffends time after time knowing good and well that she wont spend but a few hours in jail. Now comes Conrad Murray who just may get to spend his incarceration on house arrest with an anklet bracelett. Might as well open the gates to prisons and jails everywhere for as much as we see justice served these days. It seems almost non-exsistant.

that has occurred to me and it's probably what she will do, if allowed. Omissions in a civil case can be used as evidence of guilt, unlike criminal trials so it makes total sence...

And, apart from pay issues, isn't that one of the reasons HHBP gave recently in his comments about why so many judges are throwing it in. The judges themselves are probably getting real tired of riding so many rodeos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow