ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she be forced to show up for her depo on Oct. 8? What happens if she doesn't? Since it is civil court, I wouldn't think she could be arrested. TIA

This is poetic justice folks. The DT gets to deal with an emotionally unstable Casey. It isn't like being able to visit her in the Orange County Correctional facility and then leave after an hour for a day at the beach. NO they own her.

They don't even realize it yet, just how much these book deals are going to weigh on their own personal time, energy and how great the emotional toll of dealing with her will take on them.

The first time Casey is left alone for too long and she rings up Baez to get over there for some made up reason only for her to bare her teeth at him, flailing her arms. Oh yes this is going to be a long bumpy road for the DT. Until Baez has locked in his deals he will not let Casey out of his grips.

I'm guessing they might not wait till tomorrow night to release her they might try to sneak her out tonight.

:lol: :lol: Makes me laugh.

Yes but remember, the DT can walk away whenever they want. So it is no harm for them. If it's not worth their while or they lose any liking they have for her they can walk away.

I genuinely do feel for her in that sense and hope she gets whatever mental issues she has sorted out.

Finally, someone who sees it as I do. Morgan's motivation in this lawsuit is the same as Padilla wanting to be photographed holding Casey's skull. It's not about Z?G at all, but about Morgan's ego. I doubt he even expects to win.

Can u explain to me what kind of lawyer it would take for the masses to believe it wasn't for justice and the good of his client? Should he wear a sack cloth and be submissive and dejected? Should he not accept interviews? Maybe he should do this pro bono? So another lawyer would be better? Then whom? JM is not playing games, his law firm is well established and as far as i know unblemished. HOW can u compare him to Padilla? I don't get this frame of mind.

Yes but remember, the DT can walk away whenever they want. So it is no harm for them. If it's not worth their while or they lose any liking they have for her they can walk away.

I genuinely do feel for her in that sense and hope she gets whatever mental issues she has sorted out.

Doesn't an attorney have to ask the judge to remove him from a case? I didn't think they could just walk away. tia

UK a person has to want help and face what their demons are before any help offered can be therapeutic. Casey is probably just more emotionally unstable after 3 years in jail. I have always felt she had serious issues. I mean if you believe Casey was responsible for what happened to Caylee, and I personally do believe that, it pretty much shows there is an irrational person who isn't thinking normally.

I don't think Casey is ever going to get past this time in her life. Because she is still telling stories about it, blaming everyone else and her demons go so deep that no one can fix that until she faces reality. And she should have had mental health help throughout these 3 years in jail and for whatever reason was not.

Since she is so emotionally unstable, will she be immediately going into a halfway house then to get some help? I assume so.

*rolls eyes*

Seriously? She's a minor and I really am just wasting my breath. :banghead:

Threats are never warranted or okay. Even against Casey. I don't care for a lot of the things JB does but he's doing his job, (rather poorly to put it mildly IMO). Even jokingly, *** shouldn't drag his family into this. They didn't do anything.
bbm
Actually, she is 24 years old.

UK a person has to want help and face what their demons are before any help offered can be therapeutic. Casey is probably just more emotionally unstable after 3 years in jail. I have always felt she had serious issues. I mean if you believe Casey was responsible for what happened to Caylee, and I personally do believe that, it pretty much shows there is an irrational person who isn't thinking normally.

I don't think Casey is ever going to get past this time in her life. Because she is still telling stories about it, blaming everyone else and her demons go so deep that no one can fix that until she faces reality. And she should have had mental health help throughout these 3 years in jail and for whatever reason was not.

Completely agree grandmaj. In fact, I wanted her found guilty of first degree with life without parole d/t she obviously has issues HOWEVER.....people should not be allowed to throw out allegations of "emotionally unstable" without providing some type of documentation from a medical professional NOT an attny!

Yes but Morgan's conduct in my opinion borders upon abuse of process.

It seems he is conducting this claim in such a way to gain publicity for his firm: streaming the depo, grilling KC "for the truth" and for "what happened to Caylee", "getting justice for Caylee", etc.

These are quite improper motives for bringing a defamation claim that KC defamed ZG.

Totally. I don't care how well known they are, they're playing this up for the media... and playing off the emotions of people upset about the not guilty verdict in a case that is NOT this one.

If you separate the two-- this is for defamation, but her name isn't ZFG... among other things.

Them inserting themselves like this just rubs me the wrong way... to the point that I would never use their services.

Sorry - This is just how I feel about the whole situation. :crazy:

I imagine there are issues concerning the custodial environment which meant it wasn't particularly apt for that sort of counselling.

Yes she must want to seek help. But, from what I understand, she has been enabled for years to believe that she is perfect, without fault, etc.

The only saving grace is apparently people are coming forward (according to Mason) who are experts in psychological fields and perhaps may be able to help realise she needs help and offer her treatment.

Doesn't an attorney have to ask the judge to remove him from a case? I didn't think they could just walk away. tia

My understanding (scary) is that he didn't....FCA's attny req him to step down...........we don't know why yet or at least I do not.....

Nothing to do with JB opening a door. He couldn't. For one, as I understand from the US attorneys on this board, he cannot bind his client in his opening or closing statements.

This is civil. The door was opened when JB suggested it could have happened. So can M&M ask her if this accident was true? JB can not knowingly lie to the court. He presented it to the jury. I would think M&M has the right to ask if it were a fact that Caylee drowned in the pool and was there an accident. There are only two answers here. Caylee drowned (died accidentally) or Caylee died from having duct tape placed around her face.

This is a real nasty area for KC to be questioned on and I can see why her attorneys are fighting so hard to keep her from answering these questions. There is no answer that could benefit her. Laws are there to protect people in general but they are also there to make people responsible for their actions.

This is the dilemma KC is facing. She keeps heading down that hallway and eventually she will reach the end. jmo

bbm
Actually, she is 24 years old.

Oh, I was under the impression the facebook post was from a teen ager. Sorry, my bad. Point still stands though. I don't care if she posted something stupid or offensive, the families of the lawyers having nothing to do with this case. She's not a public figure, nor is Jose's wife. I just think it's inappropriate to drag innocent people into this, even in gest.

I bet somehow ICA wil be stable enough to be paid for IV between now and Oct depo date. She's not crazy...she's evil.

If after spending 3 years in an 8X10 cell 23 hours a day she is not unstable I would think something was wrong with her. I sure could not do it. I have no sympathy for Casey, but good grief think about it. It is almost inhumane to do that to a person. And just think she was locked in. That would make me crazy.jmo

Totally. I don't care how well known they are, they're playing this up for the media... and playing off the emotions of people upset about the not guilty verdict in a case that is NOT this one.

If you separate the two-- this is for defamation, but her name isn't ZFG... among other things.

Them inserting themselves like this just rubs me the wrong way... to the point that I would never use their services.

Sorry - This is just how I feel about the whole situation. :crazy:

How are they playing this up to the media and the emotions of people upset by the verdict? Morgan and Morgan have had this case since September 2008, and had to wait until after the Murder Trial to do anything with regards to Casey.

My understanding (scary) is that he didn't....FCA's attny req him to step down...........we don't know why yet or at least I do not.....

Supposedly Green said they had concerns the judge would not be impartial since M and M are in front of the judge a lot. WOnder who he got that idea from? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member