• No, it is not, it is reasonable to ask the family these things

Votes: 117 76.0%
  • Other/explain/dont really care

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most repugnant things about all the carrying on yesterday was the way BC and CA tried to demean ZG, by trying to suggest she was nothing much before, so she couldn't be harmed anyway. How would they know? Because of her job? At least she worked. Because of where she lived?

Friptzap, can you please enlighten us as to where this documentation can be found?

Good point Ibyoungr. But isn't it true the June 16th pings are within range of Sawgrass and the June 17th pings put her near the park?

I agree with the concern over the Anthonys' health. Cindy has lost too much weight and they both have been pushed beyond reason by attorneys, the media protesters and internet posters. People act as if they have every professional degree under the Sun, every available fact and the right to judge what goes on inside their head and even bedroom. It makes me so sad.

I respectfully disagree. Cindy has re-gained her weight. The A's look perfectly healthy to me.

I respectfully disagree. Cindy has re-gained her weight. The A's look perfectly healthy to me.

Very healthy, imo. George had a major George Hamilton tan going on and seems to be thinking he's a movie star, and Cindy is dripping in jewelry and seemed to have a new, expensive handbag with her yesterday.

I can't believe that so many here feel more sorry for people who are possibly involved in the murder of, or at least the cover up of the killing of a 2 year old, than they do a mother falsely accused of killing that same baby. :waitasec:

You have a neighbor that sees her at the house on either the 17th, 18th or 19th.

See my response to Muzikman

I am sure she was more worried about either keeping some dude on the line or finding out what to do with Caylee's body.
Sitting at Sawgrass hoping someone with the name that sounds like Zanny to arrive is not how I see Casey spending her time.

Going to Sawgrass would have been a forethought.
She would have had to think about going there in advance... for what purpose? She was already familar with the apartment complex. Her friends DS and AD lived there for 1.5 years and moved out in Mar of 08. What was she going to see there that day that she had not seen there before? Why would she waste her time sitting at an apt complex? Hoping she would overhear a name that matches the sound of Zanny? She could of easily overheard the name at the mall while shopping at JCPenny's...or knew of her neighbor named Zenaida.

IMO, she had far more important things to be doing.. like bagging a body at her parents home, talking and having uninteruppted sex with Tony R (shut phone off so she would not be distracted) or even sitting over at JBPark because she was scoping out an area to dump a baby.

She wouldn't have necessarily had to "sit at Sawgrass" waiting for a Z to show up.

It is more likely, in my mind, that she was driving aimlessly around, trying to come up with a story, went thru Blanchard Park in her travels, stopped in Sawgrass (maybe to ostensibly inquire about an apartment?) as she was in the area and was familiar with it, saw Z in the office along with her guest card and went with it because it fit her under-formulation story. Or maybe seeing her and hearing her name it was the trigger for formulating her story.

FWIW, the BOA that she cashed Amy's check at is next door to Sawgrass, so it is an area she was familiar with and visited in the month she was missing.

In your opinion she "had more important things to be doing" but in my opinion, one of the most important things she had to be doing around this time is coming up with a plausible story to explain what happened to Caylee. It stands to reason that it had to be one of the uppermost tasks in her mind.

One of the most repugnant things about all the carrying on yesterday was the way BC and CA tried to demean ZG, by trying to suggest she was nothing much before, so she couldn't be harmed anyway. How would they know? Because of her job? At least she worked. Because of where she lived?

Yes...given George's work history (or lack thereof) and Casey lying about having a job, I was shocked that they acted as though this woman was beneath them. I guess now that they ride in limos and stay at the Ritz, they think they are worshipped celebrities.

As much as I want to see ZG get paid out, I so hope LE move on this family soon and stop them from further profitting from Caylee's death.

I agree with the concern over the Anthonys' health. Cindy has lost too much weight and they both have been pushed beyond reason by attorneys, the media protesters and internet posters. People act as if they have every professional degree under the Sun, every available fact and the right to judge what goes on inside their head and even bedroom. It makes me so sad.

I agree with you completely. No one knows what goes on inside anothers heart and mind and "bedroom." Nor do they have the right to. George and Cindy have not committed a crime. It's so sad to see them put through this.

As much as I want to see ZG get paid out, I so hope LE move on this family soon and stop them from further profitting from Caylee's death.
[/QUOTE]

How are George and Cindy profiting from Caylee's death?

Not agreeing or disagreeing. I just want to know what you mean.

Why does no one remember, and why doesn't Morgan explain on NG, etc. that Casey described Zany's car (make, shape, color, items inside) as well as the NY plates? He could've reminded George/Cindy of that fact as well.

Very healthy, imo. George had a major George Hamilton tan going on and seems to be thinking he's a movie star, and Cindy is dripping in jewelry and seemed to have a new, expensive handbag with her yesterday.

I can't believe that so many here feel more sorry for people who are possibly involved in the murder of, or at least the cover up of the killing of a 2 year old, than they do a mother falsely accused of killing that same baby. :waitasec:

The jewelry was over the top for a court appearance (IMO) along with the skin-tight jeans and the rubber bands around the wrists (just like her darling daughter). Now all she has to do is learn that ridiculous strut Casey uses and the transformation will be complete. I'll bet Casey is fuming at Cindy's makeover while she is sitting in jail house clothes.

Why does no one remember, and why doesn't Morgan explain on NG, etc. that Casey described Zany's car (make, shape, color, items inside) as well as the NY plates? He could've reminded George/Cindy of that fact as well.

I believe they went off the record at some points during the deposition, not sure if this was one of those instances, but you make a very valid point.

How are George and Cindy profiting from Caylee's death?

Not agreeing or disagreeing. I just want to know what you mean.

It has been reported they received at least $250,000 from a major network for pictures and videos of Caylee.

I agree with you completely. No one knows what goes on inside anothers heart and mind and "bedroom." Nor do they have the right to. George and Cindy have not committed a crime. It's so sad to see them put through this.

How do you know they've not committed a crime? They have been caught in lies/withholding information from LE. And it's clear LE is investigating that.

They did request immunity. Usually people don't ask for immunity unless they've committed a crime.

Perjury is a crime and I think we caught them in plenty of "mistruths" yesterday.

To me the key word her is "possibly." Anything is possible as far as that goes. Probable or likely is a different matter. It's possible that president Obama killed Caylee, but not likely. I think they (A's) should be treated with at least some degree of mercy. LE has not brought any charges against them for anything, I know it's possible that they could, but so far they haven't and I think that needs to be acknowledged.

I'm curious as to why you, or others WSers think CA called 911 if she was guilty of helping with or covering up the alleged murder?

It has been reported they received at least $250,000 from a major network for pictures and videos of Caylee.

Can you give a link or tell me where it's been reported? I'd really like to look into that. Thanks in advance.

To me the key word her is "possibly." Anything is possible as far as that goes. Probable or likely is a different matter. It's possible that president Obama killed Caylee, but not likely. I think they (A's) should be treated with at least some degree of mercy. LE has not brought any charges against them for anything, I know it's possible that they could, but so far they haven't and I think that needs to be acknowledged.

I'm curious as to why you, or others WSers think CA called 911 if she was guilty of helping with or covering up the alleged murder?

I think I might at least check on where he was and he was doing before I suggested the President could have done it. Not everything is possible

affinity;3582357]
I do find it "telling" that this very downtrodden woman (ZG) has such a high profile lawyer. . . I don't think it is a frivolous case..but you can bet if all the reporters and tv cameras were magically done away with these righteous lawyers would disappear too!​

ITA, well said! :clap::clap:​

Not to get off topic, this is relevant I think - there are open periods with no cell activity when she could have easily gone to Sawgrass and gotten Z's info.

Before 10:52 AM, her first activity
12:40 PM - 2:12 PM - 1 1/2 hours
5:23 - 8:23 - 3 hours (most likely, as she was obviously out driving around - 5:23 was near Blanchard Park, 8:23 was near TonE's).

Good points. And let's remember, we don't have to necessarily pin KC here on 6-17 to implicate her. KC knew several people at Sawgrass - Katie's refusal to be interviewed and her reference to Vicki come to mind. Dante was still living there. KC didn't necessarily need to be there that day to have access to the visitor card. And didn't ZFG's boyfriend have a connection to the tattoo place? What if KC knew about ZFG already and found a way to get her over to that apt that week to look at a "deal"? We have never heard why ZFG decided to look there that day - could she have received a call from a "rental agent" talking about an apt. that say, needed no deposit and came with first month's rent free? We may not have all the computer searches KC did simply because she could have easily used other computers - Lee's comes to mind. She could have used the UCF library. ZG was a name that was searched on KC's computer as early as October 2007 and also on 6-12-08 if I'm not mistaken. Based on some of the excellent ZFG sleuthing done by others, I think it would be prudent to consider as a possibility that this ZG had been targeted and selected ahead of time as a scapegoat and was not simply random.

All of which would make Morgan's suit and these depos even more critical. I'm willing to bet there is more here than initially meets the eye.

I was unaware of that :confused: can you link me to documents please? that's shocking to me.

They did request immunity. Usually people don't ask for immunity unless they've committed a crime.

Perjury is a crime and I think we caught them in plenty of "mistruths" yesterday.

I don't think we caught them in "mistruths", I Know we caught them!
If anyone wanted to take the time to compare what they stated under oath yesterday to what they stated under oath to the FBI and OCSD you would need a very long piece of paper to note all of the discrepancies.
Their day is coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member