ZG Hires Attorney - Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex- husband ruined my life and I didn't even get any child support.
The thing is, there are other ZG's, the only difference is this ZG was at Sawgrass.

:yes: I could not agree with you more....

I'm looking at the apartment guest card right now - she did not use the F word.

I MUST CORRECT MYSELF!!!

I am GLAD you repeated that enoguh times....

I looked at the card and her signed afidavit.

Information provided in the documents from the police do not indicate an F for the ZG that visited Sawgrass. I have been chasing the ZFG ghost so intently I proved one of my theories correct, no not this one. The theory that CASEY using this ryhming name Zany the Nany will make many of her friends she has said nanny to often enough think she said zany too.

WE have all heard ZFG often enough myself included that now I have mixed it up in my head thinking this ZG goes by ZFG too!!!! Glad I caught myself!

I am spelling like garbage today!

Casey named ZG, she named Sawgrass, she named the type of car ZG drove which singled this ZG out and caused her to be investigated by LE. I would think the attorney would take everything into consideration before taking the case. I say way to go ZG!!!!

Do you have a link showing the ZG who is suing drives a 2008 Silver Ford Focus?

Yep, I like to see the link also......wondering how you can be jobless, yet you can afford new cars, computers & internet...

I MUST CORRECT MYSELF!!!

I am GLAD you repeated that enoguh times....

I looked at the card and her signed afidavit.

Information provided in the documents from the police do not indicate an F for the ZG that visited Sawgrass. I have been chasing the ZFG ghost so intently I proved one of my theories correct, no not this one. The theory that CASEY using this ryhming name Zany the Nany will make many of her friends she has said nanny to often enough think she said zany too.

WE have all heard ZFG often enough myself included that now I have mixed it up in my head thinking this ZG goes by ZFG too!!!! Glad I caught myself!

I am spelling like garbage today!

Don't feel bad, I didn't check the guest card to prove you wrong, I checked it to verify for myself whether she used the F. At least now we both know for certain.

I have done a complete 180 on how I see the ZG thing. For a long time I thought there was NO WAY it could be a coincidence - I looked for connections - and considered a lot of them - it drove me crazy (almost.)

Now - I think it was a coincidence. Some of the reasons have been listed in prior posts - she was not ZFG - R was her third initial really - not F - and Casey said she lived with 2 roomates - not daughters - different names, etc...

Now - can you imagine Casey's surprise - when she learned ZG had been at Sawgrass? Do you think she flinched?

I can certainly understand why she was desperately trying to get the word out about Casey Anthony's lies.

She went public to refute that she has anything at all to do with the Caylee Anthony case nor does she know Casey Anthony or Caylee.

I hope her attorney sends his investigators out and runs down why Casey decided to use her name. She is just another victim of Casey's who lies every time her mouth moves.

I hope she wins her case and if a high profile attorney took her case then there is much to prove how this has personally adversely affected her life imo.

imoo

That was so well said, OBE. Thank you for sharing. :blowkiss:

Also, Cindy Anthony said the wrong Zenaida Gonzalez was found.

"This Zenaida is not the Zenaida," Cindy Anthony said. "It was ruled out by the authorities. It was in the police report."

Local 6

Cindy was out in the media defending this ZG. They have no case.

I have done a complete 180 on how I see the ZG thing. For a long time I thought there was NO WAY it could be a coincidence - I looked for connections - and considered a lot of them - it drove me crazy (almost.)

Now - I think it was a coincidence. Some of the reasons have been listed in prior posts - she was not ZFG - R was her third initial really - not F - and Casey said she lived with 2 roomates - not daughters - different names, etc...

Now - can you imagine Casey's surprise - when she learned ZG had been at Sawgrass? Do you think she flinched?

That's my thought too. I bet Casey swallowed her gum (if she was chewing any) when she learned that a woman named ZG was at the Sawgrass on the 17th. And really, we have no reason to believe Casey was there that day - she originally claimed she dropped Caylee off with ZG on the 9th. We know that can't be true, but we have no real reason to believe Caylee went there the day Caylee disappeared.

Yep, I like to see the link also......wondering how you can be jobless, yet you can afford new cars, computers & internet...

It's called immense debt by credit cards...

Putting ZG on trial or questioning her motives has nothing to do with it. The question is whether, for the purposes of this lawsuit, ZG can prove that Casey was accusing her of being ZFG the Nanny.

I don't mean to be a smart arze, truly I don't, but that's the purpose of filing suit and letting a court of law decide the question. Me? I'm not a court of law; I just have opinions.

Don't feel bad, I didn't check the guest card to prove you wrong, I checked it to verify for myself whether she used the F. At least now we both know for certain.

LOL I was checking to verify myself while you were checking to verify yourself.

Now we know!, I hate being wrong though, I try so hard to keep it all straight and yet I still make a mistake! lol :eek:

I have a question for anyone who rents an apartment. How many payments can a tenant fail to make before they're evicted?

Putting ZG on trial or questioning her motives has nothing to do with it. The question is whether, for the purposes of this lawsuit, ZG can prove that Casey was accusing her of being ZFG the Nanny.

I don't mean to be a smart arze, truly I don't, but isn't that the purpose of filing suit? To make an allegation, present evidence, and let a court of law decide the answer. Me? I'm not a court of law; I just have opinions.

I don't mean to be a smart arze, truly I don't, but that's the purpose of filing suit and letting a court of law. Me? I'm not a court of law; I just have opinions.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your post.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you clarified. Anyone can file a lawsuit. A judge will decide in the early stages, before it gets to court, if there is merit for the case to continue. If ZG can not prove that Casey was accusing her specifically of being the kidnapping nanny, the suit will be dropped.

I wonder if this is gonna be the 'funny' part in the movie ?

Anyone that is making remarks about ZG that would be considered not victim friendly should go edit or delete them before I do.

That's my thought too. I bet Casey swallowed her gum (if she was chewing any) when she learned that a woman named ZG was at the Sawgrass on the 17th. And really, we have no reason to believe Casey was there that day - she originally claimed she dropped Caylee off with ZG on the 9th. We know that can't be true, but we have no real reason to believe Caylee went there the day Caylee disappeared.

Yeah - I don't think Casey was ever there. I mean not ever -cuz we know from Dante that she'd been there before - but not like she said regarding this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser