GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to listen to this later. I can hardly understand what they're saying.

JMHO
fran

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 31s

Cassie said #JoshYoung woke her up about 1:30 a.m. Trey's mother testified last week that she was with Gouker until at least 1:30 a.m.

I don't understand why the state ended up charging Gouker with murder and Young with complicity since their theory is clearly that Josh Young committed the murder.

Earphones help with sound, except during sidebars. yuck

Cassie seems pretty sure about the time that Little Josh woke her up...between 1 and 1:30. So if Amanda is telling the truth that Gouker was with her...that would kind of rule out Gouker. And don't they have the video of Amanda and Gouker going into Circle K? So they're hanging out and getting drinks and smoking pot and having sex...and all of a sudden he goes out and kills Trey?
I believe Little Josh made the plan by himself...he lured Trey out there and did it while Gouker and Amanda were doing their things.

What is wrong with this family and extended relatives? She still thought they wouldn't do anything like that to Trey. With the bloody clothes and baseball bat?

BBM: That's another entire thread all by itself. JMO.:drumroll:

I don't understand why the state ended up charging Gouker with murder and Young with complicity since their theory is clearly that Josh Young committed the murder.

And I don't understand how the jury found him guilty of murder if they were presented with these same facts...which puts Gouker with Amanda during the time of the murder and Little Josh unaccounted for...

And I don't understand how the jury found him guilty of murder if they were presented with these same facts...which puts Gouker with Amanda during the time of the murder and Little Josh unaccounted for...

Gouker didn't stand trial, he plead guilty

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 56s

...Cassie told detective for the first time that Gouker was present when #JoshYoung woke her up. Said she remembered it after thinking

Didn't JG plead guilty before a trial took place?

There was no jury. He plead guilty and was sentenced by the judge

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 5s

Cassie tells Schuler Gouker told her "an eye for an eye" before murder of Trey, because of abortion Trey's mother had.

Wait - so Cassie subsequently remembered that Gouker was with Young when he woke Cassie up?

Hey at least KS convicts it murderer's unlike NM. lol Levi Chavez?

LOL! what can i say. recent transplant from Mass where we had whitey bulger to deal with all our lives :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24