AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
So you think LE and the FBI checked out the people at their workplace, those fired recently or quit? Also, LE SHOULD be making more things public. You can't keep things secret and hope someone knows something. It's stupid IMO. Notice how this is going nowhere... :(

Last edited:
Mystery in a Small Town: A Quiet Couple Are Shot Dead, Their Daughter Missing

“They’re not giving up,” Sheriff Fitzgerald said, adding that the number of tips wasn’t enough to keep so many officers here.

“I go to bed every night hoping my phone rings in the night saying, ‘We have her.’”

(Nice pics of the town)

I was jut reading this, thanks for posting.

Yes, good snapshot of the town with several photos describing Barron as "Cows and corn and silence stretch out on either side of Highway 8."

I still think this is a random murder, the perp saw them somewhere in their everyday life....something simple like the grocery store. Followed them home, then waited. I think the perp is a transient. Desolate area to hide, easy access to exit. MOO.

I was jut reading this, thanks for posting.

Yes, good snapshot of the town with several photos describing Barron as "Cows and corn and silence stretch out on either side of Highway 8."

I still think this is a random murder, the perp saw them somewhere in their everyday life....something simple like the grocery store. Followed them home, then waited. I think the perp is a transient. MOO.
Or got in an altercation with him in traffic, maybe a bad gesture and this guy watched where they were going. Scary but it could well have happened.

Or got in an altercation with him in traffic, maybe a bad gesture and this guy watched where they were going. Scary but it could well have happened.
This was meant for the post above Bugur 1747. Computers ugh

Missing Person Case

Somewhere in the last thread Jayme's case was referenced in Namus. It says

"Jayme was last seen in Barron, WI on 10/15/2018 at 12:58am."

But wasn't the 911 call at 12:56am? Deputies arrived at 1:00am per call log.

What do they mean? Last seen at 12:58am?
I've been questioning this for awhile. Some one told me on here that it was a typo so I dropped it. I sure don't like the idea of typos in a official report on such a terrible crime. Maybe that's just me, I know I would never turn in a report with uncorrected typos. Puzzling

Why did the perp/perps choose this particular house? It isn't easily seen from the highway, it isn't a house that signals wealth, it is on a stretch of highway 8 that normally one would whizz by, why not choose the house next door?
Can anyone think of a reason why JC would have brought a large amount of money home with him? He could have been followed, killed and the money taken. Although it is not thought to be a robbery based crime, how can one be sure that he didn't bring something home that night, was followed and that something taken. That a simple robbery then escalated into this horrific crime.

Maybe they didn't choose the home. Maybe they chose the people.

Mystery in a Small Town: A Quiet Couple Are Shot Dead, Their Daughter Missing

“They’re not giving up,” Sheriff Fitzgerald said, adding that the number of tips wasn’t enough to keep so many officers here.

“I go to bed every night hoping my phone rings in the night saying, ‘We have her.’”

(Nice pics of the town)

stephlovescheese
As I'm reading new posts from new to old backwards, I just found your post of the same article.

There is a photo of a road with some pretty serious skid marks. Is that road near the house?

I don't yet understand why some folks on here keep mentioning meth problems in the area. What would meth (which is a country wide epidemic), have anything to do with a double murder of an employed middle class couple? Are you suggesting they were some how involved with meth? I really find that a stretch from what we've been told about them. Can those of you who have the "meth" theories please explain? TIA

I don't yet understand why some folks on here keep mentioning meth problems in the area. What would meth (which is a country wide epidemic), have anything to do with a double murder of an employed middle class couple? Are you suggesting they were some how involved with meth? I really find that a stretch from what we've been told about them. Can those of you who have the "meth" theories please explain? TIA

Respectfully BBM.

The same question could be asked about Holly Bobo. And until she was kidnapped, the answer was 'nothing.' Right? I have no theory on this case (I rarely do - just follow in hopes for justice), but I think at this point any theory is possible.

It's hard for me to see how the choice of home was random for the reasons given above but it is not hard for me to see how the choice of people may have been spur of the moment and therefore random. I believe that JC was followed to his home and the situation escalated horrifically. That it became something not originally intended.

moo. people on meth do bizarre things. I wouldn't dare speculate I think the parents or any family member was involved in meth. some on meth stay up days at a time, it is a stimulant in a very big way. they have a need to do something anything and mix that with someone that is already unstable and they might use that extra drive to do something like this. I know of someone that could come up with nothing else to do while on meth that they cleaned the underside of their car with a steal wool pad then got arrested trying to clean the underside of their neighbors car during the night, it wasn't they wanted the car that clean, it was the bizarreness of meth. I think many many many more people than anyone understands is on meth, you only start getting it when it strikes close to home and I am not sure even then it can be fully understood unless you have lived threw meth world, I have seen but not at all do I think I really know how it is in their moment I only know how it looks from the outside, those of us that don't live in meth world just can not understand meth world. I do think that potential of a meth head done this needs to be left open because of the wide spread use and the bizarreness that goes with it.

An analogy would be a person trying to beat a red light but in doing that t-bones a family in another car with fatalities. Never meant to have that outcome but that is what it became.

Sure, people have explosive disorders where they grossly over react in a manner of rage/violence.

There was a great post a few pages back listing possible incidences perhaps stemming from years ago, and initially I had thought that perhaps something frivolous happened but with the wrong person that could have lead to this but there seems to be no evidence linking anything personal, at least that has been revealed. Then I thought online perp, but again, thought something would come up by now.

I think this was an impulse crime, and although full of rage nothing incendiary instigated it.
Unfortunately random, someone mentally ill with something like bipolar disorder, paranoid schizophrenia, psychotic. MOO

An analogy would be a person trying to beat a red light but in doing that t-bones a family in another car with fatalities. Never meant to have that outcome but that is what it became.

Sorry @Rosiebones I'm getting confused... who are you replying to?

Sorry about that, it was a further explanation of one of my previous posts, I am still trying to get the hang of the ebb and flow of doing this. My belief is that it was not a random house choice, but an impulsive, rage fueled encounter in which the perp/perps followed him home and the situation escalated beyond original intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member