FL FL - Miami-Dade Co., WhtFem 791UFFL, 18-25, exhaust burns on calves, Sept'79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, the lithium. Acne is not a rare side effect of lithium use I've heard. Also this is the first time I heard she was wrapped in gauze, so the burn wounds must have been fresh. In every recon she is pictured with wavy hair. Sometimes a bit longer then the original. Was there ever something said about it, f.i. if it was natural or perm? I think she is the perfect candidate for genealogical DNA research. I hope they know where her body is buried or they kept the clothing/gauze.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Jane Doe's NamUs profile was just modifed on 9/26/23 with another rule out/exclusion added.

MP6408
Connie
Minchaca
06/09/1978
Napa
CA

Currently we have 24 rule outs listed

www.namus.gov_UnidentifiedPersons_Case.png

His whole family suspects him. He was the last person to see her because he showed up for her feeding time. They left the hospital together on foot. Unfortunately, a substantial amount of evidence was mishandled, and not admissible in court. He refused a polygraph test. I'm her neice, and truly would like to see her case solved in this lifetime. Dr. Phil wanted to air her story, but my uncle refused to participate. Montel Williams did air it with Sylvia Brown, but once again, my uncle refused to go. He's got a new family now and moved far away from Oregon, estranged from his blood relatives. Actions say everything. Truth.

Last edited:
His whole family suspects him. He was the last person to see her because he showed up for her feeding time. They left the hospital together on foot. Unfortunately, a substantial amount of evidence was mishandled, and not admissible in court. He refused a polygraph test. I'm her neice, and truly would like to see her case solved in this lifetime. Dr. Phil wanted to air her story, but my uncle refused to participate. Montel Williams did air it with Sylvia Brown, but once again, my uncle refused to go. He's got a new family now and moved far away from Oregon, estranged from his blood relatives. Actions say everything. Truth.
Hello welcome to Websleuths. Yes, it's so obvious your aunt Benita was killed by her husband. Too bad police messed up the whole case. Why would he do that to her when she just gave birth? I hope you all find him again to confront him

Benita Chamberlin's thread: OR - OR - Benita Chamberlin, 24, Eugene, 23 Feb 1978

Hello welcome to Websleuths. Yes, it's so obvious your aunt Benita was killed by her husband. Too bad police messed up the whole case. Why would he do that to her when she just gave birth? I hope you all find him again to confront him

Benita Chamberlin's thread: OR - OR - Benita Chamberlin, 24, Eugene, 23 Feb 1978
Thank you, it's a very sad story that needs closure. She had a beautiful spirit, and will always be missed by many people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back