Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Lord, what a monster.
I just want to offer up a special prayer for the detectives and people working the case. Not only did they have to endure reading and investigating, but they were also SO thorough to line up all of their ducks before offering this evidence to prosecutors. I'm just speechless...

I'm very curious what TRG means.
T-I Megan
T- unk (black)

Does that indicate a Black victim? What do these letters mean?
I think it might mean target 1 Megan and Target unknown black person. Given the race of Castillo and Asian doe perhaps he was exploring different types. Some up thread mused that Asian doe may have been trans since he was a male that may have appeared female .

Just all my opinion.

I am glad that they aren't just saying that they've got enough he will rot in prison for the rest of his life so they will stop looking for more. I hope every single family get the justice they deserve

Didn't catch WHO... but reporter asked if RH is a suspect in the case of xxxxx. LE said, "safe to say".

Fastest way to find linkage, map when his family was away.

JMO
I know this isn't the worst offense in this case, but it's sad that he ruined what were likely nice memories his kids had of vacations with their mom. And Asa might have thought her husband was generous over the years in happily letting her leave town to spend extended time in nice places with the kids. When, in reality, they were used for his ugly purposes.

jmo

There's no good word to describe it. It was his playbook.

It's beyond awful. It was all about the murdering.
It was ALSO about the torturing (although he spelled it “tourturing.”). He wanted those young women terrified and suffering at his hands before he murdered them. ETA: And he called that “play.”

And a guy who documents this thoroughly doesn’t just do it about the planning. He had to have recorded - in writing - the events he subjected his victims to. Horrifying.

Before I'm forgetting it, I want to mention apropos "surgical drapes" and other things: AE once worked in a HOSPITAL, maybe when they RH/AE married or before. I will try to find the link. It must have been a special report about her only, like "Things to know about AE" or similar.
If I remember right, it was NO job as a nurse, but perhaps in administration. I am not sure.

Last edited:
Rex Heuermann has been charged in the murders of Jessica Taylor and Sandra Costilla. This is the breakdown of the DNA analysis included in the prosecutor’s report to the judge

Witness #3 RH was married to ER in the early 1990s so why is there an assumption that this witness, who moved out of the shared home a few months before Sandra’s murder, is not his 1st wife and yet another woman who came before Asa?

Likely TARGET
Thank you. Tierney said in the press conference that this document was created long before Megan Waterman was killed so I'm really curious - is there another Megan out there that he killed?

What does the I stand for? (T-I Megan)

T - unk (unknown) black - was he just seeking any random Black woman? Could this relate to Sugar Bear in any way?

Reading the affidavit and it's weird that in his calendar that he refers to Asa as "wife" repeatedly rather than by her name or initial. Her name is even shorter than the word "wife" so it's not as if he's doing shorthand. I'm thinking he objectifies all women, not just his victims. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela