MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that forget the beer cans on JO'K' lawn regarding Colin, remember the drug activity info J reported to Canton PD on Fairview. Kevin Albert is a cop there and of course he was told this and then the rest of the Alberts knew, including Colin. Stuff then happened and fast. A few reasons JO'K was wanted at that house and Jen Mc happy to have yet another purpose in life, new drama to push. No way KR was going to go in there with those people especially Higgins there. It wasn't fun anymore with him, *advertiser censored* got real.

'I want to say that forget the beer cans on JO'K' lawn regarding Colin, remember the drug activity info J reported to Canton PD on Fairview. Kevin Albert is a cop there and of course he was told this and then the rest of the Alberts knew, including Colin. Stuff then happened and fast. A few reasons JO'K was wanted at that house and Jen Mc happy to have yet another purpose in life, new drama to push. No way KR was going to go in there with those people especially Higgins there. It wasn't fun anymore with him, *advertiser censored* got real.
Of course it couldn't of been planned as no one knew they'd be bumping into John I believe, or that he would agree to go to the afterparty to either keep going with the socializing or to get the lay of the land with the Alberts with some things, such as the Colin thing. Don't know the time in between the reporting by John of drug activity on Fairview and this night. Maybe Alberts got lucky running into him and buzzed up, talk between them and JMc happened /texting to invite him back. He did go there and was aware of course KR was not going in with him turns out. Whatever he said kiddingly or whatever, it caused her to tell him , forget in what manner of that, that she hated him and pervert (don't know that reason) as she was NOT going in and HE was.

Once the girl is called by the defense that Colin called for a ride out, called, not texted, she will have that info on her phone. Time. Called before he texted his cousin Alie. It's what he said that may open his I left story, placing him in that house. FBI has lots on them all I keep reminding myself, they did give a ton of information to the DEFENSE.

They gave it to both sides, and the judge. And still they persisted in this charade.

The young woman Colin contacted and her father are on the defense list. They'll talk about certain bullying she received for telling a PI about Colin's call that night.

Nah, nothing to see here, folks.

I am still of the theory . Yes KR bumped him with the car, maybe a bruise. He went in ‘KR nearly mowed me down. Half jokingly party / beer talk. A n unrelated fight ensued.
I don't disagree with this.
I have a lot of questions:
JO's fitness tracker says he was in the house?
Fitness tracker says he went up and down the steps in the house 3 times?
Why are there grass stains all up and down his pants?
How does only one shoe come off if you are hit by a car?
What made all of those gashes on his arm? Sure looks like dog to me.
How does blood get in drinking cups?
How do you butt dial 10 times?
How do you butt delete as well?
How do all of those people not see a body in the front yard?
If she really ran him over, why are all of the others being so shady?
How do all of those troopers make 150K -250K a year???

Last edited:
Hoping he sounded URGENT and kind of whyy he needed out. I wonder why no one else drove him home such as JMc unless she didn't know what happened AT THAT TIME. All these people driving around here and there at these times and their reasons. The one that called her bf to come and get her, Nagle boy going to pick up his sister and bring her home, she declines, JMc will happily bring her and her friend home if she wants to stay later, with the hip oldies..

I would much rather have the defense experts who have not been coached what to say; as a juror I would highly question an “expert” that says “I talked to the prosecutor so that we are on the same page”

Did the person that got nudged think it was funny? If so, I would find that to be a strange reaction to being struck by a car no matter how slight. JMO
I interpreted that as trying to minimize a disrespectful event by laughing it off. Not that it was funny but making light of it to pretend it does not really hurt or doesn't hurt your feeling so you can move on.
Like..."Hey my krazy drunk GF just bumped me with her car lol...blah blah"
In fact if JO was in the house and said something like that...well that could be where all of the others got the idea to throw his beat up body out there...if they did that. To me, sure seems like they did something like that.
And when KR didn't go along with that plan charges got upped for pressure and here we are.
They poked the wrong bear.
Anyhow, JMHO.

Also, just throwing this out...do you think she could have ALMOST hit him but hit the fire hydrant instead? People do that...especailly drunk drivers, which they all were omg.

I interpreted that as trying to minimize a disrespectful event by laughing it off. Not that it was funny but making light of it to pretend it does not really hurt or doesn't hurt your feeling so you can move on.
Like..."Hey my krazy drunk GF just bumped me with her car lol...blah blah"
In fact if JO was in the house and said something like that...well that could be where all of the others got the idea to throw his beat up body out there...if they did that. To me, sure seems like they did something like that.
And when KR didn't go along with that plan charges got upped for pressure and here we are.
They poked the wrong bear.
Anyhow, JMHO.

Also, just throwing this out...do you think she could have ALMOST hit him but hit the fire hydrant instead? People do that...especailly drunk drivers, which they all were omg.
There has been no reported damage to the fire hydrant so it would be safe to say she did not hit it.

I want to say that forget the beer cans on JO'K' lawn regarding Colin, remember the drug activity info J reported to Canton PD on Fairview. Kevin Albert is a cop there and of course he was told this and then the rest of the Alberts knew, including Colin. Stuff then happened and fast. A few reasons JO'K was wanted at that house and Jen Mc happy to have yet another purpose in life, new drama to push. No way KR was going to go in there with those people especially Higgins there. It wasn't fun anymore with him, "
"remember the drug activity info J reported to Canton PD on Fairview."

Wait...what??? How did I miss that??? Was that from early on in the case, as I'm only into this for about two weeks at this point.

There has been no reported damage to the fire hydrant so it would be safe to say she did not hit it.

Taking it a step (or two) further, there were no tire marks found on the lawn.

Couple of years ago someone drove onto my lawn in a snowstorm, knocking out my mailbox and taking down a lamppost. Tire marks all over the lawn, and they were there for many weeks.

Taking it a step (or two) further, there were no tire marks found on the lawn.

Couple of years ago someone drove onto my lawn in a snowstorm, knocking out my mailbox and taking down a lamppost. Tire marks all over the lawn, and they were there for many weeks.
If the temperature gets low enough before it starts snowing that ground could very well be frozen solid because of the moisture sitting on the top layers.

It was 18 degrees that afternoon and the temperature kept going down. With the sun going down around 4:30 that time of year by the time we get to midnight it's frozen solid. I've been on that Canton soil (and in the Blue Hills area) in those conditions around that time for the better part of a decade. JMO.

I'm not saying that the car wouldn't have left any marks...but it not being noticeable is not surprising especially when considering the accumulating snow.

MOO

I was born and raised in Boston and taught high school and coached sports in Canton, and drank at the very same Canton bars mentioned in this case before I went corporate and moved. I know people who have testified and/or has their name mentioned. This case has been an out of body experience!

In case anyone is wondering. The town is split down the middle when it comes to this case. And you don't hear much about it in public places.

MOO

Last edited:
Geez,just listen to what Kerry Roberts supposedly said...he kept Karen around as a "babysitter with benefits". Isn't that kind of what KR complains about in Aruba? JO is out party hardy and she makes sure the kids get to bed. He shows up after 3 am. She feels taken advantage of. He was not the perfect boyfriend folks.

If the temperature gets low enough before it starts snowing that ground could very well be frozen solid. Especially with the sun going down in Massachusetts around 4:30pm that time of year.

I'm not saying that the car wouldn't have left any marks...but it not being noticeable is not surprising especially when considering the accumulating snow.

MOO
But was the temp low enough? I live in the south so cannot begin to understand but my googling tells me the ground takes several days to freeze and the first snow melts because the gound is not frozen.

How Long Does It Take For The Ground To Freeze?

It'll take around 5 consecutive days of freezing temperatures before the ground freezes. But aside from air temperatures, the amount of water in the soil, soil type, and snow coverage would also influence how fast the ground freezes. Keep reading to know more about the contributing factors that make the ground … See more

Geez,just listen to what Kerry Roberts supposedly said...he kept Karen around as a "babysitter with benefits". Isn't that kind of what KR complains about in Aruba? JO is out party hardy and she makes sure the kids get to bed. He shows up after 3 am. She feels taken advantage of. He was not the perfect boyfriend folks.
That sounds like Karen Read had some reasons to be angry with the victim. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper