10/28/11 Private Investigator Returns, Baby Lisas Family Leaves

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29624432/detail.html

When I watch the reporters chasing their car down the street focusing the cameras on the boys in the back seat, it makes me physically ill. I'm relieved the family took their boys to an undisclosed location. It's become a very scary situation.

Where did you read 2 years? I read that it was 2 years for one and 3 for the other. I think IDMiddle said that the first mom had the custody thing go on before DB moved in. Just fwiw.

I'm not insisting I know the time frame, just suggesting that an even 2 years for both was not a fact as far as I know.

I had read 2 years when the bio dad came out,(we were all discussing was he possibly deployed for that long etc.) then with the bio mom coming out she said 2 years also. I could be wrong or the story changed and in this debacle, who knows, either way even 2 and 3 years is a long time. I could be the one that is wrong about it being 2 years instead of 3 which makes it worse to me.

BBM

Yep, for a whopping half hour!

Yes, and according to his NG appearance, he didn't sit down and talk with them because there were loads of people around. However, he came to the conclusion that they were innocent and someone might commit suicide.

:waitasec:

In all fairness they didn't shut out TP, they told her to contact the attorney.

We assume that they even knew who TP was when she showed up unannounced, knocking on their door, after dark. No way would I let a stranger in my house or even talk to them if they just showed up on my doorstep.

Wasn't it reported that they did meet with Abeyta?

I'm one leaning towards DB's involvement, however people can't just invade their home, at anytime day or night. There are others living there, including children.

JMHO

Contact their attorney??? She was there for support from one parent to another...even though she may have approached them the wrong way.
Just assuming but I bet JT has told told them not to talk to ANYONE....
He's running the show now.....and we all see where this is going...no where! :banghead:

LE's hands are tied now....the ones out desperately searching for little Lisa

B&SBM

"No support".

They turn away people who have absolutely BTDT, people who are trying to help them (Abeyta & Porter). They have zero interest in talking in-depth with people with personal experience with abducted children.

They have, by their own choice, insulated themselves. They have, by their own choice, sequestered themselves.

There are legions of people who would be willing to support them. But perhaps those people might ask too many difficult questions...

Don't give me this "no support" crappola! :furious:

The support I was referring to and also what I think Abeyta was referring to was "internal" support - family support. And I find it an odd statement to make when we know they are staying with family and a bunch of "family" people are in and out of that house.

On this link from this morning:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45087058#45087058

The local reporter states that DB and JI were staying with a "grandmother". So would that be JI's mom? We know DB's mom has passed so that's the only grandmother I would think it could be - unless JI's grandmother is still alive. So, they were staying with JI's parents. And you know those grandparents want answers - desperately!!!

JMHO

JMO and just speculation but Gil Abeyta said that he thinks the family is getting an awful lot of bad advice, or words to that effect. I wonder if "no support" could be construed as being surrounded by people who give you bad advice.

Contact their attorney??? She was there for support from one parent to another...even though she may have approached them the wrong way.
Just assuming but I bet JT has told told them not to talk to ANYONE....
He's running the show now.....and we all see where this is going...no where! :banghead:

LE's hands are tied now....the ones out desperately searching for little Lisa

She did, in my view, approach them the wrong way. It was a stranger coming to their door after dark.

I would guess that they had no idea who she even was when she knocked on their door. She was a total stranger, anyone can knock on your door and say I'm so and so, I just want to help. Whose to know that they're on the up and up and not just someone trying to gain access in order to cause you harm?

ITA with you about JT. I don't trust his motives for even getting involved. However they may believe he is looking out for their best interest.

JMHO

I'd love to believe this exodus was all in the name of providing fun for the boys. I don't think it has anything to do with trick 'r treating though. That is still 3 full days away! That, and they made a very dramatic exit, and had a convoy of vehicles. IMO, this was all about the adults, and not for the kid's benefit at all.

Right, I'm all for protecting the boys in this - regardless of what happened that night.

But really, a CONVOY? Was that really necessary? Drama-rama. I agree with the poster who said except for LE, these people should be ignored. I believe Deborah perversely likes this attention.

HA! AND there it is! <blows on her fingernails> Told ya.

Well, while we're all happy go lucky about how these parents are protecting their children from the press (they created) while not lifting a finger to locate or help to locate their child, lets hope little Lisa isn't in a trunk along with their luggage (or a wine box - considering Ft. Bragg). God Forbid!!

Wow. THEIR CHILD IS GONE! GONE!
No evidence?? Seriously?

Control by confusion apparently works well.

They simply do not seem to be concerned with anything other than themselves and banking on this from day two. They are NOT out looking for their child -- they became exhausted from doing interviews talking about "adult time" and how drunken stupors don't change who people are.

Maya Angelo says; "When someone tells you WHO they are; Believe them".

Unbelievable.

YES! Exactly how I feel about the SINISTER shirt. Trust what he is sticking in your face.

She did, in my view, approach them the wrong way. It was a stranger coming to their door after dark.

I would guess that they had no idea who she even was when she knocked on their door. She was a total stranger, anyone can knock on your door and say I'm so and so, I just want to help. Whose to know that they're on the up and up and not just someone trying to gain access in order to cause you harm?

ITA with you about JT. I don't trust his motives for even getting involved. However they may believe he is looking out for their best interest.

JMHO

And that's why I said, she may have approached them in the wrong way (meaning she did), you just don't go up to someones door like she did.

:)

This case has me screaming mad. There is a baby that is missing. The Mom has lied & lied about close to everything since the beginning. What time she laid baby down ./ cell phones missing / then she was black out drunk no memory of nothing / one COA after another COA.

Then when LE starts coming down they lawyer up & shut up. Have the parents or family EVER went searching for her? Like others here they'd have me sedated & in a straight jacket if it were my baby that vanished.

I hope LE does there job & really starts to put pressure on them. Someone needs to do something quick. I sincerely can't imagine parents hiding behind a lawyer & not doing everything they can to find the baby. If it were my Grandbaby I'd be on my lawn every morning begging the media to help. If it was my Grandbaby the parents would have to be in hiding from me. Not from LE or the media questions.....I'd want my own answers & by golly no LIES!

This is ridiculous & baby Lisa needs found ASAP! LE would have me locked up because I'd demand answers from anyone who would listen to me. DB would ask to be put into jail for her own protection from lieing!!!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
-------Nancy Grace--Oct.27/2011---

GRACE: Gil, you have been in a similar spot, as baby Lisa`s parents, and you travel. We`re showing a shot of your son when he went missing, at an age-progression right now to 23. You traveled all the way to help the parents. What happened when you got to baby Lisa`s home?

ABEYTA: Let me -- first of all, I`m not hearing you real well, but let me respond to you and what I wanted to say to make sure that I say it. The advantage I have, over all of you coming up with possibilities, and mother and father and all this kind of stuff, I`m a victim.

I went through exactly what they went through for a long time. I`m not guilty, I`m still here talking to you. And I came purposely to talk to the victims, to see exactly what kind of condition they`re in, so that we can help them. Not to hurt them.

And what I saw, and I only met with them for about a half hour, was I saw that they were in very, very bad condition. Incapable, I say incapable of being able to respond intelligently to what`s going on.

Also the fact that they were -- that they brought in people that just forced themselves into a private eye, an attorney, and they told them not to talk, not to do anything. They are scared, like scared rabbits in a cage. They don`t know what to do. They don`t -- what`s going to happen, if the pressure continues, they`re going to beat up so bad, someone is going to commit suicide.

At that from Mr. Abeyta, NG turned off his mic. Nancy G does not want to hear any defense from anybody, you are supposed to only agree with her.

Well, while we're all happy go lucky about how these parents are protecting their children from the press (they created) while not lifting a finger to locate or help to locate their child, lets hope little Lisa isn't in a trunk along with their luggage (or a wine box - considering Ft. Bragg). God Forbid!!

No evidence?? Seriously?

O
They simply do not seem to be concerned with anything other than themselves and banking on this from day two. They are NOT out looking for their child -- they became exhausted from doing interviews tyrrealking about "adult time" and how drunken stupors don't change who people are.

Unbewlievable.
I so agree with you. Maybe family thinks they should spend time with LE to find this child or maybe family has come to te conclusion that no one entered the home to take this baby.

TRUST what you see. All they are really interested in at this point is staying out of jail. And they are going to hang with people that they believe will help them with that. I think that does say they don't believe Lisa is alive - whether they had anything to do with it or not, or know who does. At this point, and actually fairly quickly, it became save your own skin. So - I believe what they are telling me.
JMO,MOO of course, and always.

Then what were the "burnt clothing" LE showed DB? Was DB right and LE was lying to her?

Maybe clothes that belonged to DB? Maybe some other clothes that belonged to the baby?

No evidence?? Seriously?

They simply do not seem to be concerned with anything other than themselves and banking on this from day two. They are NOT out looking for their child -- they became exhausted from doing interviews talking about "adult time" and how drunken stupors don't change who people are.

Unbelievable.

Commotion, locomotion, confusion and babel will keep that nasty truth away.

I totally understand why they wanted to get out of there, guilty or not. I was having a conversation with my husband and brother last night and they were both so heated up and convinced that DB is guilty and think the husband is as well. They were actually talking about how they wished someone could just kidnap her and force her to talk, regardless of the consequences. Now, we are in another state, and neither my husband or my brother would ever actually do such a thing-it scares me that if they are just talking about it what if others are actually really thinking of doing something like that!

I'm sure in the midst of all this silliness that LE are well aware of where they are, in all probability they joined their PI/NBC employee at an undisclosed location for their next media event and payday..

As for the boys they should be removed entirely from this situation, dragging them all over the place dramatically exposing them fleeing hither and thither must be terrifying for them.
All this high drama and angst is caused by the spinmeisters at NBC, et al, inserting themselves into the situation and cranking up the histrionics by adding mediocre but media savvy Lawyers. I suspect they had best lawyer but she was so disgusted she declined to further represent them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back