100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one thing I have learned from this trial, it is that time zones are the most confusing thing to figure out EVER.
It's going to be worse after this weekend. Daylight savings time. Arizona's time does NOT change, while the rest of us do. :what:

Hi folks, please excuse me as I jump right in here with no time to catch up on multiple threads.

Any recommendations as to how many sedatives I should put in my herbal tea for this afternoon of juror questions? I'm trying to keep my anxiety level to a medically acceptable level today. ;)

I think this will be a good day for the prosecution. No pills. Just sit back with your cup of tea and laugh at the joke that JA is.

but one photo shows left hand, one photo shows right hand, eh?

:banghead: Okay, so your point is I need more coffee! LOL @me.

:gthanks::coffeews: <-------- loading up now!

To the person thinking a bunch of jury questions is bad - IMHO, as a juror you take the responsibility very serious and just like us here - they catch the discrepancies and that means her testimony is like swiss cheese to them, IMHO. Guess we will know soon when we hear the questions!

I have been at school all day, did I miss the Jury questions?!

I keep wondering how it is that Ms. Arias can claim self defense because Travis is chasing her, but yet she points a gun at him and he apparently has no right to defend himself against a crazy woman with a gun. Curious to me.

Send this on to JM to use in closing. Great point.

sensible to who's eyes???? the defenses 'sensible' would be different than the prosecutions idea of 'sensible'.

So I hope he was talking to the prosecution side :)

Nothing about the entire defense case has been sensible so it has to be sensible for the state and that is why Juan only wanted 4 questioned axed. It was probably the form of the question.

IMO

All the talk about Jodi's long fingers and big hands is freaking me out. I always thought she looked like a praying mantis anyway :floorlaugh:

Next week, for CST - we will be tuning in at 1:30 (if they start at 11:30 AZ time) we will be 3 hours ahead when we spring forward, instead of being 1 hour ahead now.

Hi folks, please excuse me as I jump right in here with no time to catch up on multiple threads.

Any recommendations as to how many sedatives I should put in my herbal tea for this afternoon of juror questions? I'm trying to keep my anxiety level to a medically acceptable level today. ;)

How much can you tolerate without passing out?

I hope not. But it takes one. Just one to set this maniac free. I was thinking about it last night watching the coverage. What she did was brutal and ugly. She stabbed him and slit his throat not because He was a threat but because she wanted him dead.
She is dangerous and should never see the light of day again.

But I do worry about that one crazy person who can not see truth.

That's not true. It doesn't take one to acquit. All the jurors must be in agreement.

I just search Arizona 3tv to get to it on ustream :)

or search AZfamily.com

I'm really dumb about it too. I had trouble, I just got my first smart phone a couple weeks ago.

Someone here suggested going to ustream and searching for azfamily. I did and that worked for me. That's where I listen when I'm in between work and home in the afternoons.

ETA: Oops, looks like other people beat me to the punch. Sorry for the repeat answer!

Thanks everyone!!!!! I got it!!!! I was putting the whole www.AZ etc. address in the search box.

I used to think I was really good with gadgets.....lately, not so much lol.

I keep hearing on TV and here about "it just takes 1 and she walks". If only 1 is in her favor - it's a hung jury and she can be tried again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth