100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't too bright, is she? She just went on a full explanation that it wasn't her memory but she couldn't process the English language. They aren't asking what was said on June 4, they want to know what she did.
And yet, when she is fearing for her life, she remembers him saying "F*cking kill you b*tch"(in English), but not what she DID. Let me quote Travis, "Whatever, Jodi"

Waiting for a jazz question....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of many great things to come out of today's Questions one of the best is

They don't believe the Pedophile claims
and does not sound at ALL like they believe he abused her

They do however call her "controlling" and someone who has a "mental condition" for which they wanted to know if she sought treatment LOL

not to mention decide to buy a GUN. she just KILLED somebody with a gun. so now she decides 'hey, i'm pretty good with a gun....think i'll BUY one!'

nonsense.

It was always a goal to be a responsible gun owner!

The guy who visits Jodi in jail is still getting the ninja story from her.

She's still a lying piece of work.

first question tomorrow....

please define "de-edify"

After you define edify - the definition of which she clearly got 'scrambled' on.

Her DT might want to give her a head's up on that. Personally, I think it's just a simple mistake - it sounds like the right word, but it isn't.

Not surprising coming from someone who is all facade, no substance.

She will be furious when someone let's her know. She does NOT like things like that...

Here's my take: I think Jodi knows she's going to be convicted. I think she's always known she was going to be convicted, and her lawyers have always known it as well. As Detective Flores said, this is some of the best evidence ever, and there's no way around that.

Jodi is going through the motions of telling these tales just to pay lip service to the process and to give her a venue for talking about Travis. There are several points she wants to make very clear, and it matters not how it affects the outcome of this trial, as long as she gets to hold forth. Those points are: 1. That Travis was really into her, and that makes her special -- and all the Jodi haters, like Sky, be damned, 2. That she was so appealing that she could get a nice, chaste Mormon man to break his vows, and 3. Travis f-ed up by rejecting her and calling her out on being a lying sociopath, and for that he will pay, not only with his life, but with his reputation and memory.

This whole trial for Jodi is a huge F you to Travis, kind of a warning or lesson about why Jodi should never be crossed.

Seriously this is the BEST analogy of Jodi I've heard yet. I TOTALLY agree with you!!!! EXCELLENT!!!

So.......she couldn't muster a single tear today?

Nope, not even a watery eye ... and she took us through the events of the murder with a total void of emotion, as though she was describing how her toaster broke. :notgood:

they should ask....

seeing him with the child photo made you vomit, did you vomit after shooting him, stabbing him and slitting his throat?

not to mention decide to buy a GUN. she just KILLED somebody with a gun. so now she decides 'hey, i'm pretty good with a gun....think i'll BUY one!'

nonsense.

Yup. You just shot and killed the love of your life but you have no problem buying a gun? Uh huh. If every word she ever said was true, which we know is not the case, even seeing a pic of gun would have devastated her. If she was a normal human...well you get the point.

plus if he's chasing her, holding the camera, and chased her into the bathroom, the camera is in the bathroom---not the hallway.

if one of the jurors took good notes of the TIMING OF THE PICS...(as they did with fuel in gas cans)...they would know he never left that area without spilling blood....PERIOD :D

Nope, not even a watery eye ... and she took us through the events of the murder with a total void of emotion, as though she was describing how her toaster broke. :notgood:

I think it's great!

Makes me feel like pelting her with a candy bar

Look at the question this way...it would give her more time to go out the door and the house.

I was wondering why there were so many WSers that didn't like the question. I took it the same way you did. Another nail in the premeditation coffin.:rocker:

I absolutely agree with you. She has managed to give the big F-U to everyone, she has done this from the very start. She always dismisses someone as a "babysitter". Do we know who the baby sitter is, cause she has really tried to demean this person as just the Babysitter

And KC was more classy and said Nanny! ;);)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya