100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM looks happy. He's smiling as he's speaking.

Guess that means the questions are good ones!

JMHO
fran

Judge: "....wait a second...what's this? Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that in addition to the jurors' questions, there is a question that has been submitted by defense counsel. I will read it to you, Miss Arias, and you may respond yes or no."
Arias: "Yes ma'am."
Judge: "The question is: "Would you be terribly upset if we just left? Both of us?"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

burnttoast.JPG

I'm sure she uses that word at least twice per day :rocker:

To be fair, I use it, at least once a month or so. It's a good word. I learned it in law school....it's pretty standard legalese. I'm sure she picked it up from one of her lawyers somewhere along the line, or maybe in the jail law library during the brief period she was representing herself.

It's just one more of her stupid affectations.

eta: the word is contemporaneous

I am sorry. This huddle to feed her the best answers just DISGUSTS me.

It does for me also, but ya know what? No matter how much they coach her, feed her answers, go over the questions..it doesn't change who SHE is. The jury can see right through her, of that I'm positive.

Dragon lady just said something loud, Flores and the judge both looked at her and judge gave her death stare.

Can they determine whether Travis' throat was cut with a knife or razor? Why use a razor when she had a knife?

I know you have to be quiet in court & all, but the huddle & whispering is making my skin crawl. Because I know it's nothing but lies in there.

Attachments

• 030713.png
    030713.png
    296 KB · Views: 5
Omg just seen dragon lady

Holy frickin heck :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think the defense should be able to coach Jodi on the juror questions. They should go straight to her to answer - after all - the truth never changes thus no coaching necessary.

I've thought that also.

I cook for my family every day and love my sharp knives, but I don't imagine I have a knife in the house that could easily inflict that kind of damage on Travis's neck. I am so curious about the knife / razor. Wish they had that piece of evidence.

Thanks for posting that. I sharpen my kitchen knives frequently too. I feel certain I couldn't easily do what she did. I would have to saw back and forth. Didn't she cut through his trachea?

The holster? Great question. Where did that go? Police never found it up in the closet. So is she saying she took it with her?

The whole "holster" thing is ridiculous. As if Travis walked around like a wild west cowboy with 6 shooters strapped on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay