17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a crazy person, I would post pictures of my 17-year-old blonde-hair, blue-eyed niece mean muggin' in her facebook pictures for everyone to judge her on... but I'm not crazy.

oh,, i have pictures of myself mugging around and being bad$%^$# I suppose if somebody didn't know me they could take those pictures the wrong way...lol I think we all have some unflattering pictures of ourselves...i just hope that if anything happens to me, that hubby will pick out the few decent ones....even if they are from a few years ago...and i hope people wouldn't judge me on my pic's and stupid stuff i've done..unless of course i was the bad guy...i think i would expect to have my life dissected,

I am little confused about GZ refusal to relay his unit number to LE because he might be overheard by the boy. Is that really how the conv\versation went? That would show fear on GZ 's part to me if its true.

Then that fear would translate into getting into your car and locking the doors, no?

Reasonable people don't ignore such great feelings of fear IMO

Who cares that he had a license to carry a gun??

FGS, everyone who has a license to carry a gun can just go after who they please? People who carry loaded weapons have a responsibility.

GMAB here. HE made these choices, HIS choices have consequences.

And if GZ isn't smart enough to have known that when a 911 dispatcher that HE just called for help and assisitance, says "Ok we don't need you to do that", means back off, then he never should have been allowed on the streets let alone carry a loaded weapon.

But yeah, let's blame the parents for the pictures they chose, thsoe pictures that weren't even all that old to begin with, because we all know that black 17 year olds are so so scary and criminal looking. Then let's blame Trayvon for not getting home fast enough.

The victim blaming, twisting, stretching and excuses for this adult man have gone way beyond the pale.

JMHO

I agree 100% Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%

MY QUOTE:

According to Zimmerman, Trayvon was walking, looking suspicious, high as a kite, checking him out, and then running. He was an *advertiser censored**hole and a *advertiser censored**ing c***. That is what Trayvon was doing.

When did Zimmerman not say Trayvon was walking? When did Zimmerman not say Trayvon looked suspicious? When did Zimmerman not say Trayvon was on something (drugs)? When did Zimmerman not say Trayvon was checking him out? When did Zimmerman not say Trayvon was running? When did Zimmerman not say "*advertiser censored**holes?" When did Zimmerman not say "c***?"

Which part of that is not true? Just the goon/c*** part? No, that's a difference of opinion.

IMO you are purposely misrepresenting the conversation to fit your argument. Which is fine. But if you want to deal in facts, post what was ACTUALLY said, in the sequence and in the context in which it was said.

No. GZ was screaming for help, and had anyone showed up to help, it's unlikely Trayvon would have been shot. If people started flooding out into the courtyard, GZ wouldn't have shot him.

I do know this is open to interpretation, and others can have different "takes" on this, but that's my "take". Had there been any back up for GZ he wouldn't have had to use his gun. IMHO of course.

Run out in the dark and get in the middle of two people fighting and one has a gun?

Who cares that he had a license to carry a gun??

FGS, everyone who has a license to carry a gun can just go after who they please? People who carry loaded weapons have a responsibility.

GMAB here. HE made these choices, HIS choices have consequences.

And if GZ isn't smart enough to have known that when a 911 dispatcher that HE just called for help and assisitance, says "Ok we don't need you to do that", means back off, then he never should have been allowed on the streets let alone carry a loaded weapon.

But yeah, let's blame the parents for the pictures they chose, thsoe pictures that weren't even all that old to begin with, because we all know that black 17 year olds are so so scary and criminal looking. Then let's blame Trayvon for not getting home fast enough.

The victim blaming, twisting, stretching and excuses for this adult man have gone way beyond the pale.

JMHO[/QUOTE

I agree 100% Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100%

How do you know he kept following him?

When you actually listen to the call and not read a transcript, you can tell that that is not how it was said. He was not telling the dispatcher he didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where the kid was. He told the dispatcher he didn't want to give the address. Then exasperated, said he didn't know where the kid was. He was looking for him. MOO

For what evil purpose did he not want to give his address? Keep in mind, it would take the dispatcher 3 seconds to find it and Zimmerman knew this.

I said this yesterday. I'll say it once a day, every day, until we get some type of confirmation or determination or clarification on this case.

GZ CHOSE to do these things. It was his CHOICES that were IMHO very very very wrong.

1)He chose to get out of the car
2)He chose to take his loaded gun with him

and the very last choice that was the WORST

HE PULLED THE TRIGGER!

JMHO

Inflection may change but the EXACT words do not.

That is your opinion. I make sure to listen to what is being said. What is actually being said and what is written on paper does not equal the same thing.

Run out in the dark and get in the middle of two people fighting and one has a gun?

No one could possible have known the one screaming for help had a gun that he hadn't been willing to use yet.

And yes, that's the kind of neighbors I have. I know, having yelled before after being startled. ;D

Or to prevent others from making money off of her son's death.

jmo

Wouldn't she want everybody on earth to sport a "Justice for Trayvon" shirt to show support for her son?

So well meaning people in cities across our nation, that are going to a "rallie" can't make a shirt to say that now because it's copywrited.

What are gonna need to do? Buy a shirt from her?

I did NOT alter the work of another! I took the time to REDRAW the drawing in Google so a scale could be included for distance measurement. Why would I go to that effort and subjectively only change the color of ONE line to illustrate my understanding of her meaning?

However, I agree with both of you, so let's be fair. Please read below.

Let's do exactly that, but instead of guessing at the length as to what it "appears", let's be, at least, a bit more accurate and use the handy scale provided by Google whose reference is the ONLY reason I redrew your map.

I certainly meant no disrepect by changing the one line from your magenta to red. I actually thought your reference to his stopping his search to return was "somewhere towards the end of this magenta pathway". I only made it red to illustrate what I believed you were saying as to where he stopped.

Please accept my apology.

TMMooCow1.png

Now that I'm CRYSTAL clear that you think he walked this entire magenta colored line of travel before he turned to go back to his vehicle, let's measure it at the scale of 1-1/8 inches = 100 feet provided by Google in MY magenta eclipse.

-The red east to west line is 2-7/8" long or 255.5 feet in length.

-The magenta north south line closest to the buildings is 6-1/8" long or 544.4 feet in length.

-The short magenta line is 1-1/2" long or 133.3 feet in length

-The continuation magenta line back to the juncture with the red east to west line is also 6-1/8" long or 544.4 feet in length.

The total distance for your red line and all three of your magenta lines equals 1,477.6 feet, just a little bit more than the 200 feet stated in the comment this references, KWIM Dude?

All in what the 911 call transcript indicates as being 28 seconds:

Dude! You Rock:rocker:

Seriously!! That explains a lot to me :woohoo:

I am little confused about GZ refusal to relay his unit number to LE because he might be overheard by the boy. Is that really how the conv\versation went? That would show fear on GZ 's part to me if its true.

in the one call i'm listening to he (GZ) says "aw, crap, I don't know where this kid is". (when the 911 dispatcher asks for his apt. #).

there are so many 911 tapes, it's hard to find out who said what on which tape.

On his mothers birthday they went horseback riding,on the news last night that picture was shown.IMO It showed a beautiful young man,beautiful smile,nice wide shoulders, a strong young man.

Makes you want to cry and makes you think of your own children and how you would feel if they were no longer there. jmo

BBM Ummm, incorrect. Zimmerman does live at Retreat at Twin Lakes.

"However, the Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-spike-lee-re-tweets-incorrect-address-trayv/

"Several years ago, Zimmerman and his wife moved into the Retreat at Twin Lakes, a multi-ethnic community that had been plagued by burglaries in recent months."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/03/24/v-print/142993/zimmerman-described-as-a-caring.html

"◦Zimmerman married Shellie Nicole Dean, a licensed cosmetologist, in late 2007. They live in the Retreat at Twin Lakes."

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/who-george-zimmerman?page=2

Because, if you listen to the call, he was on the cut through street and didn't know the name of the street. This leads me to believe he did get out to find the street sign and figured when they called back, he could tell them.

Zimmerman does not live in that gated community, as has been said here over and over, so he didn't know the interior street names.

IMO you are purposely misrepresenting the conversation to fit your argument. Which is fine. But if you want to deal in facts, post what was ACTUALLY said, in the sequence and in the context in which it was said.

IMO I am not misrepresenting the conversation to do anything. Everything I listed was said by George Zimmerman. We've all listened to the call and we've all read the transcripts. You don't agree with me. That's fine. I don't agree with you. No problem.

Where on the 911 call does it state that Zimmerman didn't want to give his address because Trayvon was watching him? Where on the 911 call does Zimmerman state that he doesn't want to give the dispatcher his address because Trayvon could hear him?

This is the one i'm listening to.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL72w4xiTVU"]Trayvon Martin News [SHOCKING FULL] Murder Caught on Tape | Killed By George Zimmerman 911 Call #1 - YouTube[/ame]

No. GZ was screaming for help, and had anyone showed up to help, it's unlikely Trayvon would have been shot. If people started flooding out into the courtyard, GZ wouldn't have shot him.

I do know this is open to interpretation, and others can have different "takes" on this, but that's my "take". Had there been any back up for GZ he wouldn't have had to use his gun. IMHO of course.

He would not have needed any back up if he had stayed in his car and driven away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7