17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one could possible have known the one screaming for help had a gun that he hadn't been willing to use yet.

And yes, that's the kind of neighbors I have. I know, having yelled before after being startled. ;D

If it had been a woman screaming I would have. I don't think I would get in the middle of two guys fighting. I would just call the police.

in the one call i'm listening to he (GZ) says "aw, crap, I don't know where this kid is". (when the 911 dispatcher asks for his apt. #).

there are so many 911 tapes, it's hard to find out who said what on which tape.

I'm waiting for an actual transcript that is released by the investigators that are actually investigating what happened. They'll enhance it.

I would never go off a transcript because it's not the same thing as hearing it in person.

Wouldn't she want everybody on earth to sport a "Justice for Trayvon" shirt to show support for her son?

So well meaning people in cities across our nation, that are going to a "rallie" can't make a shirt to say that now because it's copywrited.

What are gonna need to do? Buy a shirt from her?

Maybe she can donate the funds to charity for victims of violence in Trayvon's name.

jmo

Till the shot rang out no one knew a gun was in either mans hands.
Would you get in the middle of 2 guys fighting not knowing what was going on or if there was weapons involved? I wouldn't and not in the dark either.

I think there is a lot that the family does not want the public to know about Trayvon.
And whatever drugs, petty theft, vandalism, truancy TM may have had in his past is all irrelevant!!! He wasn't doing any of that on the night of his murder by a racist vigilante, and yes that is my opinion!!! He was clean sober and unarmed, and George Zimmerman knew nothing of his past. TM was not asking for it, and even if he did get in a punch, of which there is no proof, other than George's word for it, you don't shoot someone who punches you!!!
Travyon Martin is the only victim in this case, not George Zimmerman, and he is dead, he can't speak up for himself.
It should have been up to a jury to decide Zimmerman's guilt- which I think is murder, not manslaughter, not the Sanford PD, which has a history of racism!

--info here on george moving in in 2009, and renting one of the townhouses.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/humani...afety-within-retreat-at-twin-lakes-in/1221799

George Zimmerman, 28, moved into the Retreat in the summer of 2009 with his wife, Shellie. Records show he worked at a pressure-washing company, though neighbors said they never saw a truck.

Right away, he started calling the police. The 911 operators translated his complaints into the bloodless shorthand of law enforcement.

Aug. 26, 2009: "Male driving with no headlights on."

Sept. 22, 2009: "Yellow speed bike doing wheelies."

By the time Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin, 40 properties inside the gate were empty and more than half of the residents were renters.

Including Brandy Green, who was dating Martin's dad. And Zimmerman himself.

For what evil purpose did he not want to give his address? Keep in mind, it would take the dispatcher 3 seconds to find it and Zimmerman knew this.

I couldn't tell you why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address? From what I hear on that call to LE, it wasn't because he didn't know where Trayvon was and it wasn't because Trayvon was watching him.

That's what I don't understand... you have people saying he didn't want to give out the address because Trayvon was watching him and could hear him. Other's are saying that Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where he was.

Would you get in the middle of 2 guys fighting not knowing what was going on or if there was weapons involved? I wouldn't and not in the dark either.

Since I am a 5' tall woman no I would not step out side.I would flip on any outside lights if I had them and I would be screaming on the top of my lungs to stop.

I think there is a lot that the family does not want the public to know about Trayvon.

I doubt that any of the information about Trayvon would warrant his violent death at such a young age.

Wouldn't she want everybody on earth to sport a "Justice for Trayvon" shirt to show support for her son?

So well meaning people in cities across our nation, that are going to a "rallie" can't make a shirt to say that now because it's copywrited.

What are gonna need to do? Buy a shirt from her?

The answer given was fair, I think this post is not. They are the family of the victim and I think this type of posting will get our thread closed down. Think about it. jmo

I couldn't tell you why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address? From what I hear on that call to LE, it wasn't because he didn't know where Trayvon was and it wasn't because Trayvon was watching him.

That's what I don't understand... you have people saying he didn't want to give out the address because Trayvon was watching him and could hear him. Other's are saying that Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where he was.

Cop wannabe just cruising the area, bored!

Because, if you listen to the call, he was on the cut through street and didn't know the name of the street. This leads me to believe he did get out to find the street sign and figured when they called back, he could tell them.

Zimmerman does not live in that gated community, as has been said here over and over, so he didn't know the interior street names.

Of course he lives there, he gave his address on the 911 tape. He was on his way to the store going out the front gate. He has lived there since 2009. There are only a few streets within the community so he had to know. Plus he admitted patrolling the area and calling in complaints that people have left their garage doors open, windows open. He is leasing the property but does not own it but he certainly lives there. jmo
What Zimmerman said in the 911 call was that he didn't have a specific address because it was on the cut-through, which I can understand. There's nothing on one side, and a few condos on the other... He may never have paid much attention to the house numbers on that little stretch of road.

BBM Ummm, incorrect. Zimmerman does live at Retreat at Twin Lakes.

"However, the Edgewater Circle address Mr. Lee re-tweeted out is not part of the gated Retreat at Twin Lakes where the shooting took place and where Mr. Zimmerman lives."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-spike-lee-re-tweets-incorrect-address-trayv/

"Several years ago, Zimmerman and his wife moved into the Retreat at Twin Lakes, a multi-ethnic community that had been plagued by burglaries in recent months."

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/03/24/v-print/142993/zimmerman-described-as-a-caring.html

"◦Zimmerman married Shellie Nicole Dean, a licensed cosmetologist, in late 2007. They live in the Retreat at Twin Lakes."

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/who-george-zimmerman?page=2
Thanks! I wonder why he said "it's a home" and didn't give out the rest of the address - the numbers alone would have given his location away. Could he have moved since 2009?

To me it sounds as if he has had enough experience with calls to LE to know that these records are public and any punk interested in revenge could find his address. I don't think he was worried about TM. He was worried about TM's buddies from the hood. jmo

For what evil purpose did he not want to give his address? Keep in mind, it would take the dispatcher 3 seconds to find it and Zimmerman knew this.

Yes he knew that. He did not want to give his address because it would then be public record anyone could get. He probably had problems in the past with people finding out who the nutcase was calling the cops all the time on them or calling the cops on their 8 yr. old kid or dog or garbage or open window.........IMO

And whatever drugs, petty theft, vandalism, truancy TM may have had in his past is all irrelevant!!! He wasn't doing any of that on the night of his murder by a racist vigilante, and yes that is my opinion!!! He was clean sober and unarmed, and George Zimmerman knew nothing of his past. TM was not asking for it, and even if he did get in a punch, of which there is no proof, other than George's word for it, you don't shoot someone who punches you!!!
Travyon Martin is the only victim in this case, not George Zimmerman, and he is dead, he can't speak up for himself.
It should have been up to a jury to decide Zimmerman's guilt- which I think is murder, not manslaughter, not the Sanford PD, which has a history of racism!

He was not doing anything, That we know of....

IMO, GZ is not a racist vigilante

We don't know if he was clean & sober because the Tox reports have not been released to the public yet.

I doubt that any of the information about Trayvon would warrant his violent death at such a young age.

Your right nothing would warrant his death.IMO If reports are true that TM punched his bus driver just within the week this happened and was in another fight in Nov. then it does show IMO TM might have been the first to show aggression.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondgirl#7