17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know how hard it is to walk among 'the normal' after the loss of a child? Do you know how hard it is to function in a job after the loss of a child? Bills still have to be paid, there are no waivers because a child dies. I know, I have been there and believe me it is hell on earth and 8 years later it still is! BTW profound grief is mentally paralyzing! There is only one thought for years and that thought is about the loss of your child. Don't be too quick to criticize, unless you have walked in our shoes. Thanks.

I am 100 percent behind his mother trademarking his name for the very reason posted in my link...I was not criticizing in any way. Sorry if you misunderstood.

What Zimmerman said in the 911 call was that he didn't have a specific address because it was on the cut-through, which I can understand. There's nothing on one side, and a few condos on the other... He may never have paid much attention to the house numbers on that little stretch of road.

The dispatcher asked GZ for HIS HOME ADDRESS and that is when he said he didn't want to give the fulll unit because he didn't know where the kid was.

Not knowing the cross street where the officers could find him was a different part of the conversation.

I am 100 percent behind his mother trademarking his name for the very reason posted in my link...I was not criticizing in any way. Sorry if you misunderstood.

I understand, didn't mean to be rude. I think my fingers were ahead of my brain. Sorry.

Because, if you listen to the call, he was on the cut through street and didn't know the name of the street. This leads me to believe he did get out to find the street sign and figured when they called back, he could tell them.

Zimmerman does not live in that gated community, as has been said here over and over, so he didn't know the interior street names.

huh? if he doesn't live there, than why is a neighborhood watch guy..and now i really want to know what HE was doing there:waitasec:

Have you looked into the history of the Sanford Police Department?

I do not think the SA is corrupt. I think the Sanford Police Department is! I believe they botched this investigation from the moment they arrived on that scene and the SA had no choice.

This department has 140 officers....are you sure you are not being bias? We go back to a comspiracy, and they never hold up......It only takes one cop to be honest, I have to believe if I were a betting woman that there would one that would tell the truth!

LOL LOL LOL, I thought magenta was that green color! Now I've got to call the dealer and cancel my order for a "magenta truck".....
lol, I understand where the confusion lies now. With this now all clarified, what do you say? :)

I dare anyone to go step into one of those "White Power" forums and tell me that the word "c***" is not widely used? Wow! I even went back as far as Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush dating the first time. I seached for the keyword "c***." They aren't just racist against black people though? It's pretty wide spread.

I have been visiting Black forums too and they are also use nasty slurs against White, Hispanic, and Asian.

I think I'm going to try and find some Hispanic and Asian forums sometime this week. I'm sure it will be the same thing?

There are racists in every race and it sucks!

huh? if he doesn't live there, than why is a neighborhood watch guy..and now i really want to know what HE was doing there:waitasec:

He does live there. he has lived there since 2009.

GZ ran after Trayvon while on the phone with the operator. What did Trayvon do to warrant GZ's running after him? GZ admitted he was going after Trayvon publicly as can be heard on the 911 call. Tell me what Trayvon did, as I think we'd all like to know.

IMO People assume he was running, to me he sounds like I do when I walk fast.Smokers also tend to breath heavier during a fast walk.IMO That is what I hear.

The dispatcher asked GZ for HIS HOME ADDRESS and that is when he said he didn't want to give the fulll unit because he didn't know where the kid was.

Not knowing the cross street where the officers could find him was a different part of the conversation.

I've never disputed this? There was confusion about why he didn't know street names if he lived in the community. It wasn't a street name he was hung up on. I was just clarifying.

IMO People assume he was running, to me he sounds like I do when I walk fast.Smokers also tend to breath heavier during a fast walk.IMO That is what I hear.

either that or the wind was blowing hard.

Zimmerman does not live in that gated community, as has been said here over and over, so he didn't know the interior street names.

Zimmerman may not own property there but news reports say he lives there with his wife:
On the night of Feb. 26, he tailed Trayvon Martin through the Retreat at Twin Lakes, the gated community where Zimmerman lived with his wife, describing his every move to a dispatcher who told him he didn't need to follow the young man. A scuffle ensued and Zimmerman shot Trayvon dead. Zimmerman claims self-defense.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/03/24/v-print/142993/zimmerman-described-as-a-caring.html

The place where they live could be in her name or they could be renting.

This department has 140 officers....are you sure you are not being bias? We go back to a comspiracy, and they never hold up......It only takes one cop to be honest, I have to believe if I were a betting woman that there would one that would tell the truth!

It appears that person is the homocide detective. Responding officers did not question him. It was SA that say "no way". jmo

I couldn't tell you why Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address? From what I hear on that call to LE, it wasn't because he didn't know where Trayvon was and it wasn't because Trayvon was watching him.

That's what I don't understand... you have people saying he didn't want to give out the address because Trayvon was watching him and could hear him. Other's are saying that Zimmerman didn't want to give out his address because he didn't know where he was.

I seriously don't mean to be snarky, but I spend a lot of time tracking down information that has been available for many days and should be second hand information to anyone posting on the case. The 911 call is about the only concrete evidence we have to sleuth from. How are such simple things missed in a four minute call??

GZ: Umm, if they come in through the, uh, street past the club house, straight past the club house, and then they go past the mailboxes, they'll see my truck
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
GZ: Umm, I don't know, it's a cut-through so I don't know the address.

Then, WHOLE new question

Dispatcher: Do you live in the area?
GZ: Yeah
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
GZ: It's a home (gives incomplete address) - ah crap, I don't want to give that out, I don't know where this kid is
Dispatcher: Ok, do you just want to meet with them right near the mailboxes?

911 call can be found here http://www.sanfordfl.gov/index.html

It appears that person is the homocide detective. Responding officers did not question him. It was SA that say "no way". jmo
BBM

Why would responding officers question him?

Zimmerman may not own property there but news reports say he lives there with his wife:

The place where they live could be in her name or they could be renting.

He's renting. He even filed a complaint against his landloard with PD. jmo

To me it sounds as if he has had enough experience with calls to LE to know that these records are public and any punk interested in revenge could find his address. I don't think he was worried about TM. He was worried about TM's buddies from the hood. jmo

I think you'd be surprised at how much crime is not reported in FL due to the Sunshine Laws. I personally know people who refuse to make reports, especially after the Casey Anthony trial when so many had their personal info, including addresses and phone numbers, released to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member