17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Zimmerman said in the 911 call was that he didn't have a specific address because it was on the cut-through, which I can understand. There's nothing on one side, and a few condos on the other... He may never have paid much attention to the house numbers on that little stretch of road.

http://transferstation.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/street-view-overhead1.jpg - I'm trying to understand what area is the cut through -

Twin Trees that goes from the gate to the back of the condo complex. The shortest of the 3 streets - Long Oak Way? or a different area?

Thank you!

Your right nothing would warrant his death.IMO If reports are true that TM punched his bus driver just within the week this happened and was in another fight in Nov. then it does show IMO TM might have been the first to show aggression.JMO

BBM

I just can't consider a random post by another kid a "report". And Tray didn't even respond to it IIRC.

Yes he knew that. He did not want to give his address because it would then be public record anyone could get. He probably had problems in the past with people finding out who the nutcase was calling the cops all the time on them or calling the cops on their 8 yr. old kid or dog or garbage or open window.........IMO

I would not want my address to be overheard by someone I saw acting suspicious either.What at that time makes you feel GZ knew the call would ever be made public?Calls are only made public when something like this happens.IMO

ET

Your right nothing would warrant his death.IMO If reports are true that TM punched his bus driver just within the week this happened and was in another fight in Nov. then it does show IMO TM might have been the first to show aggression.JMO

Aggression was initiated when GZ started following behind Trayvon, running or whatever. If Trayvon did not illegally enter the properties, then GZ had no right to chase after him, if he was doing nothing wrong. You don't go after someone you don't know, just because they exist.

BBM

I just can't consider a random post by another kid a "report". And Tray didn't even respond to it IIRC.

His adult brother was the one who tweeted it.Sorry I did not save the link .

I did NOT alter the work of another! I took the time to REDRAW the drawing in Google so a scale could be included for distance measurement. Why would I go to that effort and subjectively only change the color of ONE line to illustrate my understanding of her meaning?

However, I agree with both of you, so let's be fair. Please read below.

Let's do exactly that, but instead of guessing at the length as to what it "appears", let's be, at least, a bit more accurate and use the handy scale provided by Google whose reference is the ONLY reason I redrew your map.

I certainly meant no disrepect by changing the one line from your magenta to red. I actually thought your reference to his stopping his search to return was "somewhere towards the end of this magenta pathway". I only made it red to illustrate what I believed you were saying as to where he stopped.

Please accept my apology.

TMMooCow1.png

Now that I'm CRYSTAL clear that you think he walked this entire magenta colored line of travel before he turned to go back to his vehicle, let's measure it at the scale of 1-1/8 inches = 100 feet provided by Google in MY magenta eclipse.

-The red east to west line is 2-7/8" long or 255.5 feet in length.

-The magenta north south line closest to the buildings is 6-1/8" long or 544.4 feet in length.

-The short magenta line is 1-1/2" long or 133.3 feet in length

-The continuation magenta line back to the juncture with the red east to west line is also 6-1/8" long or 544.4 feet in length.

The total distance for your red line and all three of your magenta lines equals 1,477.6 feet, just a little bit more than the 200 feet stated in the comment this references, KWIM Dude?

All in what the 911 call transcript AND the comment below apparently indicates as being 28 seconds:
BBM

That is the only line I've ever talked about. Magenta is not anywhere near yellow. I can see how one may consider that line color more red than magenta... But I figured that it was pretty clear that by magenta, I meant the only reddish colored line on the map.

The yellow lines were a demonstration of what I believe he was attempting to observe, not a path he took.

Aggression was initiated when GZ started following behind Trayvon, running or whatever. If Trayvon did not illegally enter the properties, then GZ had no right to chase after him, if he was doing nothing wrong. You don't go after someone you don't know, just because they exist.

He did not go after him just because he exist IMO.Once you lay a hand on someone they do have the right to defend themselves.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin-hoodie-trademark-896523

In a crass move to cash in on the Trayvon Martin killing, a Los Angeles man has filed a trademark application seeking to use the dead teenager’s name on hoodies.

Now ask why the mother did it.

Do you know how hard it is to walk among 'the normal' after the loss of a child? Do you know how hard it is to function in a job after the loss of a child? Bills still have to be paid, there are no waivers because a child dies. I know, I have been there and believe me it is hell on earth and 8 years later it still is! BTW profound grief is mentally paralyzing! There is only one thought for years and that thought is about the loss of your child. Don't be too quick to criticize, unless you have walked in our shoes. Thanks.

What Zimmerman said in the 911 call was that he didn't have a specific address because it was on the cut-through, which I can understand. There's nothing on one side, and a few condos on the other... He may never have paid much attention to the house numbers on that little stretch of road.

I think it is evident from the 911 call George was not going to be near the mailboxes where his truck is visible from when the police arrived.

Dispatcher: Ok, do you just want to meet with them right near the mailboxes?
GZ: Yeah, that's fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you out there, ok?
GZ: Could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7715220&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4[/ame]

BBM

That is the only line I've ever talked about. Magenta is not anywhere near yellow. I can see how one may consider that line color more red than magenta... But I figured that it was pretty clear that by magenta, I meant the only reddish colored line on the map.

The yellow lines were a demonstration of what I believe he was attempting to observe, not a path he took.

LOL LOL LOL, I thought magenta was that green color! Now I've got to call the dealer and cancel my order for a "magenta truck".....

He did not go after him just because he exist IMO.Once you lay a hand on someone they do have the right to defend themselves.

GZ ran after Trayvon while on the phone with the operator. What did Trayvon do to warrant GZ's running after him? GZ admitted he was going after Trayvon publicly as can be heard on the 911 call. Tell me what Trayvon did, as I think we'd all like to know.

Thanks! I wonder why he said "it's a home" and didn't give out the rest of the address - the numbers alone would have given his location away. Could he have moved since 2009?

Dispatch asked for his apt. # and GZ said it's a home (as in not an apartment). LE views the development as an apartment complex I'm guessing. jmo

I think it is evident from the 911 call George was not going to be near the mailboxes where his truck is visible from when the police arrived.

Dispatcher: Ok, do you just want to meet with them right near the mailboxes?
GZ: Yeah, that's fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you out there, ok?
GZ: Could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4
Red herring.

The question was about why he didn't know a certain address or street name.

LOL LOL LOL, I thought magenta was that green color! Now I've got to call the dealer and cancel my order for a "magenta truck".....
LOL LOL LOL I thought Magenta meant big. :floorlaugh:

But I live in a little town.

Can't you be arrested for trespassing on gated community property?

If you entered the property illegally, say forced your way through a gate or climbed a fence, I would think you could and if there was a warning sign at the gate that prohibited entrance by anyone not permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member