17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any blood on the front of his shirt (it looks gray?) so his nose bleed didn't make it to his shirt. Nor did Trayvon's blood. I wish I could see under his jacket in the back to see if there was blood?

A neighborhood watchman is not a stalker.
They are supposed to watch and then watch some more, and getting out of a car does not mean you are a stalker. :nono:

It's dark, you're following me and then following some more, you don't show me an official badge or anything. I'm scared. How am I going to tell the difference between you and a stalker?

Anybody watching JVM on HLN?

The congresswoman (?) said Trayvon's nose was broken...was she mistaken? She said the autopsy said so...

I guess this also puts the white t-shirt thing to rest.

it's too hard to tell if he had any injuries or not.

It's not hard for me to tell at all? There's no blood on the front of his shirt. His face looks fine. I won't say that his head wasn't injured because when it came to look at it, the light was bad. It's nothing like I would have thought if he had been viciously attacked? He looked fine?

OMG On JVM they had a congresswoman from Miami who just said TM had a broken nose and GZ did not have a broken nose...She said it was from autopsy report....Do not have link so will add IMO JMO

why would GZ take the time to break TM's nose (if true) when he had a gun and he could use that first.

Anybody watching JVM on HLN?

The congresswoman (?) said Trayvon's nose was broken...was she mistaken? She said the autopsy said so...
I'm not sure why she'd be privy to that information.

:tyou: at 52 seconds, an officer is checking out the back of GZ's head. GZ's nose looks ok, imo.

I don't even see a scratch let alone someone who's head was slammed to the concrete. Thank goodness we finally have a video.

It's not hard for me to tell at all? There's no blood on the front of his shirt. His face looks fine. I won't say that his head wasn't injured because when it came to look at it, the light was bad. It's nothing like I would have thought if he had been viciously attacked? He looked fine?

Do a Google Images search for broken nose. It's not always apparent.

I guess this also puts the white t-shirt thing to rest.

Well, it does look like Zimmerman is wearing a gray t-shirt under his red jacket. I don't think that Zimmerman lost his jacket during the altercation, but it could have at one point been up around his head, or up more on top of his back during an altercation?

Well, it does look like Zimmerman is wearing a gray t-shirt under his red jacket. I don't think that Zimmerman lost his jacket during the altercation, but it could have at one point been up around his head, or up more on top of his back during an altercation?

That's a fairly dark gray...

The defense you have put forth is for someone who stole bubble gum. Not someone charged with killing an innocent 17 year old.

Thank God Zimmerman doesn't have you as a defense attorney!

jmo

Um, I did not put forth a defense. There aren't enough facts to do so which is what I'm trying to point out. But under the statute as written if TM was the agressor, had GZ on the ground and was trying to go for his gun, in that scenario what say you? The law says the person has to reasonably believe they are in danger of great bodily harm to use deadly force.

The 17 year old may not be so innocent in terms of whether or not he assaulted GZ. The fact is you don't know and neither do I.

<modsnip>

Zimmerman is a self-appointed neighborhood watchmen. He doesn't have any more authority than you or me.

I can self-appoint myself the Queen of England. And no one will care. However, if I'm packing heat, you may call me Your Majesty!

jmo

Authority? No, he held no authority, but if self-appointed, why was he referred to as the Neighborhood Watch Captain in the neighborhood's news letter?
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...&TEMPLATE=home.html&CTIME=2012-03-21-21-41-07

What was it about a white t- shirt?

One 911 caller claimed she looked out of her window and the guy on top was wearing a white t-shirt. But no one was wearing a white t-shirt.

why would GZ take the time to break TM's nose (if true) when he had a gun and he could use that first.

A lot of things don't make sense about Zimmerman? I'm not even going to attempt to get in his head? He's out of his mind, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member